Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sean O'Hanlon  (Read 6215 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 14:31:43 »

Jerel Ifil > Sean O'Hanlon
dell boy

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 14:32:42 »

Not sure he will be in the MKD starting line-up next season, looked a pretty average player to me today.
MKD look a good bet for promotion to The Championship next season, on todays performance better than any side I've seen at The County Ground this season.
JPC82

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 14:36:30 »

dont get me wrong Sam, i dont think O'Hanlon would be in our team this season, Aljofree has to start and Ifil is better than O'Hanlon, would have been handy to have him after Ifil has a shocker as Kanyuka never fit.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 16:07:20 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Not sure he will be in the MKD starting line-up next season, looked a pretty average player to me today.
MKD look a good bet for promotion to The Championship next season, on todays performance better than any side I've seen at The County Ground this season.

Swansea, at full strength are a much better side. And Carlisle. MK will be mid-table. It's a tougher league.
dell boy

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, March 30, 2008, 19:42:01 »

Quote from: "Iffy's Onion Bhaji"

Swansea, at full strength are a much better side. And Carlisle. MK will be mid-table. It's a tougher league.

So Carlisle looked better at The CG this season, I disagree I thought they were very average and lucky to get away with a point from a faultering shit team to be honest.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, March 31, 2008, 12:33:18 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
we all slated O'Hanlon yet he has gone to MK and although he has had to play a season in League 2 with them where as he could have been in League 1 with us, he will be in League 1 next season with a League 2 winners medal and a wembley goal and JPT medal

But he'll always be a scouser  Wink
Spud

« Reply #36 on: Monday, March 31, 2008, 16:57:10 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Quote from: "JPC82"
we all slated O'Hanlon yet he has gone to MK and although he has had to play a season in League 2 with them where as he could have been in League 1 with us, he will be in League 1 next season with a League 2 winners medal and a wembley goal and JPT medal

But he'll always be a scouser  Wink

And a complete Cunt.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, March 31, 2008, 17:16:38 »

So Carlisle looked better at The CG this season, I disagree I thought they were very average and lucky to get away with a point from a faultering shit team to be honest.

That's 1 game though. Other fans seem to rate Carlisle and their home record speaks for itself. Think Donny would beat MK easily as well.
dell boy

« Reply #38 on: Monday, March 31, 2008, 18:12:15 »

That's 1 game though. Other fans seem to rate Carlisle and their home record speaks for itself. Think Donny would beat MK easily as well.

I can only make my opinon from what I've seen and not what I've read or been told. MKD looked a far superior to the Carlisle side at the CG.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #39 on: Monday, March 31, 2008, 18:14:50 »

Barnsley looked a far superior side against chelsea this year dell but even i know that they are not better than the premier league teams that get beat every week by them .

Lee dixon told me so
dell boy

« Reply #40 on: Monday, March 31, 2008, 18:17:12 »

Quote from: "Don Rogers Shop"
Barnsley looked a far superior side against chelsea this year dell but even i know that they are not better than the premier league teams that get beat every week by them .

Lee dixon told me so

Lee Dixon is always right ... Barnsley I feel might go down this season, bit of shame really.

Going back to MKD I was really impressed with their football, not the hoof ball you see from most lower league sides, good quick passing and movement. Ince has done a great job.
Run_the_bath

« Reply #41 on: Monday, March 31, 2008, 19:13:40 »

they are a decent team in a very poor league. It will be alot tougher for them next season. They are not mathematically promoted yet tho are they? They could still bottle it (fingers crossed!) Soapy Tit Wank
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: