Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 141252 times)
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #600 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:25:30 »

How much does the club pay in rent currently to the council? I assume the money saved going forward will be going directly in to the improvements?

I also haven't looked in to this as much as I probably should have, to be honest.
I seem to remember thinking it was something in the region of 200k per year but that could be completely wrong.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:28:39 »

Back to the advisory board- would prefer the club are pressed on publishing the short/medium/long term strategy  for the club under clem than ask silly questions about taking the knee tbh.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:29:29 »

How much does the club pay in rent currently to the council? I assume the money saved going forward will be going directly in to the improvements?

I also haven't looked in to this as much as I probably should have, to be honest.

Was apparently £17k a month, 9 years ago. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-30586435
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:30:36 »

Back to the advisory board- would prefer the club are pressed on publishing the short/medium/long term strategy  for the club under clem than ask silly questions about taking the knee tbh.

Agree, do people not have much to do in their life then to think of silly questions.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:36:48 »

I think the club still pay rent to the the JV -  50% into improvements/maintenance and 50% off (hopefully).

Was apparently £17k a month, 9 years ago. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-30586435

10 year or so ROI then, not too bad.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:40:06 »

I wouldn’t feel too disappointed Ben as you were not alone in your thinking, I also thought Clem was throwing 50% in the pot !
I have now educated myself via the very informative Trust website.  Embarrassed

me as well! Was suprising to read but at the same if it's covered it's covered so no issues
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 10:59:32 »

So we're looking to complete on the purchase by the summer.

Obvious question then is probably what is the timeline to see the first plans for the first steps of redevelopment? Will need to get a move on if the council have sanctions on timeframes.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 11:16:17 »

So we're looking to complete on the purchase by the summer.

Obvious question then is probably what is the timeline to see the first plans for the first steps of redevelopment? Will need to get a move on if the council have sanctions on timeframes.

https://truststfc.com/structure-of-the-purchase-and-lease/
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 11:19:50 »

thanks, i'll have a proper read this afternoon
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 11:49:49 »

So question, when it comes to redeveloping the ground, is this to be paid for by the JV as technically that's who owns it (Trust & Club) or is this something the club will fund as all revenue goes back to them
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 11:54:55 »

So question, when it comes to redeveloping the ground, is this to be paid for by the JV as technically that's who owns it (Trust & Club) or is this something the club will fund as all revenue goes back to them

These questions are all answered in the available FAQs/Trust podcasts in more detail, but basically both are available. The JV will seek to redevelop some elements of the ground (and indeed has to under the SBC sale terms) but there's nothing stopping the club funding further redevelopments over and above what the JV can/will do.

https://truststfc.com/the-joint-venture-agreement/
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 12:55:27 »

Doesn't answer when we might see initial plans for the bank, just works to commence within three years.

Another question would be, will the rent paid by the club, to the JV be at the same rate they're currently playing the council?
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #612 on: Thursday, January 19, 2023, 13:46:18 »

Doesn't answer when we might see initial plans for the bank, just works to commence within three years.

Another question would be, will the rent paid by the club, to the JV be at the same rate they're currently playing the council?

That question was asked of the Trust a few weeks back and we asked at the AB (its in the latest set of minutes). Its 50% rent of what was paid to the council.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: Saturday, January 21, 2023, 04:29:44 »

Like something feels off about all this now. I'm sure all the info has been on trusts website about the breakdown, etc...

But it feels like we've been left to presume clem is putting it 50% and nobody has corrected us. Like a clause in a dodgy contract.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: Saturday, January 21, 2023, 07:59:03 »

Like something feels off about all this now. I'm sure all the info has been on trusts website about the breakdown, etc...

But it feels like we've been left to presume clem is putting it 50% and nobody has corrected us. Like a clause in a dodgy contract.

It's has been out in the open since the Eady funding has been confirmed, it sounds like it has just passed a few people by.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: