Pages: 1 ... 229 230 231 [232]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gigs  (Read 313114 times)
Saxondale

+20/-5

Ignore
« Reply #3465 on: Saturday, May 27, 2017, 22:44:53 »

Last night was The Specials and Toots and the Maytals, tonight the Slamdunk festival.  Featuring Enter Shikari and Bowling for soup amongst many others.

Shikari doing the oldies from Take to The Skies for the 10th anniversary has been lovely.  Taking me back to my wild impressionable days of youth when I was a mere 35.

Never knowingly overstated.
AldbourneRed

+0/-0

Ignore
« Reply #3466 on: Today at 08:54:03 »

At the O2 tonight watching Iron Maiden

I'm there tonight to see them. It would be fair to say I'm a little excited.
chalkies_shorts

+21/-21

Ignore
« Reply #3467 on: Today at 09:03:02 »

Saw iron maiden at the brunel late 70s. Supported by praying mantis who I thought were better. Neither anywhere near as good as diamond head. Staggered they became so big.

"This song put me in the middle of the road. Travelling there soon became a bore so I headed for the ditch. A rougher ride but I saw more interesting people there."
Peter Venkman

+24/-13

Ignore
« Reply #3468 on: Today at 09:17:35 »

Last night was The Specials and Toots and the Maytals, tonight the Slamdunk festival.  Featuring Enter Shikari and Bowling for soup amongst many others.

Shikari doing the oldies from Take to The Skies for the 10th anniversary has been lovely.  Taking me back to my wild impressionable days of youth when I was a mere 35.
My band supported Toots a few years back, he opened the door on his tour bus and the clouds of weird smelling smoke came out Wink

He also did Monkey Man for a total of 11 mins for what is a 2 mins 30 song...I think he kept forgetting!

Great gig though none the less.

You've got to fight for what you want, for all that you believe
It's right to fight for what we want, to live the way we please

As long as we have done our best, then no one can do more
And life and love and happiness, are well worth fighting for

And we should never count the cost, or worry that we'll fall
It's better to have fought and lost, than not have fought at all
Pages: 1 ... 229 230 231 [232]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: