Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hartlepool United V Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 37879 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 12:56:36 »

Is Sheehan available to play on Sat or is there a rule that says he cannot play against his parent club  - is he isn't available who will play at LB with LJF playing so well in the centre ?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 12:57:55 »

Is Sheehan available to play on Sat or is there a rule that says he cannot play against his parent club  - is he isn't available who will play at LB with LJF playing so well in the centre ?

Sheehan cannot play against Leeds, so Cuthbert will probably be back at CB with JFL at left back.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Barry Scott

« Reply #467 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 13:41:00 »

I'm sure i read somewhere on here that he's allowed to play against Lids. Although there's a high probability that it falls under the 80% bollocks and not the 25% football.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 13:58:01 »

Yes, agreed. You should've been a fat bastard like me though and gone for the Double-Diamond. I don't think I needed to eat again for a few days after that game. Good little trip that is, they should get back up, at Oxford's expense would obviously be nice.

Truth be told...I suspect I probably did. Eat

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Barry Scott

« Reply #469 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 14:17:05 »

Yes, agreed. You should've been a fat bastard like me though and gone for the Double-Diamond. I don't think I needed to eat again for a few days after that game. Good little trip that is, they should get back up, at Oxford's expense would obviously be nice.

For anyone who skis, feeling very confident i once went to the top of a mountain to ski a double diamond run. When i stood at the top of it i literally adopted the foetal position and then crawled to another run. I've never seen anything further from a ski run that is actually classified as a ski run. Even now it makes me feel like pissing myself. Just thought i'd mention that for no reason other than the memory it provoked.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 21:39:47 »

For anyone who skis, feeling very confident i once went to the top of a mountain to ski a double diamond run. When i stood at the top of it i literally adopted the foetal position and then crawled to another run. I've never seen anything further from a ski run that is actually classified as a ski run. Even now it makes me feel like pissing myself. Just thought i'd mention that for no reason other than the memory it provoked.

Went down a double diamond once, half way down saw the ambulance at the bottom of the slope (er face), with some poor sod being shoveled into it, didn't go down that slope again.

On another note, rumour has it that Clough is being lined up for the Leeds job.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 21:44:41 »

Sheehan cannot play against Leeds, so Cuthbert will probably be back at CB with JFL at left back.

Kind of feel sorry for LJF. As you say he'll get moved to LB with Cuthbert at CB then come the next game Sheehan will go back in at LB and Cuthbert will stay at CB with LJF on the bench. Whereas if Sheehan could play there is a good chance LJF would keep his place.
Oaksey Moonraker

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 21:45:20 »

On another note, rumour has it that Clough is being lined up for the Leeds job.
[/quote]

Is that because all they have achieved the last couple of seasons has been through cheating and they can chuck all their medals in the bin.

As long as Ken Bates doesn't come and steal our manager for the 3rd time
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 21:52:57 »

Managing Leeds United is a poisoned chalice Sad.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 10:51:37 »

The Legend that is DRS:

A 2 parter......

Friday night in Redcar, walks up to a nightclub and the doorman says he cant come in as he is wearing trainers.

DRS : How about I will race you to that clock on the corner.
Doorman: what?
DRS : I race you to that clock on the corner and if i win you let me in no questions asked
Doorman :(laughs) ok mate no worries
DRS : Right then after 3, 1, 2 3.

Doorman legs it, DRS walks in the club Smiley

doorman comes in the club says fair play laughs and shakes DRS hand Smiley

part 2 to follow...
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 10:51:57 »

Kind of feel sorry for LJF. As you say he'll get moved to LB with Cuthbert at CB then come the next game Sheehan will go back in at LB and Cuthbert will stay at CB with LJF on the bench. Whereas if Sheehan could play there is a good chance LJF would keep his place.

I think this post needs more abbreviations
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 11:06:00 »

Part 2.

DRS and friends walking home from said club in Redcar a little worse for wear pass some stables. DRS decides it would be a good idea to steal a pony so he can give kids a pony ride on Redcar beach on saturday morning at 50p a throw. DRS friends actively encourage him to steal pony so he jumps into the paddock(?) and manages to get pony in a headlock before out comes the farmer screaming blue murder and DRS has to make a sharp exit.

And i was wondering why he looked so rough at the game Smiley
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 11:08:19 »

Managing Leeds United is a poisoned chalice Sad.

I don't think they would be happy even if they appointed Mourinho, as he managed Chelski.

What am I saying...that would imply that they are a big club !!!

You can imagine the conversation :

Mourinho's Agent : Leeds have approached me this morning about you becoming their new manager.
Mourinho : Who?
MA : Leeds !! You know that club, whose fans think they are European Champions, despite them struggling to get out of League One due to the fact that all the other teams raise their game against them.
JM : Are you having a laugh ?
MA : No. They say they are a massive club, who should be playing Chumpions League football. They did beat Man Yoo in the FA Cup at Old Trafford.
JM : But they play in League One !!!
MA: Their fans say that doesn't count as they are a massive club, who have been European Champions, despite their name never being on the winners list.
JM : Are they fooking deluded? No. Now get me a job at a club that are ACTUALLY in the Chumpions League...not ones who think they should be.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 11:43:50 »

Part 2.

DRS and friends walking home from said club in Redcar a little worse for wear pass some stables. DRS decides it would be a good idea to steal a pony so he can give kids a pony ride on Redcar beach on saturday morning at 50p a throw. DRS friends actively encourage him to steal pony so he jumps into the paddock(?) and manages to get pony in a headlock before out comes the farmer screaming blue murder and DRS has to make a sharp exit.

And i was wondering why he looked so rough at the game Smiley

Did i dream it? Or did you tell me he kipped in a Triumph Herald?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 13:45:31 »

Did i dream it? Or did you tell me he kipped in a Triumph Herald?

Dont worry i think i read it on his facebook.

Fucking nutter
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: