Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scott Lindsey- New Manager thread  (Read 67900 times)
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 21:10:31 »

Again, we need clarity on Zav Austin... if only there was an avenue for supporters to ask such questions.

When the Trust sent out the link to the latest Advisory Board minutes the email said:

“If you do have any questions that you would like raised with the club then please get in touch on the email below.

Thanks,
Keith Coatsworth
Membership Secretary, TrustSTFC

Email: [email protected]

I expect the OSC have something similar. So avenues do exist.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 21:17:12 »

When the Trust sent out the link to the latest Advisory Board minutes the email said:

“If you do have any questions that you would like raised with the club then please get in touch on the email below.

Thanks,
Keith Coatsworth
Membership Secretary, TrustSTFC

Email: [email protected]

I expect the OSC have something similar. So avenues do exist.

forum

A thread literally appeared on this forum titled “questions for advisory board” which the trust members could see. If that ain’t good enough then fuck knows what it is. Do we need to write in and send it recorded delivery?
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 21:22:34 »

A thread literally appeared on this forum titled “questions for advisory board” which the trust members could see. If that ain’t good enough then fuck knows what it is. Do we need to write in and send it recorded delivery?

You could always just email the Trust on the email above?
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 21:31:12 »

You could always just email the Trust on the email above?

Spoken to the trust with concerns I’ve had enough times…..

You’re defo one of the fairy’s that thinks the sun shines out of this regimes backside ain’t ya?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 21:33:52 »

Ryan Giggs is available

😁😁
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 21:35:11 »

yeah the email option is available. one I think I'll take this week now podgate has settled.

I do think the trust could have done this themselves without prompting, but hey.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 21:46:17 »

Isn't the new manager thread going off track already😀

So, give no fucks
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 21:51:16 »

Isn't the new manager thread going off track already😀

You’re right.

I would say let’s stick this in the “questions for advisory board” thread, but that would also be pointless as none of those questions got asked.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 21:56:32 »

Back to the new manager😀

So, give no fucks
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Monday, June 20, 2022, 21:59:49 »

Spoken to the trust with concerns I’ve had enough times…..

You’re defo one of the fairy’s that thinks the sun shines out of this regimes backside ain’t ya?

I'm just judging the new regime by the actions they have done, not something that previous people have done. Unlike what lots of people on here are doing.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 08:30:35 »

Its hardly surprising that the Trust are close to the club, they have had to enter into a JV to buy the ground.

So in summary of this thread and its predecessor, a large proportion of the fan base have no confidence in the new manager*, little confidence in the Trust or the owners of the club.

Its going to be a right giggle of a summer and season this isn't it.

* Thing is with SL, so much negative has ben said about the guy already I can see no way that those who said it can row back without admitting that they were wrong, something that human beings generally really struggle with, so he may as well pack up and go home now.   
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 08:30:38 »

Back to the new manager😀

Thanks Jimmy. I like the sound of what we are looking to do on the pitch. Hopefully more of the same as last season, with more tempo and more attacking threat as well as less pissing about at the back for pissing about at the back's sake.

I found the Di Michele interview interesting although I'm not convinced I believe him. His spin basically was that since he has walked through the door Scott Lindsey for him has been the best candidate. If that's the case, then absolutely superb and we have to trust Di Michele knows what he is doing.

The next step is getting the out of contract players to commit and then bring in new blood for our promotion assault. Although it was also evident that neither man stuck their neck out to say we'd try and get out of league 2 this season, just that we would be 'competitive' on the pitch.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 08:41:09 »

I'm the same Bob slightly sceptical regarding Sandro as he's only been here a couple of weeks or so and it's hard to believe that Lindsey was the outstanding candidate for the job. The other thing I don't think it's been mentioned is how did he end up at STFC if he was successful at Wigan as I can't believe we would be paying him a huge salary or his services.

So, give no fucks
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 09:11:15 »

* Thing is with SL, so much negative has ben said about the guy already I can see no way that those who said it can row back without admitting that they were wrong, something that human beings generally really struggle with, so he may as well pack up and go home now.   
Thing is people wouldn’t actually be wrong would they? People are making judgements based on the facts at hand and his CV and based on that the appointment makes little sense, if it works great but that doesn’t mean the current concerns aren’t legitimate or ‘wrong’.

I also don’t get the 3 year deal for a rookie, I’m assuming there is a break clause if it isn’t working?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 09:15:29 »

Fully behind him. Confident he will build from last season and take us forward.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: