Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question and debate with Ironside  (Read 42404 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 19:23:52 »

Ok I will get the ball rolling, do you believe non - white people should be allowed to live in England.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 19:28:08 »

I do

well..................everybody apart from Mexicans of course
dell boy

« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 19:31:39 »

Mex is a racist ... ban him!!!
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 19:37:38 »

This is an honest question mex, not having a pop, but what do you plan on achiving form this question? Like i said, its an honest question, not fishing for a bite or anything.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 19:39:45 »

Ironside said he wanted a debate, he has dodged questions before and asked to put all debate in one thread so as not to fuck up the forum, so here you are....
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 19:42:04 »

Yes but with caveats.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 19:43:35 »

i did'nt read the thread properly, i read it as being an open question to the whole forum, im understand now, cool.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 19:59:17 »

what caveats?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 20:01:00 »

Ironside said he wanted a debate, he has dodged questions before and asked to put all debate in one thread so as not to fuck up the forum, so here you are....

We could have saved all this fuss, if my suggestion from 3 years ago had been taken up.

http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,9024.0.html
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 20:07:08 »

what caveats?

In terms of getting in, I would say these would be appropriate:

1) You apply through the proper channels and don't turn up in the back of a lorry.
2) You are not a criminal.
3) You have a specified, required skill that cannot be filled within the UK. We don't need more unskilled labour.

Oh when you say "non white", do you mean "black"?
« Last Edit: Friday, March 13, 2009, 20:08:54 by Ironside » Logged

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 20:12:37 »

Should be the same for any immigrant to any country, as it is with uk citizens applying for NZ or OZ. And the proper channels should include proper vetting, not the target driven shambles that has been rife through the home office for years. (And yes i do have first hand knowledge)
red socks

« Reply #11 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 20:19:35 »

Ok my question to Ironside - was it your dad who told you beating up women was funny?
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 20:21:33 »

What the fuck are you talking about?

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 20:25:40 »

Only as long as they promise to support the England Cricket team.

Actually, on the basis of recent events in the WIndies that could be classed as torture so we probably can't make that stipulation.

Oh Fuck, that's too hard a question
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 20:37:36 »

Well this is going well...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: