Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - Fresh Start  (Read 84762 times)
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #1065 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 03:02:33 »

Posh... I can see your frustrations from here. Who am I to judge Clearly I'm not.

To answer your question of me. Yes, I subscribe and watch by IFollow on a regular basis and it does give me lots of pleasure especially this season so far and hopefully the club benefits from my support as well.

From what I have seen from afar I don't see any evidence that Rob Angus making any special assumptions to the club over creditors including supporters. I doubt if he could if he wanted too.

As suggested, I think the club is in a very challenging financial situation at present and as DOB mentioned possibly the debts are lots higher than estimated and the new principle / owner is not as wealthy as we all had hoped. That said, Mr, Vacuum cleaned Dyson didn't rush in to buy the club did he ?.

Please have faith than the club is moving forward in the right direction and all supporters who are owed money and have shown extra ordinary faith will get rewards soon.

For the record, today I watched Swindon v West Ham from 1967 (You tube) which I went to with my Dad as a nine year old. What memories and the start of a magic period where Dreams can and did come true. !!! Yes, I had tears in my eyes when Willie Penman scored  Smiley

F#ck how great would it be to see glory days back on the County Ground once again.  Bye         

Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #1066 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 03:32:21 »

Batch.. You mentioned "If money is that tight or debts that much worse than expected let's hear it."

Please be careful what you are asking for because one day you might be told !!!

Just consider the possibility that the Club could technically be Insolvent and can't pay its dubious creditors including spurious loans and un secured ST refunds.

Perhaps Clem Morfuni has needed to trade as, hate to say it a delinquent director to save the club. If he has blood good luck to him as he would have a lot bigger balls than I have !!!

If the whole wide world knew of these possibilities do you think Swindon would have beaten Bristol R or FGR at the weekend. I don't think so

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1067 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 14:26:44 »

Looks like Clem is arranging a tour Down Under. Thatís a long way to go in a minibus!

ĎThere are small rumours that Swindon Town owner, Clem Morfuni, who is Australian, is willing to organise an end-of-season tour of Swindon Town in Australia. Tours would be Sydney, Melbourne and Perth if possible. The man is pushing for some Aussie links with Swindon Town. Ď
Peter Venkman
Clem is a rising tide that lifts all boats.

Back Off Man, Iím A Scientist.

« Reply #1068 on: Thursday, October 14, 2021, 14:31:58 »

Looks like Clem is arranging a tour Down Under. Thatís a long way to go in a minibus!

ĎThere are small rumours that Swindon Town owner, Clem Morfuni, who is Australian, is willing to organise an end-of-season tour of Swindon Town in Australia. Tours would be Sydney, Melbourne and Perth if possible. The man is pushing for some Aussie links with Swindon Town. Ď
Fair play to him, get the Swindon Town name out and about in Oz and make some decent footballing connections along the way.

Why Worry, Each One Of Us Is Carrying An Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerator On His Back.
Jimmy Quimm

The original

Ignore
« Reply #1069 on: Friday, October 15, 2021, 10:32:33 »

Imagine that a pre season down under in the middle of their winter whilst it's summer time here Pint
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1070 on: Friday, October 15, 2021, 11:10:12 »

Imagine that a pre season down under in the middle of their winter whilst it's summer time here Pint

Only likely to be for three weeks at the most.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1071 on: Friday, October 15, 2021, 13:10:15 »

Fair play to him, get the Swindon Town name out and about in Oz and make some decent footballing connections along the way.

I think you mean Fair Dinkum  Smiley
Peter Venkman
Clem is a rising tide that lifts all boats.

Back Off Man, Iím A Scientist.

« Reply #1072 on: Friday, October 15, 2021, 13:11:16 »

I think you mean Fair Dinkum  Smiley
The last person I actually heard say "fair dinkum" was Rolf Harris! so lets not go there!

Why Worry, Each One Of Us Is Carrying An Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerator On His Back.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 [72]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: