Pages: 1 ... 1496 1497 1498 [1499] 1500 1501 1502 ... 2658   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5163349 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #22470 on: Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 20:50:48 »

Sounds like a stinging attack on poor nettles.

You heartless, horrible man.

.. Cheesy Cheesy

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #22471 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 13:27:56 »

Unbelievable ignorance.

http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2016/02/12/parking-mad-driver-blocks-barrier-at-railway-station/

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #22472 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 13:31:02 »

I'd disagree it's unbelievable, most people are morons.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #22473 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 13:39:51 »

Most people in this day and age seem to have completely lost any spatial awareness or apparent understanding that we are all trying to go about our own lives. Case in point yesterday picking up tickets at the station, a lass used the ticket machine then stepped back directly in front of the machine to view the departure board above entirely oblivious to the queue of people behind her waiting to use the machine, then seems very surprised when the person behind suggested she more to one side to allow us to use the machine?

I honestly don't know how some people get through life!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #22474 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 14:03:31 »

Actually yes you do have a point.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #22475 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 14:08:06 »

People are idiots.

It's a mantra that I now live by, and it serves me well.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #22476 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 14:28:36 »

It's people that get off an escalator and just stand there. GOTFW!!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22477 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 14:38:25 »

Can't argue that people are idiots in general.

I was on the platform this morning at Waterloo waiting to get on the Jubilee line towards Canary Wharf. The queue here is far more orderly than usual, everyone lines up one by one and generally let the passengers off the train before getting on.

So the train arrived and people filed on until the carriage was full. Although it wasn't full enough for the gentleman 4th in line who decided to try and jump the queue to fill up a space about 2cm squared only to see the door close before he could make it into the carriage.

Back he went 4th in line looking quite sheepish. I had to resist the urge to question why he would make such a desperate bid to squeeze into the tube bearing in mind at that time in the morning the trains come every 1 minute. I don't get the desperation, I really don't.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Amir

« Reply #22478 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 14:55:58 »

People that try to charge me more for things because I'm not a local.

I'm speaking your language you massive fucktards, there's a good chance I know the correct price. And even if I don't I'll likely find out and you won't get any repeat business. Fucking, fucking cunts.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #22479 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 16:23:50 »

Can't argue that people are idiots in general.

I was on the platform this morning at Waterloo waiting to get on the Jubilee line towards Canary Wharf. The queue here is far more orderly than usual, everyone lines up one by one and generally let the passengers off the train before getting on.

So the train arrived and people filed on until the carriage was full. Although it wasn't full enough for the gentleman 4th in line who decided to try and jump the queue to fill up a space about 2cm squared only to see the door close before he could make it into the carriage.

Back he went 4th in line looking quite sheepish. I had to resist the urge to question why he would make such a desperate bid to squeeze into the tube bearing in mind at that time in the morning the trains come every 1 minute. I don't get the desperation, I really don't.
That sounds like Heaven.......I used to take the Metro every morning and evening in Paris. "4th in line" is every fucker for every train and there's no orderly queue.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #22480 on: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 17:12:42 »

That sounds like Heaven.......I used to take the Metro every morning and evening in Paris. "4th in line" is every fucker for every train and there's no orderly queue.

To be fair that is also generally the same for the tube/bus in London, but I think because of the 'suicide doors' people tend to queue more. I wish it was more commonplace, there is nothing worse than being 10 minutes early for a bus, with nobody else waiting and then getting on the said bus last as people are so desperate to get on quickly.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #22481 on: Thursday, February 18, 2016, 13:43:58 »

It used to be just everyone on here was a cunt. Now it's the whole world.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #22482 on: Thursday, February 18, 2016, 17:50:50 »

On a train coming to you soon...

http://www.shortlist.com/news/there-s-a-new-contactless-card-scam-you-need-to-be-aware-of

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #22483 on: Thursday, February 18, 2016, 19:35:14 »

It's bullshit. Do you know the rigmarole you have to through to get authorised for a POS system like that? Any merchant provider would spot those fraudulent transactions a mile off.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #22484 on: Thursday, February 18, 2016, 20:19:56 »

It's bullshit. Do you know the rigmarole you have to through to get authorised for a POS system like that? Any merchant provider would spot those fraudulent transactions a mile off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_Card_Industry_Data_Security_Standard
Pages: 1 ... 1496 1497 1498 [1499] 1500 1501 1502 ... 2658   Go Up
Print
Jump to: