Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Goal Horn  (Read 3522 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 21:22:17 »

I don't hear music or a horn.
Talk Talk

« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 21:23:38 »

If it does exist it should be a steam whistle GWR stylee, not a bloody diesel loco horn.
Barry Scott

« Reply #17 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 21:36:02 »

We should release buckets of green gunge over the away fans...

... and at the end of the game, when we've won, the seats and steps in the Arkells all collapse to create a massive slippery gunge covered slide. This slide ends in a massive pool of green gunge as well. Is there any rule or law (that tony might have made) to prevent this happening? Watkins et al should think about this. We'd make Millwall look about as hated as Princess Di.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 22:46:09 »

What about firing up the railway works hooter again? That way the whole of Swindon would know when we score.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 29, 2010, 23:33:15 »

This is a strange one, every time we score (barring mental celebrations a la Greer's last minute equaliser) I swear we play quite a long blast of a train horn. I've only ever found a few others who have heard it, has anyone on here heard it??

I've heard that too, although I can't remember hearing it that often this season, last season it was always played then they would play I feel good
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 06:36:22 »

I agree that the "goal number one" should be kept. I remember the Leeds fans saying how annoying it was to hear it three times Cheesy

Technically of course they'd only have heard that once.

I have a feeling the blast of a horn (or whatever) only happens when Paynter scores.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 09:53:00 »

Perhaps everytime we score a sniper on the roof of the DRS should take out an away fan selected at his dicression.  The board could give pre match pointers for his targets such as 15 year olds in tracksuits giving it the big one
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 11:26:23 »

Is there any rule or law (that tony might have made) to prevent this happening?

I'm sure he has. The 'Elf and Safety brigade will be over that like a shot...unfortunately.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
One F In Fitton

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 17:19:26 »

I've never noticed anything at all, though I'll try to remember to pin 'em back when we score from now on. I don't notice any music or anything, I think it's like when I laugh hard, or when I'm splurging population-paste - my mind just subconsciously completely clears for a short amount of time, while I'm lost in the moment.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 17:42:13 »

I'm sure he has. The 'Elf and Safety brigade will be over that like a shot...unfortunately.
Well, if you're going to treat a joke as a crap attempt to do Daily Mail style "Oooh, it's PC gone mad" then actually the laws on assault and criminal damage would cover it far before H&S  Roll Eyes
Talk Talk

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 17:47:18 »

Well, if you're going to treat a joke as a crap attempt to do Daily Mail style "Oooh, it's PC gone mad" then actually the laws on assault and criminal damage would cover it far before H&S  Roll Eyes

In which case we should declare the CG a Peoples' Republic and do what the fuck we want  Cheesy
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 18:27:13 »

What about firing up the railway works hooter again? That way the whole of Swindon would know when we score.

Make that the whole of Wiltshire.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: