Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scott Lindsey- New Manager thread  (Read 67351 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 10:44:43 »

I wanted the biggest name; Johannes Vennegoor of Hesselink
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 10:58:52 »

Is he on the board? Was never clearly announced one way or the other, believe it was left as applying to EFL to be on the board.

According to the club website he isn't on the board or even mentioned and they have updated for other appointments.  The information is out there, if you looked for it.

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/club/whos-who/
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:00:02 »

According to the club website he isn't on the board or even mentioned and they have updated for other appointments.  The information is out there, if you looked for it.

That's fine, but he's repeatedly referred to as the vice-chairman in club communications. That would, in normal circumstances, be a board position.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:04:26 »

Sorry to bring this up again, but I do find it a little strange that Zavier Austin was announced as being a director and we were waiting for him to pass the Fit and Proper test, but IIRC it was never then officially announced that had happened? He's clearly involved with the club because of the Karachi thing, and him being in the new manager photo shoot, so why is his name not on the whos-who on the official website?

Anyway, probably not for the manager thread so apologies but I've typed it now and going to hit post.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:12:55 »

Boardroom
Honorary President: Mike Spearman

Chairman: Clem Morfuni

Directors:

Non-Executive Directors: 

conclusive list. ill stop asking probing questions now  Roll Eyes
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:16:01 »

Sorry to bring this up again, but I do find it a little strange that Zavier Austin was announced as being a director and we were waiting for him to pass the Fit and Proper test, but IIRC it was never then officially announced that had happened? He's clearly involved with the club because of the Karachi thing, and him being in the new manager photo shoot, so why is his name not on the whos-who on the official website?

Anyway, probably not for the manager thread so apologies but I've typed it now and going to hit post.

that article was buried too IIRC, every single other article has been tweeted- just not the one saying a convicted money launderer was taking the fit and proper test. coincidence im sure.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:17:49 »

that article was buried too IIRC, every single other article has been tweeted- just not the one saying a convicted money launderer was taking the fit and proper test. coincidence im sure.

I've added those questions to the advisory thread mate so as not to take this thread too far off piste.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:20:19 »

“If you looked for it” 😂😂😂😂

Maybe if you looked and paid the smallest bit of attention, or applied the slightest bit of common sense, you’d be well aware Zav Austin is well and truly in the fold of Swindon town fc, and is very instrumental in what goes on here.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:22:03 »

I'm am definitely in the glass half empty camp, that said I will give him time for him to prove himself, if we are not in a promotion challenging position around December then the pressure will be on.  

6 weeks ? (we all knew Garner was going so why wasn't the club speaking to coaches unofficially) to appoint the assistant suggests they was being turned down.

Need to hope they hit the ground running with their new data system of finding players as well, its all change but time will tell if it is for the good.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:32:09 »

“If you looked for it” 😂😂😂😂

Maybe if you looked and paid the smallest bit of attention, or applied the slightest bit of common sense, you’d be well aware Zav Austin is well and truly in the fold of Swindon town fc, and is very instrumental in what goes on here.

Never said he wasn't involved but he isn't a director or on the board, which is the question that was asked?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 11:58:51 »

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2021/august/club-statement---zavier-austin/

indeed, it was stated in the slightly bizarre statement that

I would like to announce that I will be applying to the EFL to make Zavier Austin a board member

in lieu of any further information, one assumes the EFL told us to get stuffed based on his past.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #161 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 12:44:50 »

Egbo gone to Charlton. For fuck sake, we need to start doing something.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 12:47:48 »

Egbo gone to Charlton. For fuck sake, we need to start doing something.
Hopefully not a sign of things to come but the club urgently need to inject some positivity around the place.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:03:27 »

Hopefully not a sign of things to come but the club urgently need to inject some positivity around the place.

They announced our new HC yesterday, what more do you want..

Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:05:29 »

Yesterday it was everyone loves Lindsey so the OOC players will stay 😂

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: