Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question and debate with Ironside  (Read 42421 times)
Lumps

« Reply #345 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 10:14:12 »

We should withdraw from th EU. It's no longer about a common market but is about federalsim. I'm opposed to that.  I could expand but I can't be arsed because that is what it boils down to.

Look! Me and Miss Marple agree on something! Don't say I never give the twat credit where it's due. He might have a screw lose when it comes to ideas of racial / cultural separation but he's got the EU nailed.
Talk Talk

« Reply #346 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 10:24:30 »

Look! Me and Miss Marple agree on something! Don't say I never give the twat credit where it's due. He might have a screw lose when it comes to ideas of racial / cultural separation but he's got the EU nailed.

You can also see a Cameron 'reassess our relationship with the EU' fictional promise coming on.
Lumps

« Reply #347 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 10:27:32 »

Yeah, I was just going to say that. Mine was a bit longer though and it touched upon Time Travel and snake puppets that you make out of socks, but the message was similar.

Now that sounds a lot more interesting. Tell more more about the snake sock thing...
spacey

« Reply #348 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:02:52 »

Now that sounds a lot more interesting. Tell more more about the snake sock thing...

Well, If you get an old sock and stick some round coloured stickers on it to represent eyes and cut out a fork tongue shape from paper to put in the mouth, you can make yourself a snake puppet. You can then use the sock to attack people that don't agree with you. It's fine because you can blame the puppet like Rod Hull used to do. So far I've beaten up a couple of young conservatives and an Arsenal fan. It's great! The law can't touch me. However the sock snake has been tagged.
Lumps

« Reply #349 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:05:58 »

Well, If you get an old sock and stick some round coloured stickers on it to represent eyes and cut out a fork tongue shape from paper to put in the mouth, you can make yourself a snake puppet. You can then use the sock to attack people that don't agree with you. It's fine because you can blame the puppet like Rod Hull used to do. So far I've beaten up a couple of young conservatives and an Arsenal fan. It's great! The law can't touch me. However the sock snake has been tagged.

Could you give the snake fangs made out of some small knife blades or shards of jagged metal?
spacey

« Reply #350 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:25:04 »

Of course. You may find that the sock snake gets sent down for attacking with blades. Sock snake prison is a hard place. 
Lumps

« Reply #351 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:34:49 »

Of course. You may find that the sock snake gets sent down for attacking with blades. Sock snake prison is a hard place. 

Fuck it I can always make another one...
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 11:40:33 »

And if the experience of the 1930s has taught us anything, it is that you "engage" with Nazis at your peril. "I have in my hand a piece of paper"? I'm with Churchill on this one (or "that druken warmongering slob" as the BNP's tame bomber Lecomber calls him)

Surely the fact that we didn't engage with the Nazi's in the 1930's is the exact reason we ended up with WW2?  Policy of appeasement and "peace in our time" and all that bollock?

Lumpy, you come across as far more a fucking nut-job than I ever have, you've got fucking problems pal...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 12:52:30 »

who asked you fuck face?
Lumps

« Reply #354 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 12:58:16 »

I was talking snake sock puppets here FFS!
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 13:05:38 »

who asked you fuck face?

Fuck off, this thread belongs to ME!

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
flammableBen

« Reply #356 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 13:06:11 »

I thought you were ignoring it?

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Monday, March 16, 2009, 13:07:25 »

I was talking snake sock puppets here FFS!

And that does seem a little bit strange to you Shrug

Talk Talk

« Reply #358 on: Tuesday, March 17, 2009, 09:25:44 »

You can also see a Cameron 'reassess our relationship with the EU' fictional promise coming on.

I must be psychic (and don't change that to psychotic, fB).

Cameron at a press conference yesterday:

"… we should be in the EU but we don't want to see further transfers of power from Westminster to Brussels. We think that process of integration has gone too far already."

Patently wibble, of course.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: