Pages: 1 ... 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 ... 881   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 2016847 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6390 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 13:32:15 »

You take things too seriously.
This incompetent liar who just makes shit up instead of actually bothering to think things through is likely in a few weeks to be the Primer Minister charged with steering the nation through one of it's gravest crises both domestically and externally for years. Yeah, I take that seriously. Still not prepared to come out and admit you support this idiot are you?
Sir red ken

« Reply #6391 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 16:00:56 »

This incompetent liar who just makes shit up instead of actually bothering to think things through is likely in a few weeks to be the Primer Minister charged with steering the nation through one of it's gravest crises both domestically and externally for years. Yeah, I take that seriously. Still not prepared to come out and admit you support this idiot are you?

I can't say I like the idea of Borris as PM for many reasons but when you look at the other options, well he's a nailed on first choice.Otherwise its more commies and eu suck ups. There's no future in those as its been tried and failed so many times. He has one job to do which is leave the eussr. May was unable to complete that simple task, well see if Borris can at least lead the country to freedom. If he gets that over the line,then that will be1 thing more than many PM's before him have achieved.
In my life we have some utterly terrrible PM's, who the media held on high. Borris may have problems with his moral compass but if he can get the job done where others failed, history will remember him kindly.
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #6392 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 16:30:23 »

I met Boris today quite a personable chap. I also knew of Red Robbo through my father. Never thought a more dangerous group would surface in my lifetime but Corbyns lot are much more dangerous. Unfortunately most people alive today never went through 25% inflation and mortgage rates of 15%. Be very careful what you wish for is my advice. Oh and I detest the views of "Reg Smeeton" mainly because they are wrong on so many levels.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6393 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 16:42:44 »

I can't say I like the idea of Borris as PM for many reasons but when you look at the other options, well he's a nailed on first choice.Otherwise its more commies and eu suck ups. There's no future in those as its been tried and failed so many times. He has one job to do which is leave the eussr. May was unable to complete that simple task, well see if Borris can at least lead the country to freedom. If he gets that over the line,then that will be1 thing more than many PM's before him have achieved.
In my life we have some utterly terrrible PM's, who the media held on high. Borris may have problems with his moral compass but if he can get the job done where others failed, history will remember him kindly.
FFS, you'd have thought the one word a Russian bot would be able to spell properly is "Boris" Cheesy
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #6394 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 17:12:57 »

Slightly off the Boris topic can anyone give me a reason why it is acceptable to vilify a person just because of their age. Much is said about baby boomers (mostly negative) it seems to be the only ism that is unchallenged and has no legislation to fall back on. The movement towards much greater tolerance towards minorities should be applauded but I can't help thinking the verbal abuse towards older people is seen as ok. Sorry I was nasty towards Reg but in my defence it wasn't because he is old.
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #6395 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 17:35:06 »

Slightly off the Boris topic can anyone give me a reason why it is acceptable to vilify a person just because of their age. Much is said about baby boomers (mostly negative) it seems to be the only ism that is unchallenged and has no legislation to fall back on. The movement towards much greater tolerance towards minorities should be applauded but I can't help thinking the verbal abuse towards older people is seen as ok. Sorry I was nasty towards Reg but in my defence it wasn't because he is old.

Because they'll all be dead soon?

No legislation? Soppy fucking tit wank you cunt.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #6396 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 17:37:37 »

I met Boris today quite a personable chap. I also knew of Red Robbo through my father. Never thought a more dangerous group would surface in my lifetime but Corbyns lot are much more dangerous. Unfortunately most people alive today never went through 25% inflation and mortgage rates of 15%. Be very careful what you wish for is my advice. Oh and I detest the views of "Reg Smeeton" mainly because they are wrong on so many levels.

I do remember 15% mortgage interest rates. They were last that high in the Uk in the late 80s after nearly a decade of Conservative rule. But don’t let facts get in the way eh.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #6397 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 18:11:14 »

No of your business really is it? You need to calm down son. If I said I did you’ll dish out dogs abuse. If I say I don’t you’ll call me a liar and give out dogs abuse. I have given up feeding the animals.
« Last Edit: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 18:46:53 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
GosportNob

Ignore
« Reply #6398 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 18:24:13 »

Wow! Bit harsh Richard Tiny-Prick and I thought the age of tolerance was dead. Perhaps I should have died  protecting your freedom rather than survived. Have a good one.
Flashheart

« Reply #6399 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 18:32:29 »

Lots of sophisticated debate going on in here.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6400 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 18:35:04 »

Ageism is covered under the Discrimination laws in the UK.

Boris Johnson is a fuckwit.

Brexit will happen, and should.

There wont be a Peoples Vote 2

The economy won't be as strong under WTO rules as it would be as part of a 500m+ trading Bloc of people with free trade

The UK won't implode once out

Happy to clear some things up.
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #6401 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 18:51:29 »

The economy won't be as strong under WTO rules as it would be as part of a 500m+ trading Bloc of people with free trade

And I was just about to reply and say after 427 pages, I'm amazed the World hasn't been put to rights.

If only everyone could be so level-headed instead of the ridiculous polarity over every issue.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #6402 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 19:00:46 »

Ageism is covered under the Discrimination laws in the UK. Correct and agree

Boris Johnson is a fuckwit. Correct to a point. Other fuckwits are available on both sides of the house.

Brexit will happen, and should. Correct and agree.

There wont be a Peoples Vote 2. Correct and agree.

The economy won't be as strong under WTO rules as it would be as part of a 500m+ trading Bloc of people with free trade. Correct up to a point. There will be a deal, (hopefully better than the present one) if not imeadiately after leaving with a no deal then very quickly after that, it will fucking focus the minds on both sides. Business (those nasty capitalists) will ensure that.

The UK won't implode once out. Correct, it has not after the doom mongers said it would if voted to leave.

Either way it will take time to find our feet in the new world but there is nothing to be frightened of, cautious yes, frightened no.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #6403 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 19:05:48 »

Wow! Bit harsh Richard Tiny-Prick and I thought the age of tolerance was dead. Perhaps I should have died  protecting your freedom rather than survived. Have a good one.

Are you claiming to be a WW2 veteran?
Richie Wellen-Dowd

« Reply #6404 on: Thursday, June 27, 2019, 19:10:57 »

Are you claiming to be a WW2 veteran?

I think he must be one of those Japanese soldiers still fighting on a Pacific island somewhere, if he didn't realise there was age discrimination legislation. I'm beginning to wonder if I wasn't a little hasty bestowing him with the honorary title of cunt.
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 426 [427] 428 429 430 ... 881   Go Up
Print
Jump to: