Pages: 1 ... 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 ... 839   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1200087 times)
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #3690 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 12:11:34 »

Most of all our meetings are conducted via Teams or Zoom these days... so this is not a worthwhile reason. Possibly an excuse.
This planned meeting should have gone ahead.
If Clen Morfuni was still trying to buy the club or a need for extra votes to purchase the County Ground this mètung would have taken place
Come Clem show your commitment whether you are in Perth or Sydney you need to show up
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #3691 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 12:51:26 »

More own goals than Carragher this lot.

Feels more Phil Babb to me.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #3692 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 12:52:45 »

Did I see somewhere on here 'proper answers' on certain subjects were being promised. Maybe that is why. Not able to give them.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #3693 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 12:54:15 »

Feels more Phil Babb to me.

DMC

« Reply #3694 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 13:55:04 »

Most of all our meetings are conducted via Teams or Zoom these days... so this is not a worthwhile reason. Possibly an excuse.
This planned meeting should have gone ahead.
If Clen Morfuni was still trying to buy the club or a need for extra votes to purchase the County Ground this mètung would have taken place
Come Clem show your commitment whether you are in Perth or Sydney you need to show up

At a risk of sounding all happy clapper(think i have been very critical this year) it is this type of comment that really gets on my tits. Show your commitment is a bit out of order, he is doing that buy plugging the gaps financially and being away from his family 4 times a year. Also you are taking the one zoom comment and ignoring the fact they have said they want the manager there too
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #3695 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 14:01:52 »

At a risk of sounding all happy clapper(think i have been very critical this year) it is this type of comment that really gets on my tits. Show your commitment is a bit out of order, he is doing that buy plugging the gaps financially and being away from his family 4 times a year. Also you are taking the one zoom comment and ignoring the fact they have said they want the manager there too

Where's Flynn the lazy b*stard
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3696 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 14:03:28 »

why bother mentioning Clem at all then?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #3697 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 14:26:35 »

Of all the things to be irritated by when it comes to STFC right now, this one is right at the bottom of the list.   Will be about as much use as chocolate tea pot anyway.  Adding Flynn to the ranks mean it will likely just turn into a bit of a Q&A with him after a few questions are answered on whether or not the club can hand out free blankets in the Arkells.  The answer, as some will now be disappointed by the delay, is "the club will take that away and look into the feasibility", rather than the obvious answer that should be presented of "fuck off, what a stupid question".
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3698 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 14:44:14 »

Of all the things to be irritated by when it comes to STFC right now, this one is right at the bottom of the list.   Will be about as much use as chocolate tea pot anyway.  

This, much the same as when some were getting their kecks in a twist about the delay in the 5-10-100 year 'plans' whatever is said will just be some generic shite about promotion, sustainability, developing talent etc, and that's not a dig at the #shambles, any forward plan/public consultation is peppered with such stuff, its not like they are going to confirm that ambition for 2022-23 is to avoid relegation or that Austin actually owns the club and is using it to flog dodgy visa's or any other of the theories which are abounding.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 15, 2023, 14:52:30 by horlock07 » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3699 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 15:04:50 »

Of all the things to be irritated by when it comes to STFC right now, this one is right at the bottom of the list.   Will be about as much use as chocolate tea pot anyway.  Adding Flynn to the ranks mean it will likely just turn into a bit of a Q&A with him after a few questions are answered on whether or not the club can hand out free blankets in the Arkells.  The answer, as some will now be disappointed by the delay, is "the club will take that away and look into the feasibility", rather than the obvious answer that should be presented of "fuck off, what a stupid question".

is that a blanket statement?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #3700 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 15:43:11 »

Huge disappointment they have cancelled this, it would have been the opportunity for fans to ask questions them to be answered and everyone can then move on to the stadium redevelopment and football news looking towards next season.

Now with this cancelled the questions will continue to be asked and there will be that air of negativity still floating around regardless of what is happening pre season.

I'm sure Clem realised what the time was going to be - and wasn't it commented when it was arranged that it would be slightly later (8pm) to accommodate Clem being able to join via Zoom ?

Another PR screw up, they seem to keep coming.

DMC

« Reply #3701 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 16:01:01 »

why bother mentioning Clem at all then?
Because it's clearly part of the issue and the reason they have changed.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3702 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 16:05:56 »

Because it's clearly part of the issue and the reason they have changed.

He clearly was part of the issue from the 3rd of May when they announced it too.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #3703 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 16:09:30 »

:pint:DMC
Pleased you reacted to my post. Exactly, if Morfuni has invested his small fortune in the club I am sure he would have made himself available for this meeting.
Again, the cancelation has raised many more questions.
Great opportunity lost and another own goal scored by STFC.
DMC

« Reply #3704 on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 16:14:03 »

OK mate you are clearly being argumentative for the sake of it as you keep missing out the Flynn part. It is shit but it's a fair enough reason whether you agree or not (shock). None of us know why a middle of the night time difference is an issue , he could have initially been in New York or had to change plans it just gets shit when absolutely everything gets slaughtered when there are for more pressing things that the club have been fucking up for 12 months  than rescheduling a fans forum

It's relentless our fanbase. I actually wish he would sell the club and we get the sugar daddy that we all obviously crave
Pages: 1 ... 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 ... 839   Go Up
Print
Jump to: