Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - Fresh Start  (Read 84842 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #1020 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 11:15:16 »

Yet another sponsorship deal announced today - Wagamama. Probably not huge but there seems to be one every week or so!

I wonder if it ever crossed Power’s mind to actually run the club honestly.

What’s the fat cunt doing nowadays?

Gone to ground like the Jackal?

Clems Army!
JanAirplaneMan

Ignore
« Reply #1021 on: Friday, October 1, 2021, 13:03:57 »

Hi All, just so everyone knows the Standing v Power court case scheduled for this month in court has been suspended/moved into 2022 (May to Oct 2022), no reason given by the court. This does mean that any outcome from this of which the efl/fa might potentially take action on the club (hopefully not but we don't know if it will), is unlikely to be applied this season.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1022 on: Friday, October 1, 2021, 14:04:48 »

Hi All, just so everyone knows the Standing v Power court case scheduled for this month in court has been suspended/moved into 2022 (May to Oct 2022), no reason given by the court. This does mean that any outcome from this of which the efl/fa might potentially take action on the club (hopefully not but we don't know if it will), is unlikely to be applied this season.

No doubt, in true Swindon style, we will therefore get promoted this season then get clobbered with a season fucking up points deduction next season!
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #1023 on: Friday, October 1, 2021, 15:01:35 »

Jiggery pokery alert?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1024 on: Friday, October 1, 2021, 16:19:30 »

Whoop we have finally got the official headphone partner sorted, thought they would never get it over the line!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1025 on: Friday, October 1, 2021, 17:30:42 »

Whoop we have finally got the official headphone partner sorted, thought they would never get it over the line!

Not sure what you'd been hearing to suggest otherwise.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1026 on: Friday, October 1, 2021, 17:54:12 »

Jiggery pokery alert?

I don't think that I have seen reference to this in the CPR

It was a dusty old night and I'm the first to admit it
I've surely upset someone, but my memory has chosen to omit it
A tiny voice telling me I really should cool it
Chewing my face off, talking absolute rubbish
The first line hit me like a kick in the face
I thought, "I'd better have another one, just in case"
Next thing I knew, my heart was under attack
I bought a one way ticket to hell .
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1027 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 16:24:13 »

Another Partner announced

‘Swindon Town Football Club are delighted to announce Exerfly as one of our Official Strength & Conditioning Partners.

Based in New Zealand, Exerfly's motto is 'Maximising Movement' and they are used by some of the best athletes and sports teams across the globe.

Built by athletes for athletes, Exerfly truly outperforms the rest and completely reimagines the future of strength training.

Exerfly has supplied the Football Club with top-of-the-range gym and Flywheel equipment, designed and built to help Town reach peak performance and reach the next level.

Ricky McFarlane, Swindon Town's Head of Sports Science, said: "Exerfly allows our players to be exposed to a new level of strength and conditioning / rehab equipment that will help us to separate ourselves from the rest of the crowd at this level of football."

We are absolutely delighted to have Exerfly on board for the 2021-22 season and beyond, and we can't wait to build on this exciting partnership over the coming weeks and months. ’
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #1028 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 16:26:28 »

Another Partner announced

‘Swindon Town Football Club are delighted to announce Exerfly as one of our Official Strength & Conditioning Partners.

Based in New Zealand, Exerfly's motto is 'Maximising Movement' and they are used by some of the best athletes and sports teams across the globe.

Built by athletes for athletes, Exerfly truly outperforms the rest and completely reimagines the future of strength training.

Exerfly has supplied the Football Club with top-of-the-range gym and Flywheel equipment, designed and built to help Town reach peak performance and reach the next level.

Ricky McFarlane, Swindon Town's Head of Sports Science, said: "Exerfly allows our players to be exposed to a new level of strength and conditioning / rehab equipment that will help us to separate ourselves from the rest of the crowd at this level of football."

We are absolutely delighted to have Exerfly on board for the 2021-22 season and beyond, and we can't wait to build on this exciting partnership over the coming weeks and months. ’

Sounds positive. Small gains and all that.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1029 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 16:28:00 »

That’s some serious looking kit.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #1030 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 16:32:32 »

That’s some serious looking kit.

Coupled with (what I assume are) excellent knowledgeable staff to boot.

https://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/19537536.ben-garner-aiming-create-elite-environment-swindon-town/

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1031 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 16:38:54 »

Well, there’s something going on at the club for sure.

Everything seems a positive. As with everything, it all has to be translated to success on the pitch.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1032 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 21:25:58 »

According to the Adver we lost 1-0 to Salford last week - what did I miss?
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #1033 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 21:43:46 »

That Adver article is dated 26 August.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #1034 on: Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 22:15:48 »

Your appointment with Specsavers evidently.

'With an extremely short pre-season in the bank, Town appeared to stutter slightly against Salford City last Saturday before recovering to dig out a 1-0 victory, mostly through sheer determination and an extraordinary level of early fitness'

As per Private Fraser, its an aged article.

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72   Go Up
Print
Jump to: