Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 143229 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 13:08:32 »

Be interesting to see the numbers for next season.If it was renewal time today with everything how it is i think they would really struggle

Honestly think the fan base is more resilient than we think. But it would surely be down on numbers.

Also depends on how much the price increase takes the piss.
DMC

« Reply #631 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 13:14:57 »

If it was an increase today i wouldn't be renewing
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 13:17:19 »

I think the fanbase will hold up but expect season ticket holders to drop and the crowds will fluctuate depending on results throughout the season.

So, give no fucks
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #633 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 13:30:10 »

With two ST’s and over £1000 a year in fuel costs I have to say currently I’m thinking twice about renewing, a significant increase in price would probably push me over the edge
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 13:35:58 »

With two ST’s and over £1000 a year in fuel costs I have to say currently I’m thinking twice about renewing, a significant increase in price would probably push me over the edge

That's some commitment do you travel from Peterborough?

So, give no fucks
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 13:53:40 »

That's some commitment do you travel from Peterborough?

Yeah, most Saturday & the odd Tuesday night games
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 13:55:32 »

I’ll probably get 2 for next season - especially as I’ll be able to get an old git’s concessionary one.
joeydubya

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 14:04:34 »

Can the club commit to making the whole stadium and facilities accessible in the close season? Not sure we have an away bar at the moment, no idea what the state of Stratton Bank toilets or Town End facilities are. Refurbishing or going for modular interim solutions should pay for themselves - let's use the whole ground while we're in the planning stages to the fullest opportunity.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 14:28:53 »

I see in latest minutes there is talk of season ticket pricing, sounds like they club want to increase prices, not sure that's a good idea with the cost of living issues going on, people may not have that extra disposable income to pay more for a ST, and with it looking likely it will be another season in L2 we may have hit a ceiling with the amount of ST holders we have, and the club surely don't want figures going down, rather that staying around the same.
Don't want to price anyone out.

Maybe it is best to freeze prices for a season. and review next season if we are looking likely to get promoted.

I don't have a dog in the fight as I am a shit fan living 200+ miles away and have not set foot in the theatre of nightmares this century (I don't think), but I would imagine the energy costs for the club will have gone through the fecking roof over the last 9 months so that will need to be covered either by ticket prices or Clems back pocket.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 14:35:32 »

The corollary is that everbody's costs have have gone up and disposable income has gone down..
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 14:40:21 »

Can the club commit to making the whole stadium and facilities accessible in the close season? Not sure we have an away bar at the moment, no idea what the state of Stratton Bank toilets or Town End facilities are. Refurbishing or going for modular interim solutions should pay for themselves - let's use the whole ground while we're in the planning stages to the fullest opportunity.

Well they use portaloss in The Bank when its open, so that should answer for that stand.

The away bar warrants sorting in the long term but maybe not for some of the support we get down here.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 14:41:38 »

The corollary is that everbody's costs have have gone up and disposable income has gone down..

Oh I don't disagree with you, but long and short increased costs have to be funded from somewhere, be it ticket prices, extra investment from the owner or existing budgets, not an easy decision to make.
Posh Red

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 14:48:53 »

Oh I don't disagree with you, but long and short increased costs have to be funded from somewhere, be it ticket prices, extra investment from the owner or existing budgets, not an easy decision to make.

I think the issue is that if there’s no noticeable improvement in performances between now & the cutoff for ST renewals the income may go down significantly.

If you lose 500 ST holders, you would need to put the tickets up by almost £50 to keep overall income the same let alone see an increase in revenue to cover the costs.

As you say it’s not an easy decision
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 14:56:38 »

Well there won't be any rent to pay.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: Friday, February 24, 2023, 14:59:37 »

Well there won't be any rent to pay.

The club will pay 50%, which then gets reinvested.
50% of what - no idea how much the council was charging.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: