Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 [93]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your favourite Song at the Moment  (Read 160120 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

+12/-6

Fully licenced prostitute murderer

Ignore
« Reply #1380 on: Saturday, April 13, 2019, 07:43:50 »

The upcoming 'From your screens to your stereo 3' album is shaping up quite well...

Best version of a marmite song.

There was also a really, really good cover of 'Power of love' from Back to the future, but it looks like the video has been taken down from Youtube. Shame, it was really clever. The song is still on Spotify...

Saxondale

+37/-6

Ignore
« Reply #1381 on: Thursday, April 18, 2019, 20:58:56 »

Latest band to have rather taken me.

Never knowingly overstated.
Crozzer

+1/-0

Ignore
« Reply #1382 on: Today at 12:53:48 »

Anything by Tuba Skinny, authentic New Orleans jazz, much copied by the likes of Ken Collier, Humphrey Littleton, George Melly and Ball, Barber & Bilk, especially popular in the late 50s and during the 60s as the "Trad Revival".   Charlie Watts of the Stones is a lifelong jazz musician, when Mick isn't prancing in front of him.  "The Who" played Trad Jazz in their early days, while Ginger Baker of Cream fame was Acker Bilk's drummer for a while.     

Peter Venkman

+292/-169

Enjoy yourself its later than you think.

Ignore
« Reply #1383 on: Today at 12:57:09 »

One of the 2 bands I used to be manager of - Skanktank, this song is brilliant and one of my favourites of theirs, funny but great lyrics. I give you....Cider.

It's a grand old team to play for, It's a grand old team to see, And if you know your history, It's enough to make your heart go whoa-oh, We don't care what the other teams say, What the hell do we care, For we only know that there's gonna be a show, And the Swindon Town will be there....
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 [93]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: