Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield Wednesday V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 34005 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #330 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 17:51:55 »

I'd imagine a fair share of the 200+ guests (if actual people) will be opposition fans. And if so they can fuck the fuck right off

I'm sure that's going to achieve just what you want, and not encourage them to go on a wind up whatsoever Dave.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 18:06:12 »

No fan from any other team can make me feel more miserable about football than I do already.
So they can take the piss all they like, I really couldn't give a shit.

We all have more important things closer to home to worry about, like what next seasons playing squad will look like and most importantly who the manager will be. *

* If I keep repeating over & over "NOT PAUL HART", do you think it will help?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 18:07:06 »

Gillingham fans are well excited 

I can't be arsed for a season of Cheltenham and Gillingham trying to make us out as rivals.

They'll soon realise we dont care and we're only fussed about Oxford.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 18:20:44 »

Urgh. Just want to get Oldham and Tranmere out of the way now.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 18:28:22 »

anywhere online i can hear the post match interviews?

Now up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13112147.stm

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
woolster

« Reply #335 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 18:29:00 »

saw this on sky, watch the norwich fan hit the hording, about 1 min 30 secs Girl Giggle
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 18:36:25 »

Haven't renewed yet, but have every intention of doing so. I will really really struggle to part with the cash if Hart is kept on. Danny Wilson had a shocker this year, but I still liked the bloke. I cannot stand Paul Hart and don't want him anywhere near the club. Hope he's clearing his desk as we speak.

CB1349

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 18:46:50 »

In homage of the movie,I'm considering creating my own human centipede. Charlie Austin and Paul Hart are obviously in, Charlie being the lucky middle piece eating shit from the front and crapping straight down Harts throat. There is a vacancy for my front piece of the centipede, Crawley manager perhaps?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 18:48:54 »

There is a vacancy for my front piece of the centipede, Crawley manager perhaps?

Steve Evans does talk a lot of shit.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 19:03:54 »

cheers for that.
apart from sounding a dour cunt i dont see alot wrong with what he said.
the stats seem to back him up regarding today,and he is right about the goals we've conceeded all season.
not going to endear himself to fans though on the day the club's been relegated.
« Last Edit: Monday, April 25, 2011, 19:07:58 by arriba » Logged
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 19:19:33 »

Do you think the players will do a lap of honour after the Oldham game? Serious question.

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 19:20:17 »

cheers for that.
apart from sounding a dour cunt i dont see alot wrong with what he said.
the stats seem to back him up regarding today,and he is right about the goals we've conceeded all season.
not going to endear himself to fans though on the day the club's been relegated.

With those six words, 'apart from sounding a dour cunt', you are totally brushing aside everything that is wrong with Paul Hart. The man has no passion, no heart, no fight, no feeling for the club whatsoever.

Apart from anything else, anyone who wants to play one up front week in, week out can fuck right off.

Quick question arriba. You said earlier that following Swindon was 'just a hobby' and not worth getting worked up over (or words to that effect). Is that all it is to you are were you just looking for a reaction?
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 19:21:08 »

Feeling pretty gutted about it all, but I suppose at least we all knew it was coming a few weeks (or even months!) ago.

I'm quite concerned about next season. But you'd think if we could assemble a team capable or getting promotion (including having a manager bugger off halfway through the season) with Diamond Mike at the helm, we can manage it this time. But who knows?

Just want a good manager, and a few of our best players kept on. We could build a team around Douglas. He'd stand out like a sore thumb in League 2. Ritchie would be decent as well, and depending on the forward players we have, perhaps JP could even give us something. All the rest are thoroughly replaceable.
Spencer_White

« Reply #343 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 19:24:15 »

To be fair it was Bill Powers cash injection that did that, and Diamond Mike did his best to divert those funds back to himself.

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 19:32:22 »

With those six words, 'apart from sounding a dour cunt', you are totally brushing aside everything that is wrong with Paul Hart. The man has no passion, no heart, no fight, no feeling for the club whatsoever.

Apart from anything else, anyone who wants to play one up front week in, week out can fuck right off.

Quick question arriba. You said earlier that following Swindon was 'just a hobby' and not worth getting worked up over (or words to that effect). Is that all it is to you are were you just looking for a reaction?

wasn't after a reaction.football is a hobby, but in hindsight i think i was wrong to say fans shouldn't get worked up about it.i shouldn't judge everyone else on how i feel about it.i do care, i'd just given up alot earlier than the majority.it doesn't hurt as much to me i suppose.

i agree that hart doesn't sound like he cares much,but i think that's down to the way he speaks and his persona,rather than not caring.
he wouldn't want to fail in his job.no manager would.

was reading a book recently and i've dug it out,it mentions hart.
paul hart had 2 nicknames as a player, fossil and horlicks...he was known as fossil becuse of his lived-in looks, and horlicks because his conversation had the same effect as the bedtime drink.
« Last Edit: Monday, April 25, 2011, 19:39:52 by arriba » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: