Pages: 1 ... 747 748 749 [750] 751 752 753 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2007752 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11235 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 08:10:23 »

I see Legends Lounge has remembered the password to his other account then
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #11236 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 09:56:30 »

I see Legends Lounge has remembered the password to his other account then

I don’t remember anything your honour. So you cannot possibly see.

Ignore
« Reply #11237 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 10:36:08 »

Because the alternative is a bigger bunch of cunts with captain hindsight’s crew which still reek of Corbyn’s communist lunatics and their constant divisive politics. Everything with the left is about race, sex, sexuality, gender etc. It’s just so tedious, and is the reason Labour won’t be in power for a very long period. The public gave Labour a huge kick in the nuts, and will continue to do so if they carry on with extreme left wing politics. Whilst cosmopolitan soy latté drinkers may vote labour, they aren’t appealing to the masses outside of these conurbations. Which is a relief.

There's really no point in trying to reason with somebody who believes this. I'll just  at you instead.
« Last Edit: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 10:41:04 by Arriba » Logged
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #11238 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 10:52:13 »

There's really no point in trying to reason with somebody who believes this. I'll just  at you instead.
I'm a labour voter but couldn't vote them under Corbyn. I actually agree with a lot of what hobodan says. They haven't represented the working man for a long time. The Tories don't either.
Starmer isn't the man to bring back the working class. I have a friend who knows him well and he says he is a top bloke who is honest and trustworthy. Unfortunately, he's not a leader.

Ignore
« Reply #11239 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 10:57:32 »

Extreme left? Communism? Come on it was drivel. Inaccurate drivel. Trying to improve working conditions and pay for workers yet not representing the working man. Give me a break

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #11240 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 11:00:00 »

There's really no point in trying to reason with somebody who believes this. I'll just   at you instead.

The dudes posts are just recycled cliches from the more popular right wing bloggers. No original thoughts or sentiments, just general "HA! I've DEMASCULATED you!" shit. Soy boy, lovely bloke, crying, etc... Usually followed by "Yeah I would normally vote Labour but COMMUNISM". Never a labour voter but a show of insecurity at their own political beliefs.

Worthy of pity more than response. IIRC this was the dude who many years ago was on here begging for people to go to games with him so he's probs a bit of a loner. Loner males tend to end up being this way. And by me typing this he's got a bite so I guess I've probably made his day and he can go on about some more "liberal tears" stuff and claim a win.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #11241 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 11:31:02 »

To be honest Tails, I think a lot of people go to matches on their own and begging people to go to a Town match is not uncommon. I couldn't even give away one of my JPT Final tickets and that's when Town were doing quite well! It's probably why some have kids or something...in the hope they have someone to take with them Smiley

If "hobodan" lives more locally to Swindon (North Wilts/South Gloucs) then something similar to above might apply but politically speaking, they are still a cunt Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #11242 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 11:31:46 »

Extreme left? Communism? Come on it was drivel.

Rather depends where you are starting from yourself on the political spectrum.

Sent from my SM-A125F
Flashheart

« Reply #11243 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 11:33:07 »

The dudes posts are just recycled cliches from the more popular right wing bloggers. No original thoughts or sentiments, just general "HA! I've DEMASCULATED you!" shit. Soy boy, lovely bloke, crying, etc... Usually followed by "Yeah I would normally vote Labour but COMMUNISM". Never a labour voter but a show of insecurity at their own political beliefs.

Worthy of pity more than response. IIRC this was the dude who many years ago was on here begging for people to go to games with him so he's probs a bit of a loner. Loner males tend to end up being this way. And by me typing this he's got a bite so I guess I've probably made his day and he can go on about some more "liberal tears" stuff and claim a win.

SNOWFLAKE!!!
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #11244 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 11:56:03 »

Rather depends where you are starting from yourself on the political spectrum.

Well said

I think I have said it before on here, but working with a lot of Americans it always makes me laugh how the Republicans/Right over there view the left/Democrats as Marxists/Communists.  As Manuel would say, "is crazy"

How you position the oppostion versus your views is a telling sign of how extreme you are on the poltical spectrum yourself.  I don't think the Tories are fascists - they are self serving cunt's absolutely, and the current state of populism/lack of accountablity is allowing them to get away with diabolical policies (evidence - for example absolutely everything that Priti Patel says and does) and are totally out of touch with reality (evidence - Rees-Mogg, Bullindgon Club Cronies, etc etc).  I'll let PaulD add to this list.

BUT - the fact I despise them doesn't make them fascists, nor does it make me a Commie.

And similarly Labour are indeed not faultless/perfect/whatever, but one thing for sure is that they are not Communists or Marxists or whatever - unless of course that is what your politics, views and (lack of) understanding of history tell you.

And finally - and I would ask a Mod to look at this - the Avatar Hobodan uses is grossly offensive in any context, even with a pathetic attempt at humour to justify it.  Sorry if that makes me a Snowflake, but I would rather be a snowflake than not object to that.

No one kills a thread like me....
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11245 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 12:03:00 »

I'm pretty sure Hobodan was 'awarded' that avatar to be fair Chunky.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11246 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 12:06:19 »

I'm pretty sure Hobodan was 'awarded' that avatar to be fair Chunky.
No, he awarded it himself in protest at being described as being far right for, erm, posting lots of quite extreme far right stuff.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11247 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 12:15:12 »

No, he awarded it himself in protest at being described as being far right for, erm, posting lots of quite extreme far right stuff.

Oh right!! (not too far mind) Then I stand corrected.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #11248 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 13:16:44 »

As much as Hobodan is a twat, there is little dispute about that, even his parents gave it to him as his middle name it was that obvious at birth, in this instance the twat raises some salient points (badly).

Not least that Labour have a problem, well. at least two big ones.

First, the Blair/Brown team eventually turned off the "common man" - your Bradford white males if you like.

Second, the person most likely to appeal to those, Corbyn, managed to freak the shit out of people in the more urban elite as being a bit too far left, while also pissing off the Bradford gang by not pushing for Brexit.

Since then, Labour has got a bit stuck chasing the same dream as the USA Democrats have recently clung to - a sort of "let us tell you what is good for you" communications style that does have a bit of overt focus on what would otherwise be fringe (but still on the right side of morality) policy issues.  I'd wager that if you put their policy messages, less any emotional faff, down on paper and didn't put a party name next to them, most of the voters who are keeping the Tories in power right now would actually agree with them.

As for Right and Left, the Tories, marginally, still believe in the NHS - the Democrats in the USA are not in agreement that Universal Healthcare is a necessary good for the Country, yet are labeled Commies.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #11249 on: Thursday, April 15, 2021, 13:34:56 »

As much as Hobodan is a twat, there is little dispute about that, even his parents gave it to him as his middle name it was that obvious at birth, in this instance the twat raises some salient points (badly).

Not least that Labour have a problem, well. at least two big ones.

First, the Blair/Brown team eventually turned off the "common man" - your Bradford white males if you like.

Second, the person most likely to appeal to those, Corbyn, managed to freak the shit out of people in the more urban elite as being a bit too far left, while also pissing off the Bradford gang by not pushing for Brexit.

Since then, Labour has got a bit stuck chasing the same dream as the USA Democrats have recently clung to - a sort of "let us tell you what is good for you" communications style that does have a bit of overt focus on what would otherwise be fringe (but still on the right side of morality) policy issues.  I'd wager that if you put their policy messages, less any emotional faff, down on paper and didn't put a party name next to them, most of the voters who are keeping the Tories in power right now would actually agree with them.

As for Right and Left, the Tories, marginally, still believe in the NHS - the Democrats in the USA are not in agreement that Universal Healthcare is a necessary good for the Country, yet are labeled Commies.

I notice Trudeau next door has taken a leaf out of the EU’s book and ignored their appalling vaccine rollout and tried to divert attention to a U.K. third wave and basically implying we’re fucked. 🤣🤣
Pages: 1 ... 747 748 749 [750] 751 752 753 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: