Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leeds fans seem a bit worried  (Read 4108 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 20:00:13 »

If they're remembering the two lads on the day aswell that'll make them up their game.
Bollocks. I know as fans we'd all love to think the players think like we do, but especially given some of the self-centred Ashley Cole-alikes in the Leeds squad, half of them probably aren't even aware of it, much less likely to "up their game" for it. They may up their game because they want revenge for the 3-0 spanking at our place. Oh, and because this is their Cup Final, obviously
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 20:10:55 »

Yeah, they're bound to perform well above themselves because they're playing Swindon. It's the story of our season. The sooner we get out of this tin pot league full of tin pot teams, the better.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 20:36:29 »

That fucking freaked me out on the highlights, one of the worst things I've seen on a football pitch. It looked like Becchio was unconscious by the time he hit the ground, like he'd just been hit by Tyson or something. Good to see he's doing ok.

Can he play on Saturday? Don't players have to have a week off from playing if they're knocked unconscious? Or have I made that up?

Danny Ward went off against Brighton and played 90 minutes the following Tuesday at Southampton.

Although I'm not 100% sure he was fully out and it wasnt half as bad as Becchio
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 21:47:18 »

Becchio update:

Leeds boss Simon Grayson has said Luciano Becchio is "recovering well" after swallowing his tongue against Norwich.

The striker was knocked unconscious and was taken to hospital after a clash with Canaries defender Michael Nelson early on in the 1-0 defeat on Saturday.

Grayson has praised the treatment the 26-year-old received and says he is doing well as he recovers from the serious incident.

The Whites boss told the club's website: "He travelled back with us and he's recovering well. We are monitoring his progress.

"The physios and the doctors were terrific with their response."
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: