Pages: 1 ... 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2017203 times)
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #6450 on: Saturday, June 29, 2019, 14:52:53 »

Who or what is Combe down FFS?
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #6451 on: Saturday, June 29, 2019, 14:57:36 »

Got a selfie of me and Boris in Southsea last thursday He seems quite a personable chap! Surprisingly he was very keen to respect the result of the referendum and leave the EU asap.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #6452 on: Saturday, June 29, 2019, 15:34:16 »

Surprisingly he was very keen to respect the result of the referendum and leave the EU asap.

How is that in any way 'surprising'?

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #6453 on: Saturday, June 29, 2019, 16:47:05 »

How have the EU handled negotiations poorly? FFS the point I made was they have handled the negotiations brilliantly from their point of view.
What do you expect them to do? Roll over and accept all the Leavers' demands (which should be none as, as we all know, all Leavers voted leave and that means leaving without negotiating a deal because they need us more than we need them)?

However with remainer mp's going to Brussels and telling them to keep pushing they, the EU couldn't fail. However they used most of the "nasty" quotes taking every opportunity to slag off the UK. Tusk  et al don't seem to be very pleasant people.
No, they have, on occasions, pointed out the misconceptions, and incompetence, of the UK negotiators. Each one that tried and failed to carry out the "piece of cake" negotiations and who slagged off the EU for refusing to give us that piece of cake and let us eat it.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6454 on: Saturday, June 29, 2019, 16:48:43 »

Got a selfie of me and Boris in Southsea last thursday He seems quite a personable chap!
Most conmen are, it's how they get away with it. Lots of people apparently found Mike Diamandis very personable too - didn't make him any less of a shifty wanker.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6455 on: Saturday, June 29, 2019, 16:51:38 »

Another extension it is, which I alluded to.
My post was a reply to you disagreeing with me saying that May's deal was the only deal available if you want to leave by Oct 31st. Now you're agreeing? Make your mind up.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #6456 on: Saturday, June 29, 2019, 16:55:35 »

It's why the Tories will vote him in as their new leader. They know his bumbling buffoon persona, carefully crafted over the last 15 years or so, makes him popular with the voters and gives them their only real hope of winning an increasingly likely General Election. Underneath that bumbling buffoon persona, as most people who really know him will attest, is a nasty cunt.
Sir red ken

« Reply #6457 on: Saturday, June 29, 2019, 19:16:12 »

My post was a reply to you disagreeing with me saying that May's deal was the only deal available if you want to leave by Oct 31st. Now you're agreeing? Make your mind up.

The only deal if you want to leave with one?is May's deal, the deal has been voted down everytime, so its not going to fly.
The eussr will not offer anything else than the remain deal so, we can.
(A) leave on world trade terms as per the referendum.
(B) Ask for another extension and another extension then ignore the referendum saying its impossible to leave.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #6458 on: Sunday, June 30, 2019, 08:34:58 »

The only deal if you want to leave with one?is May's deal, the deal has been voted down everytime, so its not going to fly.
The eussr will not offer anything else than the remain deal so, we can.
(A) leave on world trade terms as per the referendum.
(B) Ask for another extension and another extension then ignore the referendum saying its impossible to leave.

It was all so clearly explained and agreed upon at the time

donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #6459 on: Sunday, June 30, 2019, 11:29:58 »

Also leave on world trade terms wasn't on the referendum.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Sir red ken

« Reply #6460 on: Sunday, June 30, 2019, 15:20:40 »

Also leave on world trade terms wasn't on the referendum.

No it just said leave. If world trade is what's left after we leave, then that's what it is FFS.
The one question that wasn't on the ballot paper was not leaving if we don't have a deal.
Wake up and smell the coffee.
Its not multi-choice or I want something different because I don't like the result.
Leave won end of just like it would be if reamin had won.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6461 on: Sunday, June 30, 2019, 16:45:38 »

Oooh, you got a nice big chomp there donkey Smiley   Fishing.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #6462 on: Sunday, June 30, 2019, 17:01:31 »

Leave won end of just like it would be if reamin had won.

Won what?
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #6463 on: Sunday, June 30, 2019, 17:17:04 »

……………..Leave won end of just like it would be if reamin had won.
Wrong again

"In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way". Nigel Farage.

I know you were paying close attention to everything before the vote, but just sayin'
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6464 on: Monday, July 1, 2019, 10:09:17 »

Nigel's quite the snowflake isn't he?

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2019/jul/01/nigel-farage-furious-over-tv-show-assassinating-neil-fromage-year-of-the-rabbit
Pages: 1 ... 428 429 430 [431] 432 433 434 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: