Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fuck off Atkinson  (Read 13279 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:09:09 »

He shouldn't have said it and was wrong to do so no matter how he really felt. However, he has apologised publicly, now let it go ffs.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:13:57 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
He shouldn't have said it and was wrong to do so no matter how he really felt. However, he has apologised publicly, now let it go ffs.

If, as fans we're serious about the Kick Racism out of Football message, then surely it is incumbent on us to create a picket line outside the CG to show the watching world that Big Ron's presence at our club is not welcome.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:14:34 »

Ive already made a banner.

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:17:24 »

What happened to forgive and forget? He said something really, really bad, but at the end of the day he's not the only one to have said it. People seem to have forgotten about Hoddle and he's still in the game :-))(
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:18:51 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Ive already made a banner.

SOLIDARNOShC,...comrade Yeovil.....we'll need one of those brazier things to keep a fire going, I'm sure the firemen have got one....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:21:24 »

What happened to forgive and forget? He said something really, really bad, but at the end of the day he's not the only one to have said it. People seem to have forgotten about Hoddle and he's still in the game :-))(

Would you be happy for Hoddle to do a documentary on our club if the manager was confined to a wheel chair?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:22:06 »

I've picketed before and I will so again."There is power in a union"(B.Bragg)

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:27:40 »

At the end of the day though Reg, many people in this world have said things that are hurtful to others. It's a horrible fact but very real. What makes us better people is to learn from these things and not repeat these mistakes. I respect Iffy that he has not let Ron's comment get the better of him.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:31:49 »

That may be so sipi but its not just a one-off    

Atkinson slammed for insulting Chinese
(Agencies)
Updated: 2005-01-25 09:40

China's top football players angrily denounced former Manchester United manager Ron Atkinson for alleged racist statements insulting Chinese women.

Atkinson apparently told an audience in Sheffield last Wednesday that "the Chinese people have the best contraception in the world - but I can't understand why there's so many of them because their women are so ugly."

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:36:40 »

Quote from: "adje"
That may be so sipi but its not just a one-off    

Atkinson slammed for insulting Chinese
(Agencies)
Updated: 2005-01-25 09:40

China's top football players angrily denounced former Manchester United manager Ron Atkinson for alleged racist statements insulting Chinese women.

Atkinson apparently told an audience in Sheffield last Wednesday that "the Chinese people have the best contraception in the world - but I can't understand why there's so many of them because their women are so ugly."

Very similar  to the Serbian....who Wilson signed at Barnsley....Georgi Hristov who said that women in the Yorkshire mining town were the ugliest  in the world...and we know Serbia is not exactly a hotbed of multi culturalism.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 00:37:02 »

Look if it bothered Iffy I would be bothered as well. Iffy appears not to be too affected by it (I hope this is the case and it isn't club politics). However people say things that are hurtful to me all of the time. I get on with it because that is the nature of my being. I know this is a more serious kettle of fish but at the end of the day if Iffy is ok then surely blowing this up could potentially make this worse.
STFC Village

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 01:10:34 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
A purveyor of rubbish always give themselves away by such oversights
Wow, thanks :?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 01:11:15 »

bollocks to the lot of you.

everyone's wrong everyone's right.

you lot wouldn't bat an eyelid at i if that microphone hadnt happened to be on.
but it was so you hate him?

i dont understand it meself. it happens life goes on, racism is such a taboo because whites get on their soapbox about it all the time.

besides the club could do with the cash
i've got more important things to worry about, such as relegation.

officially blacker than the night.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 01:27:55 »

But taking us to the premiership is a bit different from making racist comments on tv isn't it? Hoddle should really have a knighthood by now.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 01:30:38 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
bollocks to the lot of you.

everyone's wrong everyone's right.

you lot wouldn't bat an eyelid at i if that microphone hadnt happened to be on.
but it was so you hate him?

i dont understand it meself. it happens life goes on, racism is such a taboo because whites get on their soapbox about it all the time.

besides the club could do with the cash
i've got more important things to worry about, such as relegation.

Whatever Dex, you fucking lazy nigger. :roll:  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: