Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Scott Lindsey- New Manager thread  (Read 67800 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 10:41:54 »

Interesting that if that is his only role, he has been at a number of commercial evenings engaging with potential sponsors

New information.

A bit odd for a fitness coach if true (I assume you know its true).
==
If he's just an employee of a third party fitness company that's OK isn't it?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 10:44:02 »

But we aren't talking about just another ex criminal are we?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-the-uk-s-10-most-wanted-in-new-costa-del-crime-998215.html

It takes a lot to be in Britains 10 most wanted men alive at any point, even the Krays (!) didn't achieve that honour.

We aren't talking about Chippenham Town level offending, we are talking about Manchester City style offending, thats why fans are worried.

Be plenty of good gear flying about for the season anyway for those inclined.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #317 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 10:47:01 »

Jesus. Standing seems like a breeze compared to Harts background. I'm surprised people aren't more worried about him.
TBF me and you both know and still associate with people we know damn well were involved in that sort of stuff on a smaller level.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 10:49:52 »

TBF me and you both know and still associate with people we know damn well were involved in that sort of stuff on a smaller level.

Being completely honest, I couldn't give a flying fuck if he still moves gear about now. Especially if he is really is just an employee of a firm the club employees. As said above its no different from someone flipping a burger having a criminal past.

My primary concern is us getting fleeced by unsavoury characters.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 11:54:30 »

He isn't.

I guess time will tell.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 11:55:41 »

Jesus. Standing seems like a breeze compared to Harts background. I'm surprised people aren't more worried about him.

May be surprising but on current grounds only heard positive comments.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 12:14:10 »

Good ol Swindon 😅. Somethings never change, aye?
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #322 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 12:18:32 »

Me too, and i have no shame in saying i have met him a few times and he was lovely.  There is a very good chance he has fucked up hugely and has looking at it not since.

I also agree with Chalkie though i don't want anyone fleecing this club and i suppose this is where it comes down to trusting the current owner. I don't believe he will do anything that isn't legit and his career and businesses over the years suggest it's all above board.... He inherited these guys and i have no doubt has probably made a deal with the devil as such and told them he will look after them for helping
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #323 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 12:19:10 »

Good ol Swindon 😅. Somethings never change, aye?
Ha always been the way isn't it. Would love a normal 12 months Mango
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 12:19:37 »

I haven't listened yet, but let's face it, the club (or the Trust) wouldn't have allowed Scott to appear on the PC if the remit was to grill him - the only reason this happened was that it was supposed to be a bit of fun and to hear Scott's voice, anyone that was expecting anything different is just not good a reading the room.

There is a reason that TSTBL has as much access to the club as it does, and fair play to them, they have spotted their niche and have embraced it.  Town fans are lucky to have as much content as they do compared to years gone by, and I think a lot of it was motivated by the lack of content coming from the club itself recently, the fans said, if the club won't do it, we will.

People just need to see it for what it is and decide what type of content they want to listen to, or just listen to all of it, just try to understand what space those content providers sit in to determine the type of content you will get.

What has the Trust got to do with what show the head coach appears on?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 13:12:08 »

What has the Trust got to do with what show the head coach appears on?

The trust have their say on what platforms the club should be aligning itself with, whether that is heeded by the club is another thing.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 13:20:18 »

That would explain why neither Sandro or Lindsey have appeared on the Loathed Strangers so far then!
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #327 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 13:23:17 »

The trust have their say on what platforms the club should be aligning itself with, whether that is heeded by the club is another thing.
Do we? We have never done that. The club and their media manager decide on this. Never have we ever had any input and we should never do that.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 13:26:30 »

Do we? We have never done that. The club and their media manager decide on this. Never have we ever had any input and we should never do that.

You are right, you shouldn't..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Thursday, July 7, 2022, 13:32:14 »

That would explain why neither Sandro or Lindsey have appeared on the Loathed Strangers so far then!

Still on the naughty step..

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: