Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sheffield Wednesday V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 33048 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #360 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 23:26:47 »

that had already been posted about 3 or 4 times before you did, so I'm not sure why you're giving it the 'I told you so'
I'm not, I'm just winding you up. As it's so easy.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Monday, April 25, 2011, 23:41:01 »

no.
DMR

« Reply #362 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 00:34:41 »

I've sent an e-mail to the club registering my disgust at Hart's attitude towards Vic and complete disinterest about the fact we'd been relegated during the interview.  I also informed them I'll be asking for a refund on my Season Ticket if Hart gets the job.  

You probably need to get a life to be fair. Emailing businessmen over a shitty game of kissball.

Who actually gives that much of a fuck (except you and probably Spencer White)?
DMR

« Reply #363 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 00:37:05 »

That's a genuine question by the way.

We're so fucking useless, who by now still ACTUALLY cares how we do?
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 01:05:18 »

Whatever happened to supporting your club through thick and thin?

I'm sure most fans care how we do. This season being a complete fuck up doesn't change that surely?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 08:58:36 »

Well....here goes.

Too depressed to turn on the laptop last night so decided to tap out some shit this morning.

Left Calne metropolis at 9.

Hit Sheffield City Limits at around 12 - parked at the Greyhound/speedway track - KFC and then the Rawston Spring Wetherspoons boozer.

Had a great two hours chatting to some owls fans and then limped across the park to Hillsborough with Victor Mildew and the Peacock.

Nice ground and although it had posts a great view..... but looked a bit empty.

I dont know how many Town were there but i would reckon around 3-400....there were three coaches as i overtook em on the way back.....Bank holiday, new ground, big club and all that.

Quite obvious from Kick off that just when you thought Hart couldnt pick a more negative team he does.

Benyon up front against the biggest central defenders i have ever seen, defied logic?  A midget with no arms could out muscle Benyon and Ritchie......the poor bastards gave their all but it was hopeless....for all that we started to play it to feet and we gave as good as we got in midfield and our backs didnt look too troubled.

Then the goal, we looked exposed and Potters shot took a deflection and in, although there was another man coming in wide who would of probably scored anyway...cue Fat lady..

We huffed and puffed and started to make inroads.....Ritchie probably should of scored when put through but Weaver came out quickly and smothered the ball.

The second was a disaster.....Douglas took the ball up the pitch but dwelled on the ball got robbed and chipped and Mellor looped a header over Smith...Fat Lady Shrieking!

Then we came alive and really had a go and won a few corners...from one of these efforts Douglas thumped an unstoppable shot...from our end it looked as if Weaver got a glove to it but didnt have enough to stop it crashing into the net.
Yes!!!!  Dougie had done it!!!!   and i was there when it happened....

Frampton collapsed and super Cuthbert came on.

Halftime.

Surely Hart will change it.....as Benyon and Ritchie were swat like flies....Andrew must come on.....Eat Shit N'diaye was pants all half......Stevie Wonder could see it but guess what...??....Na......leave it as it is...what a cunt!

The game was ended soon after the restart, defenders had a mare as Mellor and his mate knocked it back and forth as we failed to clear and Mellor slipped it home to send us down....Fat lady screaming...

The crowd turned on Hart and chants with reference to being negative and going down without a fight were repaid too late with Andrew coming on for the hopeless N'Diaye (are those orange boots traffic cones?) and Bodin coming on for Benyon. too late...

But the lads did give it a go, Dougie had a strike sky over and another which was flicked off the head of the Steve Bould lookalikey and over for a corner as it headed towrds the corner.

The whistle was blown and the sticking shitting train wreck of a season was well and truly over.

Players came to the fans and were given a deserved standing ovation for a least the display on the day rather than the season.

Hart fucked off down the tunnel sharpish.

Prutton (i hate this) was my man of the match and broke up loads of play and rarely gave away the ball.

Time for a clear out ..... new manager please.....NOT HART and not of the cheap please.

I am pissed off ...that is all.

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 08:59:54 »

And oh yeah.....the stewards were pricks.....throwing out Crispys mates for 'banging on the back of the stand'.

Clems Army!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #367 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 09:32:08 »

Nice write up as always Flash.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 09:35:43 »

Eat Shit N'diaye

Genius.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 11:06:46 »

Douglas' goal sums up our entire season.

We wait 2 years for him to score and he scores an absolute belter in the game we're relegated.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 11:08:25 »

Jog on then. You and DV can start a we aren't Swindon supporters club.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 11:19:17 »

We are now a division below Bury. That hurts.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #372 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 11:32:01 »

We are now a division below Bury. That hurts.

And Yeovil who werent even a fucking league club 7 years ago.

Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 11:46:49 »

I didn't realise we weren't supposed to support the team when they got a bit shit.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #374 on: Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 11:47:38 »

I didn't realise we weren't supposed to support the team when they got a bit shit.
Agreed.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: