Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question and debate with Ironside  (Read 42692 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 00:52:52 »

And please don't belittle my thoughts Paul, it doesn't become you and is not helpful.
Just responding to your patronising in kind, dearie. Are you going to go all denim rage on me now? Smiley
flammableBen

« Reply #241 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 01:03:59 »

hehe denim rage.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 04:48:09 »

I cant believe some people think ironside has come out of this well when he takes the piss out of me for having no kidneys? each to their own though.

Ironside, how do you feel about the eu and its open market policy? Freedom to work and travel in any country within its boundaries?
Sussex

« Reply #243 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 09:20:15 »

Fuck me that was some heavy reading for a Sunday morning!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #244 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 09:21:25 »

Probably not as heavy as the sessions that fuelled it
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 09:49:23 »

I cant believe some people think ironside has come out of this well when he takes the piss out of me for having no kidneys? each to their own though.

Ironside, how do you feel about the eu and its open market policy? Freedom to work and travel in any country within its boundaries?

We should withdraw from th EU. It's no longer about a common market but is about federalsim. I'm opposed to that.  I could expand but I can't be arsed because that is what it boils down to.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #246 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 10:28:35 »

And the kidneys?
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 10:32:19 »

I've not once had pop at Mex, insulted him or called him a name.  He's attacked my on many occassions.  Did I hurt his feelings? Well there's only so far you can push someone before they turn around and slap you back. I agree it was harsh, but I'm not going to apologise for it. Perhaps he can view it as an educational experience.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 10:36:45 »

I have read all 17 pages of this and have to say I really enjoyed it. The fact is that nothing is this country will ever really change as those in power be they left or right wing will never take a big step as that would allinate all the middle ground people so things will just rumble on as they have for the past 20 years or so. What really has changes since 1980?

As for Ironsides abuse of Mex that is bang out of order, mex is a really nice bloke. Vile personal abuse has no place I think in a debate whatever the subject. An aplogy would be in order.

As for right wing left wing. My views have changed in the past few months and I have come to the conculsion that it is all bollocks the fact is the world is fucked and we need to worry less about who's in power who's in the cuntry etc and worry more about the fact that soon the world will not be able to support us.

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 10:41:12 »

As for right wing left wing. My views have changed in the past few months and I have come to the conculsion that it is all bollocks the fact is the world is fucked and we need to worry less about who's in power who's in the cuntry etc and worry more about the fact that soon the world will not be able to support us.

Spot on there GFM....
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #250 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 10:41:26 »

So there shouldn't be a problem with a foreigner whose retired moving to Britain?

I can't see if you've answered my question. It may have sounded a bit rhetorical but it wasn't supposed to be.
Talk Talk

« Reply #251 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 11:21:49 »

by the way, if anyone would like to help me bypass the state welfare system i will accept all financial donations. it'll take me a while to save up to buy another plane ticket

James, if I wasn't forced to give 70% of my income to the state in income tax, employee's NI, employer's NI, petrol duty, road tax, alcohol duty, tobacco duty, VAT, council tax, insurance purchase tax, etc, etc, for them to piss up against the wall in funding illegal middle east wars, arms manufacturers, countless made up job bureaucrats, a hugely inefficient and wasteful NHS, state indoctrination factories (aka public schools and universities), lining the pockets of corrupt MPs and officials and so on...

...I would happily buy you that plane ticket tomorrow.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 11:22:44 »

i wouldn't

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #253 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 11:23:01 »

Do you pay employer's NI?

I just want to be mildly pedantic.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 11:28:03 »

Spot on there GFM....

I wouldn't worry about it Reg, it's not like you'll be here to see it anyway...

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: