Pages: 1 ... 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 ... 830   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1181049 times)
DMC

« Reply #3705 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 16:17:15 »

:pint:DMC
Pleased you reacted to my post. Exactly, if Morfuni has invested his small fortune in the club I am sure he would have made himself available for this meeting.
Again, the cancelation has raised many more questions.
Great opportunity lost and another own goal scored by STFC.

He spent 4 months here earlier this year and has been on these zoom meetings time after time and does the same for the AB minutes. The first time he doesn't he isn't committed

Can't disagree it's another opportunity lost moment though and not what the club needed whatsoever and i have said the same earlier.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #3706 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 16:21:57 »

I do hope it's not a personal problem that's stopping Clem from attending the meeting
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3707 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 16:22:43 »

The questions can wait

Would prefer one now, one in September.. On it's own it's just annoying. In the context of the season is another club cock up and leaves you wondering if anybody has a clue what they are doing

In any case maybe the AB minutes cover some areas in depth anyway
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #3708 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 16:23:15 »

Limited sympathy- they know the score and know they have to do 2 a season. Could of arranged it during the 4 months he was here and this wouldnt be an issue now.

Just another sign of a disorganised, misfiring business. Imagine this is yet another instance where a full time club secretary would have help with coordinating properly.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #3709 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 16:41:26 »

I sče what I see
Hear what I hear
But for some strange reason I feel things differently 🤔
Wish I didn't but seems there are some hard hitting questions that don't get answers . 😕
DMC

« Reply #3710 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 16:50:02 »

Limited sympathy- they know the score and know they have to do 2 a season. Could of arranged it during the 4 months he was here and this wouldnt be an issue now.

Just another sign of a disorganised, misfiring business. Imagine this is yet another instance where a full time club secretary would have help with coordinating properly.
100 percent this mate. The sooner these guys are able to stick to one role the better. Juggling so many different roles isn't helping anyone
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3711 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 17:06:36 »

Just our of interest,  who was actually planning to attend and ask questions?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3712 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 17:22:21 »

Herr Flick
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3713 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 17:33:34 »

Just our of interest,  who was actually planning to attend and ask questions?

Me (obvs)
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #3714 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 18:05:22 »

100 percent this mate. The sooner these guys are able to stick to one role the better. Juggling so many different roles isn't helping anyone

Greg Norman was doing 3 jobs/job roles. If rumours are true that he’s resigned you’d probably guess that’s got something to do with it (no idea on those rumours btw).
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #3715 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 18:06:03 »

Me (obvs)

Me also.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #3716 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 18:18:58 »

Yes, and rearranged my working week around it Inc. train ticket from Paddington at peak time to get back in time- a pretty penny!

It's a good job the AB is doing such a thorough job of holding the club to account in the meantime, we can rest easy with our water tight, proven football leadership structure.  Cheesy
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #3717 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 20:13:01 »

Oh for the days of players not getting paid, players being sold and not knowing where the money had gone and interviews in the car park (Look Shaaawn).

I get that some are frustrated, and the backroom stuff has been beyond poor, but if the worse we get this off season is a cancelled fans phone in, it's not really that big a deal is it..  The last 2 off seasons we had no managers, no coaching staff and no players.  Now this shit show of a season is over and Morris is gone, it seems that we are desperate to have something to moan about, so have moved on to everything in the back office.

My recommendation is to enjoy the first relative calm that we have had for over 2 years, have a couple of beers and watch the F1/Cricket/Naked attraction/whatever floats your boats..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #3718 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 20:19:19 »

Oh for the days of players not getting paid, players being sold and not knowing where the money had gone and interviews in the car park (Look Shaaawn).

I get that some are frustrated, and the backroom stuff has been beyond poor, but if the worse we get this off season is a cancelled fans phone in, it's not really that big a deal is it..  The last 2 off seasons we had no managers, no coaching staff and no players.  Now this shit show of a season is over and Morris is gone, it seems that we are desperate to have something to moan about, so have moved on to everything in the back office.

My recommendation is to enjoy the first relative calm that we have had for over 2 years, have a couple of beers and watch the F1/Cricket/Naked attraction/whatever floats your boats..

Don’t start trying to use logic & reasoning
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #3719 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 20:22:12 »

[quote Cheesy author=Berniman link=topic=58890.msg1739609#msg1739609 date=1684181581]

[/quote]
Amen to that. New series of Waterloo road starts tomorrow
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 ... 830   Go Up
Print
Jump to: