Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Why are we being so negative...?"  (Read 22595 times)

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2008, 16:23:35 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"
Quote from: "arriba"
scoring goals is irrelivant if you are losing matches.both players would be happier in their original postitions

Who cares whether there happy would they be as effective? arguably McGoverns been cack on the right for a long time and Easton didn't have as much impact in the centre since his return from injury so cant see too much wrong with this switch.

are you mad?
a happier player will perform better.d mcgovern was our most creative player when out wide, and easton has been consistant all season.if he doesn't win player of the year then he will be robbed of it
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2008, 16:29:02 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"
scoring goals is irrelivant if you are losing matches.both players would be happier in their original postitions

Who cares whether there happy would they be as effective? arguably McGoverns been cack on the right for a long time and Easton didn't have as much impact in the centre since his return from injury so cant see too much wrong with this switch.

are you mad?
a happier player will perform better.d mcgovern was our most creative player when out wide, and easton has been consistant all season.if he doesn't win player of the year then he will be robbed of it

McGovern has been more frustrating and inconsistent than Roberts & Zaboub at times.  Easton didn't look the same in the centre on his return from injury and struggled to make impact, out wide he looks a threat arriving late to McNamees crosses.
flammableBen

« Reply #107 on: Tuesday, April 1, 2008, 16:35:20 »

Maurice Malpas
Moriarty Malpas
Moriarty Manatee???

Only one Sirenian can save us now!!!
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, April 3, 2008, 20:55:43 »

Keep Malpas and let him construct his own team. I didn't want him but he's here, let him show whether he's worth it.

PS out of interest does anyone know how many Sturrock won?

here's the man himself when you need him?
flammableBen

« Reply #109 on: Thursday, April 3, 2008, 21:21:26 »

I want us to go 15 games with 1 win, then Malpas could change his name to William G. Stewart. He always seemed scary on fifteen to one, although I bet he was nice in real life.
McLovin

« Reply #110 on: Friday, April 4, 2008, 07:38:42 »

Quote from: "Reeves for King"
Keep Malpas and let him construct his own team. I didn't want him but he's here, let him show whether he's worth it.

PS out of interest does anyone know how many Sturrock won?

I know he's never lost 3 defeats in a row in his career, yet Mo managed it in under a week last week...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: