Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield Wednesday V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 33044 times)
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #375 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 15:44:11 »

Agreed.

It's a good job not everyone feels that way - otherwise there would be no teams below The Premiership.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #376 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 15:44:59 »

It's a good job not everyone feels that way - otherwise there would be no teams below The Premiership.

That's not aimed at you btw jj but at the comment you agreed with.  Smiley

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Coca Fola

« Reply #377 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 19:41:14 »

You probably need to get a life to be fair. Emailing businessmen over a shitty game of kissball.

Who actually gives that much of a fuck (except you and probably Spencer White)?
Maybe you're on the wrong forum?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #378 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 19:56:51 »

You probably need to get a life to be fair. Emailing businessmen over a shitty game of kissball.

Who actually gives that much of a fuck (except you and probably Spencer White)?

You're right, I have absolutely no life whatsoever along with all the other people who've done exactly the same!  It made me feel better that I've politely made my feelings known.  I'm sure they'll be plenty of people doing the same on Saturday, but much more vocally.  I'm not bothering to go, so this was my ten pence worth. 
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #379 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 08:51:43 »

Who has pissed about with my write up?  Hart is now a babe?Huh?  fucking mods!!!

Clems Army!
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #380 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 09:07:39 »

Who has pissed about with my write up?  Hart is now a babe?Huh?  fucking mods!!!

Haha, that made me chuckle.
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #381 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 09:10:09 »

Got the train from Burton on Trent..met a couple of young Town fans who were having a laugh on the train by phoning up Chinese Restaurants and reserving reserving tables of twenty..After waiting half an hour a tram eventually arrived, got talking to some decent Owls fans en route. Found a cracking chippy which made missing the kick off worth while..

First time at Hillsborough sinec the premiership season..support was a bit flat..understandable, only one or two bursts of anti Oxford songs. Plenty of "we are so negative" . At Half time a giant inflatable football was knocked over the balcony by a steward but JP kicked it back up..

Prutton and Ritchie gave solid performances..pissed off out with ten minutes to go, thought we had deserted early until we met a lad from Didcot who decided to hit the pubs after 45 minutes!!

A broken down train at Chesterfield and an hours delay on the way home added to the gloom...!! Oh well tickets booked for Oldham and Tranmere..get up, dust yourself down and start again- if you want to follow a team who win every weekend fuck off and join the twats who watch Man U..!!!  Me, I will stick to Swindon through thick and thin...and even thinner times under Hart!! Cheesy
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #382 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 09:26:18 »

If by 'following the team'  you mean getting there late and leaving early, well done sir.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #383 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 10:37:18 »

If by 'following the team'  you mean getting there late and leaving early, well done sir.

Indeed NevilleW...delayed arrival due to no trams from the train station and no food on the train meant grabbing a pre kick off scoff..an early exit to catch train home to get the daughter home as school in the morning but we were there to support and sing our hearts out..
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #384 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 11:32:27 »

Indeed NevilleW...delayed arrival due to no trams from the train station and no food on the train meant grabbing a pre kick off scoff..an early exit to catch train home to get the daughter home as school in the morning but we were there to support and sing our hearts out..
for all of 40 minutes
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #385 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 11:34:04 »

for all of 40 minutes

35 actually...I went for a slash when Douglas scored!
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #386 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 11:51:52 »

35 actually...I went for a slash when Douglas scored!
still aint seen douglas score then?  No
guy66

Ignore
« Reply #387 on: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 11:55:10 »

Nope...I thought the bloke on the tram was winding me up when he told me!!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: