Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What's Your Fear?  (Read 13476 times)
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 19:31:19 »

It's a crime. My friend only goes for chicks with small tits. I won't let my kids go near him!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 20:00:27 »

Takes all sorts, I guess.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 20:05:27 »

One of my exes had enormous tits.  She was in her mid 20s then.  And, quite by coincidence, I saw her for the first time in 15 years on Sunday.  She was lining the route of the marathon at around the 11 mile mark in Southwark and I ran right past her.  Don't think she saw me.  None of this is really relevant to anything, but I just thought I'd mention it.

By the way - I just had time to check, and they're still huge.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 20:21:25 »

Another vote for big tits.

This is probably worth a thread of its own.
Flashheart

« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 20:28:46 »

Another vote for big tits.

This is probably worth a thread of its own.

I'm on it!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 20:32:21 »

I'm on it!

Head Hurts
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, April 16, 2014, 22:11:01 »

That we will still be having a minutes silence for Hillsborough every year for the rest of my life
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 18:46:11 »

That we will still be having a minutes silence for Hillsborough every year for the rest of my life
Cheesy
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 19:27:29 »

Not a criticism, but it did occur to me when I was listening to a radio report about the remembrance ceremony the other day how Liverpool FC has effectively appropriated the name of another club's ground and made it its own.  Fans talk about '25 years since Hillsborough', with 'Hillsborough' referring to the disaster and not to the ground itself.  It's as if 'Hillsborough' now belongs more to LFC than it does with Sheffield Weds - which is quite odd when you think about it.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Thursday, April 17, 2014, 19:57:13 »

Not a criticism, but it did occur to me when I was listening to a radio report about the remembrance ceremony the other day how Liverpool FC has effectively appropriated the name of another club's ground and made it its own.  Fans talk about '25 years since Hillsborough', with 'Hillsborough' referring to the disaster and not to the ground itself.  It's as if 'Hillsborough' now belongs more to LFC than it does with Sheffield Weds - which is quite odd when you think about it.

I've thought this a number of times.  It must be a strange subject to talk about as a Sheffield Wednesday fan.  Its a natural enough thing for people to do linguistically - essentially shorten "The Hillsborough Disaster" to "Hillsborough" - but, as you say, it does seem to be an appropriation of the stadium name.  It is, sadly, the first thing you think of when you hear the stadium name - which is a real shame, because the stadium was built in a similar way to many others at the time, and has been redesigned and, these days, is a fantastic stadium.  I really don't know what my point is here, other than I agree with you. 
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 22:00:46 »

Heights for me too, or more precisely falling. No problem flying, and wouldn't mind the actual parachuting, but there's no way I could throw myself out of the aeroplane. And don't even talk about bungee-jumping.

I just came across this  Eek

Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 22:14:23 »

I've thought this a number of times.  It must be a strange subject to talk about as a Sheffield Wednesday fan.  Its a natural enough thing for people to do linguistically - essentially shorten "The Hillsborough Disaster" to "Hillsborough" - but, as you say, it does seem to be an appropriation of the stadium name.  It is, sadly, the first thing you think of when you hear the stadium name - which is a real shame, because the stadium was built in a similar way to many others at the time, and has been redesigned and, these days, is a fantastic stadium.  I really don't know what my point is here, other than I agree with you. 

I am going to say something controversial here, I felt the complete absence of reference to Heysel a touch amnesiac (is that a word) in these recent commemorations. Has that tragedy been airbrushed from history? Everton are to place a memorial to the victims of Hillsborough at Goodison, but has the City of Liverpool endeavoured to memorialise the loss of 39 Juve fans in any official sense? I heard not one mention of the loss of life in Brussels last week, a shade negligent?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 22:17:30 »

Manure fans unfurled a JFT39 banner at Goodison last weekend
Not for the right reasons of course
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 22:26:09 »

mwooly63, something else I don't think I have ever heard, a spectator in Leppings Lane that day say they were in the end having rushed the gates without a ticket, it just doesn't happen. I am not judging because we'd all likely have done the same in the event of seeing Town play in an FA Cup Semi Final. But why nobody say they have a burdened conscience through launching themselves en-masse through flimsy cordons? I HAVE NEVER seen or heard this subject broached. I am sure many in Liverpool have quietly held their counsel on what happened that day.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 22:35:37 »

Because they have had the police and sun to keep blaming.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: