Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield Wednesday V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 32853 times)
Langers

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 07:48:44 »

Here comes league 2....
china red

« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 07:51:59 »

Relegated today I think.  We'll lose 2-0
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 07:52:51 »

We are down

Todays game:

[url width=200 height=155]http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h425/OliviaIsAWizard/Dumbledores%20Beard/12c9ee52e3c3dfe53e11fd88493b57c491ff2322_m.gif[/url]

Its all about the BBQ and beer.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 07:56:21 »

Didn't listen on Saturday, prob wont bother today either. Only interested to see if Hart walks today or not. He may not have a choice after we lose something like 3-0.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
The Professor

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 08:03:11 »

I shall be watching them at Hillsborough today. I watched the first game of the season at home to Brighton & Saturday's defeat to Notts County was almost a re-run.  Playing some good football in patches without converting it into goals and inevitably avoidable defensive errors cost us the points.

I think we'd all agree on why we are where we are - not adequately replacing crucial players from last season's team. Yes, players were signed but they proved to be not fit for purpose - indeed my theory is that they were signed with a view to playing Championship football when we really needed League One Battlers.

Still, we do at least have a club - we can now start rebuilding for League Two probably under a new manager. You'll never know how much it hurts to type those words - 'League Two' - I cannot still believe the disaster that has been this season. The expectation & the promise - all cruelly dashed on Saturday although realistically I believed we were going down about a couple of months ago.

But yes, I shall be there & despite all I am hoping for a more consistent defensive display & commitment from the red shirts.  They owe all the loyal fans who've turned up throughout the season & tried to rally and encourage the team - frankly they've been short changed.
woolster

« Reply #5 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 08:11:53 »

feel a little deflated this morning, just hope we get beat & get it all over with Crying

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 08:31:22 »

we'll be lucky to get 0 i think
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #7 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 08:36:36 »

2-0 defeat and relegation, let the wake begin.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 08:39:36 »

I agree with those sentiments Prof. I was one of the last to concede relegation but even I accepted it as inevitable after the Plymouth defeat. Having known it's been coming for so long, it probably sounds strange to say I am shocked. But that is how I feel. Totally shocked and dumbfounded that this could have happened.

I also feel hurt and personally offended by what has been allowed to happen by the custodians of my Club. My attitude is how dare they allow this to happen?. Again, that may sound strange but it's just how I feel.

What I would like to happen now is that Hart has already fucked off never to return. I am quite prepared to believe that as a person away from football he is a first class human being. In footballing terms though he is a total cunt. His way of playing the game is utterly dispicable. Hopefully Bodin can take over for the last few games and we can at the very least play with a bit of pride and play the game in the right way, regardless of the result.

No one's been a bigger supporter of Fitton than me but that bloke has some serious questions to answer and some serious work to do over the summer.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 08:46:57 »

sheff weds even money to win.get on, money for old rope.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 08:49:07 »

Wednesday win coupled with a draw for either Walsall, Rovers or Daggers. We're finished this afternoon.
dell returns

« Reply #11 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 09:08:04 »

Twist in tale - we will win today and Daggers, Walsall and Rovers will lose

3-2 Swindon
nochee

« Reply #12 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 09:09:10 »

Twist in tale - we will win today and Daggers, Walsall and Rovers will lose

3-2 Swindon

Im going to have to remember that one
dell returns

« Reply #13 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 09:11:36 »

Im going to have to remember that one

I've actually had a couple of quid on that accumulator.

In fact if that does happen it is going to be even more painful over the next couple of weeks.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 09:40:41 »

I've actually had a couple of quid on that accumulator.

In fact if that does happen it is going to be even more painful over the next couple of weeks.

who do you fancy in the irish national dell boy?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: