Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Matched Betting  (Read 653 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 22:30:32 »

Anyone tried this? I’ve had my first dabble today and won the grand total of £9.69 which, tbf, was 100% risk free.

It’s all about using bookies offers of free bets and they laying off on the exchanges. I used a free £10 with Live Bet and put on Chelsea v Newcastle draw. Then laid £10 on the exchange not to be a draw = £9.69 profit.

With all the feee offers flying around Cheltenham I’ll give it a go this week.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, March 11, 2024, 23:04:00 »

I did it quite a few years back, 'won' about £2k over a year of doing it.  Once you have used all the joining bonuses, you soon run out of offers to use.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 08:45:16 »

Yeah I did it too, took about 6 months to get £500 or so quid. A lot of effort and like Manc says there is a limited amount of free offers to go through.

Nice to get one over on the bookies for a change though
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 11:25:32 »

Did you have to decide yourself on what to bet on? I’m using Odds Monkey who provide all sorts of tools to provide the best matched bets. There are plenty of ‘reloaded’ offers for existing customers so you don’t just have to rely on new customer offers.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 12:21:09 »

My Dad has been doing this. He retired at 55 and does this for a living now and over the course of the year has worked out that he earns around 4-500 a week doing this and has not had to draw on his pension yet.

He treats it like a job though and is meticulous in studying the form and the majority of his wins are now laying the favourites
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 12:22:17 »

He doesn't used the free offers though
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 13:03:06 »

Did you have to decide yourself on what to bet on? I’m using Odds Monkey who provide all sorts of tools to provide the best matched bets. There are plenty of ‘reloaded’ offers for existing customers so you don’t just have to rely on new customer offers.

When I did it (about 10 years ago) I followed a matched betting tipster
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, March 12, 2024, 14:46:12 »

My Dad has been doing this. He retired at 55 and does this for a living now and over the course of the year has worked out that he earns around 4-500 a week doing this and has not had to draw on his pension yet.

He treats it like a job though and is meticulous in studying the form and the majority of his wins are now laying the favourites

That's not matched betting in the sense of this thread, it's a way to get money out of free bets that betting firms offer.

Fair play to him though, it must be a lot of work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: