Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fuck off Atkinson  (Read 13252 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 18:31:30 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Well I think you can all fuck off. The bloke was a good pundit, he knows football. He lost a highly paid job for what he said and he was sorry.

Get off Big Rons back!

If any of you ignorant fucks were to have listened he said 'thats what we used to call a lazy nigger in school'. Which is true, he's that generation. Talking about something from his childhood, 60 years ago!

What was it he did? Say the N-word? Oh do fuck off. I hear that on radio 1. Along with them talking about gang related shootings and stabbings.

He is an old man, who has served the game well at many clubs and provided some excellent commentary on television. And its about time arrogant do gooder twats like you lot forgave him for saying one word he shouldnt have said. Yeah Nigger is a thing to call a black, but hes 70 odd and check out the popular comedies on BBC 1 from the 1970's. Stop being in denial! Words like Nigger and Gollywog were in popular usage until not long ago.

Welcome to the County Ground Big Ron. You deserve your 2nd chance of TV.

But he played 382 league games for the scum, which is unforgiveable..despite the fact that he never used to  mention them in his punditry.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 18:34:59 »

Cheesy

It makes me laugh when Spencer gets his hair off Cool

/
W56196272
Spencer_White

« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 18:35:02 »

And he used to oil his legs before playing! Which really is bad.

But still I cant stand to see so many people out to ruin his last chance of rescuing his reputation before he dies. The bloke must have so much regret. Hes football enemy number one cos he said something that went out to a few Arabs in Bahrain and a few Londoners with dodgy satellite pictures.

40 years good service. One bad word. FREE BIG RON!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 18:50:34 »

i agree with spencer. my old man calls them darkies, does that make him racist?

only problem i've got with him presenting it is that he is a scummer.
DMR

« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 20:45:29 »

you called them pakis today and nearly got us killed by the lads next to us. what's your point?
Mark Hanrahan

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 20:54:05 »

He's a doddery old bugger who's become a figure of fun due to his slack mindedness and less that PC remarks.

I'm disappointed to see him as the front man for this project (why not use Jimmy Hill, Bobby Robson or Terry Venables?) but what was said and done is in the past. Why dwell on it?

Do as Iffy and countless others have and be the better man/woman.

"Great save, Digby."
DMR

« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 21:07:17 »

oh yes big ron is skill.

fuck his political correctness, the bloke knows football so get him in.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 21:48:21 »

As long as there is no reference to the scum during the show its fine.
And if there is it should be using the afore mentioned pronoun.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 22:08:32 »

Spencer White,I thought Id be slated but dont you EVER call me" a bandwagon jumping twat"or an "ignorant fuck" you jumped -up  shite!Insulting black folk was wrong in the 70's and its wrong now.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Towniegaz

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 22:23:17 »

Quote from: "adje"
Spencer White,I thought Id be slated but dont you EVER call me" a bandwagon jumping twat"or an "ignorant fuck" you jumped -up  shite!Insulting black folk was wrong in the 70's and its wrong now.
Couldn't agree more adje!!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 22:39:03 »

I also love it when Adje gets his hair off  Cheesy

though this is the first time ive seen it Cool

/
W56196272
Sue

« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 22:44:19 »

I think Big Ron is quite attractive  Oops
McLovin

« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 26, 2005, 22:45:02 »

I'm with Reg (not like that). The Oxford connection offends me more than his litle slip up.
Spencer_White

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2005, 09:51:21 »

Quote from: "adje"

He used a derogatory term. One that belongs in the past. He was punished badly for it and lost his reputation. Why keep on about it? How many 70 year olds have used the word nigger in their lives? My grandparents and probably yours too. I have no excuses for slipping out such a term. But Big Ron is an old man and he deserves forgiveness because of his long service to the game.

You are ignorant. You just want to ruin the bloke without even thinking about the circumstances in which he said it. His childhood was the 50's FFS.
Melksham Red

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2005, 10:01:17 »

I agree with you Spencer. It was blown way out of proportion. Then there's someone like George Best who was a dirty drunken wife beater and he's fucking idolised. I bet he said the word nigger in his time aswell.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: