Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question and debate with Ironside  (Read 42883 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 22:28:59 »

this thread would actually make interesting reading - in fact it has done at times - but the personal abuse is getting dull.

I was just going to post exactly the same!  I am not going to go as far as to give an opinion on my views because I would probably be chewed up and spat out!  But considering the potential volatile nature of the discussion I think there is some constructive stuff on here!

Ironside has obviously got some controversial views but at least his responses are very constructive and precise and for that I congratulate you sir, and all those that are offering the controlled responses!  Just no need for the abuse in between guys!  Everyone surely has their own right to an opinion and it doesn't need the occasional spat of venom.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
flammableBen

« Reply #196 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 22:31:20 »

Everyone surely has their own right to an opinion and it doesn't need the occasional spat of venom.

Just as everybody has a right to say why they think that opinion is rubbish - which is why I get annoyed when people start going "opinion opinion" everywhere as if it makes a difference.

I wouldn't want to get rid of all the abuse. Some are more imaginative than others though.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 22:57:22 »

Good thread.  When I saw it ran to 13 pages, I was expecting something else.  But there's some good constructive posts in here.  I enjoyed reading them.

Like many others on here, I'm no fan of Ironside's politics.  No secret there.  But fair play to him for the way he's handled himself here (mostly).  He's avoided answering a few questions, but he's not the only one to have done that.

There are so many other thoughts that this thread has prompted, but I'm going to wimp out and not post them here because it's Saturday night, Match of the Day is on and I don't want to get in to it.  Night all.
Talk Talk

« Reply #198 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:07:35 »

Fair play to the bloke for the thread. Interesting indeed.

I think that he is very restrained. If I was sat behind his keyboard answering questions on my views on the eco-nazis, global warming loonies, supporters of the welfare state, proponents of this government or europhiles I think I would have lost it badly by now.

Well, you know what I am like  Cheesy
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:08:59 »

Just as everybody has a right to say why they think that opinion is rubbish - which is why I get annoyed when people start going "opinion opinion" everywhere as if it makes a difference.

I wouldn't want to get rid of all the abuse. Some are more imaginative than others though.

Fair enough you cunt! (Not imaginative I know but meh...)

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:18:18 »

Oh righteous one Not Worthy you still haven't told the forum where your vote wentat the last general election. Are you avoiding the question incase someone wants to disect YOUR fucking opinion?
No, as sheepshagger correctly surmised (and I'd have thought a man of your obvious intellect would have worked it out too) on a matchday, I was at the game. Got in around 10.30.

And in answer, to your question. None of your fucking business.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:22:54 »

Who's denying the fucking holocaust here?
Nick Griffin, the man you think is fit to run the country. That's why I asked. And also why I threw in the reference to David Irving - most would accept he's a Nazi apologist thinly disguised as a historian (including several courts in several different countries, including the UK). Nick Griffin, however, described him as being soft on the question of Holocaust denial for being prepared to accept that as many as a million Jews may have died. Not one for backsliding on his Nazi revisionism is Nick.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:28:31 »

Nick Griffin, the man you think is fit to run the country. That's why I asked. And also why I threw in the reference to David Irving - most would accept he's a Nazi apologist thinly disguised as a historian (including several courts in several different countries, including the UK). Nick Griffin, however, described him as being soft on the question of Holocaust denial for being prepared to accept that as many as a million Jews may have died. Not one for backsliding on his Nazi revisionism is Nick.

So we're agreed it's not me saying it then? Thank fuck about fucking time.  Why has it taken you so fucking long to work out that you'r fucking quoting things at me that other people have said, not things I have said?

And provide some fucking links or should we assume that this is all in your head?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:30:36 »

Chalkie, a few months ago, the righteous one and his spasctic friends were having a pop at Israel. I defended Israel and Israel's rights. You can look that up
Assuming you're referring to me there as righteous one seems to have become your standard name for me (which is a shame, I quite miss "princess" or whatever it was), you may remember I wasn't having a pop at Israel. In fact, much to my chagrin, you congratulated me for my "sensible views" (or some such) in defending the Israelis' right to defend themselves against the Hamas psychos. I was quite perturbed by it, nearly made me completely change my opinion on Israel altogether.
In that thread I said, in response to the same question, that anyone who denies the holocaust happened is deluded.
I'd wholly agree. The difference being I'd tend to regard someone that deluded as not fit to lead a cow to market, much less lead a country. You're voting for his party and advocating that others should do so. Which is where this thread came from.

« Last Edit: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:32:41 by pauld » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:32:12 »

So we're agreed it's not me saying it then? Thank fuck about fucking time.  Why has it taken you so fucking long to work out that you'r fucking quoting things at me that other people have said, not things I have said?
Because Griffin leads the party you want to vote into government. You want this nutjob to run our country. And the various collection of loons, criminals and terrorists he has around him to be the fucking cabinet. That's the point
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:34:25 »

Because Griffin leads the party you want to vote into government. You want this nutjob to run our country. And the various collection of loons, criminals and terrorists he has around him to be the fucking cabinet. That's the point

Oh....I get it now  Roll Eyes

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:37:57 »

i know this thread is about ironside,but i'm intrigued as to who others would vote for if an election was tomorrow?
flammableBen

« Reply #207 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:44:01 »

I probably wouldn't bother. Got things to do tomorrow.

Edit: If you're really interested in having a discussion about why people will vote for who, then it might be best to start a new thread arriba. It's a bit of a big derail.
Talk Talk

« Reply #208 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:45:03 »

i know this thread is about ironside,but i'm intrigued as to who others would vote for if an election was tomorrow?

I won't vote in a general election again.

1) It's only a sham that we have 'democracy'. We don't. We are just tax farming livestock. Elections are an illusion that we have some sort of influence on the ruling elite. Naaat.
2) The three major parties are three different shades of the same parrot.
3) The state is evil, violent, corrupt and steals from the people in this country who generate the wealth.
4) It makes absolutely zero difference if you vote or not.
5) We are headed for the collapse of society in the west, I will give it about another five years max and that is inevitable, history tells us so.
Talk Talk

« Reply #209 on: Saturday, March 14, 2009, 23:47:56 »

There is no way that they will ever get elected Paul. I don't know why you get so het up about it?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: