Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question and debate with Ironside  (Read 42782 times)
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 18:28:39 »

Alan - civil service numbers - what source did you use?
Iron - has Mex plugged himself back in?
GFM - where is your proof that Paul has not come out very well?
fB - I'm happy to fund your 6 months JSA as long as you make me laugh - discuss?

In my experience if you want something changing then get on with it that's why we have elections - union, parish council, local council, national. european even quangos if you can get on them. Yes, you can make a difference if you really want to but it takes a lot of effort. If you don't like it change it, I personally am a libertarian I hate rules - but anarchists would never get in. I abide by the choice of the majority - if something pissed me off enough I'd fight it. That's why we have the political system we have - it's what we want.
Talk Talk

« Reply #286 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 18:37:54 »

Alan - civil service numbers - what source did you use?

I can't remember exactly Ron. It's not civil service as such, rather more the percentage of the working population who are directly reliant upon the state for income or funding (e.g. companies who are solely contracted to the government or their agencies). As in only 45% of people work in the "free" market.

I will have a dig and see if I can find it.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 18:44:45 »

ok doke
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 18:55:38 by ron dodgers » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 18:51:45 »

Pauld - "I'm right I'm right" shout shout shout "Left wing left wing good good, right wing bad bad bad"
Bullshit. Go back and read what I've posted. I've nowhere advocated an explicitly left-wing position, certainly not in this thread, and I'm pretty sure not generally as I don't hold or advocate such views. What I have done is what the purpose of the thread is - to explain why I (and many others) feel the BNP are an inherently racist, Nazi party.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 18:53:21 »

i completely agree with you CS.

Calling people vermin who have the free will to join whatever party they choose and to hold whatever opinions they think right is akin to being a Nazi in my book.

What are you going to do with all of the BNP members then Paul? Gas them?
met⋅a⋅phor

 /ˈmɛtəˌfɔr, -fər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [met-uh-fawr, -fer] Show IPA
–noun
1.    a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.” Compare mixed metaphor, simile (def. 1).
2.    something used, or regarded as being used, to represent something else; emblem; symbol.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 18:55:40 »

Come on righteous one, if you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear right?  You're oh so vocal when someone else is being discussed but silent when asked yourself. Hmmm, maybe you do have something to hide?
No, just not relevant and none of your business. The thread arose because you have chosen repeatedly to reveal your voting preference and that you have gone further and joined the BNP. And I and others have pointed out that someone who actively supports, advocates and joins a Nazi party is fair game to be called a Nazi. You objected to being called a Nazi, hence the thread.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:03:34 »

Idon't care if they are a fucking "racist party". I couldn't give a fuck. That's not why they get my vote.
So back on track, in a nutshell, you vote for and joined the BNP even though you know they're racist, even though you think their leader's views are deluded, even though you know that many of their top leaders (who would form the government if they were elected) are racist criminals. But you're not racist because it wasn't the racist aspect that attracted you, it was their policies on immigration which are, erm, explicitly racist. Come on, Ironside, you're obviously reasonably bright, you knew all this, you knew you were backing, joining and actively supporting a racist party - do you really think the rest of us are that thick?

Ignore
« Reply #292 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:11:30 »

What I have done is what the purpose of the thread is - to explain why I (and many others) feel the BNP are an inherently racist, Nazi party.

that wasn't the purpose of the thread was it? i tthought it was for ironside to debate and explain his beliefs and opinions
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:13:22 »

that wasn't the purpose of the thread was it? i tthought it was for ironside to debate and explain his beliefs and opinions
Which arose from a discussion where he got all narked because people were calling him a Nazi. And the fact he's very open about being BNP, and the nature of that party, is more than a little germane to the discussion
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #294 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:15:50 »

Of ffs, you can vote for a party without believing everythnig they say, if what they are saying hits the tick boxes more than the others. Voting BNP does not = Nazi - it may well do but not necessarily. The world has moved on from the 70s when the average NF voter was a nutjob. Because mainsteam politicians continually bottle immigration etc it drives people to seek more radical solutions like the BNP and therin lies the problem. They are no longer excusively nutjobs - some are, some aren't but the main paries are driving relatively sensible people into their hands.
And as for voting for a party with a criminal element then you'd never vote for anyone. Aitken, Archer, Harvey Proctor, Jeremy Thorpe, the labour lord who killed someone whilst engagned in the very important work of texting.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:20:48 »

Oh dear, Oh righteous one....

If anyone appears to have a chip on their shoulder, it appears to be you. 

You suond exactly like I imagine a real life Nazi would sound.  Always trying to shout down any opposition.  Always accusing, always attempting be on the moral high ground.

I've actually done my best here to be open and honest about my opinions on what are obviously extremely important issues. People, like Chalkies Shorts, for example have asked questions, I've answered them.  He doesn't agree with them it would appear.  Hey ho, fair enough.

You on the other hand, along with the rest of the Righteous Brothers (Reg the soon to be Cadaver, Lumpy the left wing thug nut job, and Mex bandit) have actually said anything consructive which could well be the reason why you haven't received constructive answers.

What I find most amusing about this is your little absession with the BNP.  It's almost as if you've got a secret fetish for them.  What would you do if the weren't in existince?  Who would be your next target of hatred? Would you be attacking the Green Party for their environmental zealotry?

At best, you're nothing more than hypocrite, at worst you're as bad as the Nazi's ever were.

I think this thread has run it's course so thanks to all the contibutors (well most of you anyway).

Edit: Fair enough Bankok...duly noted.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:28:40 by Ironside » Logged

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #296 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:26:51 »

You have some good arguments Ironside.

But some of your jokes are in very bad taste, we all know the one that I am referring to.

If you want people to listen to your arguments then tone it down a bit, there is a difference between satire and disrespect.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:30:01 »

what about me - you fucking cuntbag -I want to be insulted as well - you couldn't answer a question , even if it removed your butt plug and lidocained your rectum
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #298 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:33:38 »

I've actually done my best here to be open and honest about my opinions on what are obviously extremely important issues. People, like Chalkies Shorts, for example have asked questions, I've answered them.  He doesn't agree with them it would appear.  Hey ho, fair enough.
I can confirm I don't agree with you but fair play for putting your views across. I disagree with you but thats as far as it goes. I do not think you are vermin and I don't hate you - I just disagree with you. I have different views and probably always will.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:37:57 »

At best, you're nothing more than hypocrite, at worst you're as bad as the Nazi's ever were.
Hmm, pointing out the BNP are Nazis = orchestrated genocide. Think your moral compass needs looking at there. And I still think you're a Nazi.

EDIT: I wasn't trying to be constructive. I'm not looking for some sort of lovey-dovey halfway house with you. I think you're a cunt because of your opinions and I joined the thread to demonstrate why, not to be "constructive".
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 19:42:49 by pauld » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: