Pages: 1 ... 746 747 748 [749] 750 751 752 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2007461 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11220 on: Thursday, April 8, 2021, 08:57:52 »

I'm really concerned with what is happening in Belfast currently. The brother-in-law lives in Donegal and is a Garda (policeman) in Letterkenny, which is one of the border towns very close to (London)Derry City and there is very likely to be tensions around there given what is happening.

I saw a couple of videos from Belfast last night and it appears to be 14-18 year olds wearing hoodies and balaclavas throwing petrol bombs at a bus whilst its driving down the road. You couldn't pay me enough money in the world to drive a bus in Belfast at the moment!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #11221 on: Thursday, April 8, 2021, 09:00:31 »

Belfast is crazy at the moment, Derry and NewtonAbbey not far behind. Most of my family have had the sense to move out of there, but there are a few still there in the more rural areas. Such a shame as it really is a beautiful place when the vocal minority are not causing problems.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11222 on: Thursday, April 8, 2021, 09:01:05 »

It's sad. Northern Ireland is a lovely place, went to Belfast and drove up to the Giant's Causeway. Everyone I met was friendly.  Sad
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #11223 on: Thursday, April 8, 2021, 09:08:18 »

I saw a couple of videos from Belfast last night and it appears to be 14-18 year olds wearing hoodies and balaclavas throwing petrol bombs at a bus whilst its driving down the road. You couldn't pay me enough money in the world to drive a bus in Belfast at the moment!

Just for the record, its now being reported that the drier was off the bus before it was petrol bombed and it was moving by momentum only, not aying it was right but thank christ the driver got off.

As for the rioters, as noted above the DUP met with paramilitary leaders a few weeks back, these being the same paramilitary groups who run the drugs trade over there and its being reported this morning that same are threatening to increase drug debts for anyone that refuses to riot. this has nothing to do with “not being heard”.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11224 on: Thursday, April 8, 2021, 09:16:34 »

Ah that's a relief about the driver.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #11225 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 11:51:01 »

I bought the Daily Mirror, The Guardian and the I today 😉

Along with The Sun, D. Telegraph, D. Mail, D. Express, The Times and The D. Star. Only two more significant events to wait for and I’ll have a Panini style hat-rick to store away for my lads to fight over when I’m gone. 
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #11226 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 11:52:37 »

The uk really has become slightly less institutionally racist.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11227 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 10:49:05 »

Corrupt and rotten to the core

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/david-cameron-lobbied-no-10-and-hancock-for-greensill-nht3x2c5z
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #11228 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 12:00:20 »

Dreadful isn’t it.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11229 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 16:23:35 »

Priti Patel has just appointed as head of Counter Extremism a man who is a far-right extremist, with links to far right anti-Semitic, anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim hate groups in the US

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/04/13/new-government-counter-extremism-chiefs-ties-to-pro-trump-hate-groups/

Home Office quoted in the article as saying "Robin Simcox was appointed as interim Lead Commissioner, due to his wealth of expertise in the area of extremism". Erm, yeah, due to being one himself.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #11230 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 21:18:48 »

Nothing wrong with a far right extremist to counter balance the left wing extremists prevent in society (including this forum).

It’s amusing the rubbish you believe Paul 😂 our Priti will sort you c*nts out. All hail Priti 🤡

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11231 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 21:21:38 »

Priti couldn't sort out her own show laces.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #11232 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 21:41:19 »

How anyone is ok with voting Tory lately or in my lifetime is beyond me. They've always been cunts.

Because the alternative is a bigger bunch of cunts with captain hindsight’s crew which still reek of Corbyn’s communist lunatics and their constant divisive politics. Everything with the left is about race, sex, sexuality, gender etc. It’s just so tedious, and is the reason Labour won’t be in power for a very long period. The public gave Labour a huge kick in the nuts, and will continue to do so if they carry on with extreme left wing politics. Whilst cosmopolitan soy latté drinkers may vote labour, they aren’t appealing to the masses outside of these conurbations. Which is a relief.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #11233 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 22:29:29 »

FUCK I wish I was that edgy
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #11234 on: Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 22:31:12 »

FUCK I wish I was that edgy

Ha! Close the TEF. Brilliant Smiley In other news, you now owe me the best part of 8/10ths of a cup of tea!  Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 ... 746 747 748 [749] 750 751 752 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: