Poll
Question: Which Party Will You Be Voting For?
Conservative - 37 (30.1%)
Labour - 41 (33.3%)
Liberal Democrat - 21 (17.1%)
UKIP - 4 (3.3%)
Green - 4 (3.3%)
SNP - 0 (0%)
Plaid Cymru - 0 (0%)
Other - 1 (0.8%)
Not Voting - 6 (4.9%)
Spoiled Ballot - 9 (7.3%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: General Election - Who's Getting Your Vote?  (Read 6523 times)
horlock07

+31252/-27163

Lives up north

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Friday, April 28, 2017, 17:30:15 »

Yes I know its the Guardian but its quite an entertaining read....

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/28/theresa-may-snowflakes-health-and-safety-election

I cannot get the image out of my head of Theresa May washing her hands with antiseptic wipes whenever she has to shake hands with one of us plebs!
mystical_goat

+9/-8

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Friday, April 28, 2017, 21:23:36 »

A good enough reason on its own to not vote Tory and stop the destruction of the NHS. For personal profit.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

+22/-92

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Friday, April 28, 2017, 21:46:41 »

A good enough reason on its own to not vote Tory and stop the destruction of the NHS. For personal profit.

I also find it curious that people with kids will seemingly vote for Grammar Schools.... I guess they think their kids will be going, when of course it's axiomatic that more won't. This seems to be May's sole policy pronouncement.
hobodan

+1/-8

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, April 29, 2017, 17:24:01 »

This election is going to be largely about Brexit. I voted remain, but I am so pissed off with the rhetoric coming out of the EU with regards to punishing Britain for simply following the democratic will of the people. Realistically the conservatives are the only party who will stand up and fight for Britain. Lib dems don't want us to leave the EU and Corbyn is a complete wet idiot.
I would happily vote labour in a local election but under no circumstances would I want Corbyn to be our P.M. And let's face it, he won't be.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

+2/-2

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Today at 00:32:16 »

Got into this earlier with a mate - his opinion is "well, I'm alright and so is my family, so I see no reason to change" - fucking look and you'll find them! Mind you, he wants healthcare provided through work and loves zero hours contract. Warned him his son will suffer with education cuts, but think I was on a hiding to nothing there.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
herthab
TEF Travel

+24/-9

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Today at 06:54:57 »

Got into this earlier with a mate - his opinion is "well, I'm alright and so is my family, so I see no reason to change" - fucking look and you'll find them! Mind you, he wants healthcare provided through work and loves zero hours contract. Warned him his son will suffer with education cuts, but think I was on a hiding to nothing there.

He loves zero hours contracts? Is he on one?

It's All Good..............
ibelieveinmrreeves

+2/-2

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Today at 10:34:29 »

He loves zero hours contracts? Is he on one?

Nah, manages people who are.

herthab
TEF Travel

+24/-9

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Today at 11:19:46 »

Nah, manages people who are.

Yeah. No wonder he loves them, makes his job easier. Doesn't matter I suppose that those he manages would struggle  to plan financially, or socially and would have problems securing credit, or even renting housing. I wonder if he'd be so enamoured if he was on a zero hours contract. Somehow I doubt it..

It's All Good..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

+22/-92

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Today at 11:29:09 »

This election is going to be largely about Brexit. I voted remain, but I am so pissed off with the rhetoric coming out of the EU with regards to punishing Britain for simply following the democratic will of the people. Realistically the conservatives are the only party who will stand up and fight for Britain.

Realistically, it was the Tories that got us into this Brexit mess, and they haven't the first clue as to how to deal with it. I don't see any punishment rhetoric, coming from the EU, more like you can't have your cake and eat it attitude, which seems reasonable enough.

The next few years are going to be fun, as the Mail readers come to realise that sadly we can't go back to the 1950's.
ibelieveinmrreeves

+2/-2

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Today at 11:59:41 »

Yeah. No wonder he loves them, makes his job easier. Doesn't matter I suppose that those he manages would struggle  to plan financially, or socially and would have problems securing credit, or even renting housing. I wonder if he'd be so enamoured if he was on a zero hours contract. Somehow I doubt it..

But it allows them to have the flexibility they want!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: