Pages: 1 ... 625 626 627 [628] 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188823 times)
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #9405 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 13:03:38 »

But what does that research consist of ? I have had many chats with people who when pressed admit that their research consisted of watching a YouTube video. 

Agreed me too, although someone said we should only listen to the government approved scientists as they were medically trained at Oxford/Cambridge, have degrees and postnominals after their names, and I understand that, but surely if another bunch of scientists with the same education and the same degrees with the same postnominals have a different view surely we should be allowed to hear that too?
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #9406 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 13:10:26 »

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/myocarditis_and_pericarditis#incoming-2202123

Gonna leave this here whilst I go and laugh my cock off. Fuck me COVID conspirators are even more fucking stupid than I thought.  Suicide
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #9407 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 13:18:33 »

Of course flagshagger general Andrew Bridgen MP is all over trumpeting this stuff… of course he is.

https://twitter.com/abridgen/status/1611279441778335746?s=61&t=BPsr8teI1R3UwhpkWQvs7A

My contempt for these fucking clowns knows no bounds.
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #9408 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 13:29:19 »

Agreed me too, although someone said we should only listen to the government approved scientists as they were medically trained at Oxford/Cambridge, have degrees and postnominals after their names, and I understand that, but surely if another bunch of scientists with the same education and the same degrees with the same postnominals have a different view surely we should be allowed to hear that too?

Thats fine. My point was just that if your view has come from watching the odd video or reading something tell it how it is . Just say I read this the other day ...... Dont dress that up as research or suggest you have reached a superior level of knowledge or understanding
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #9409 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 13:40:34 »

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/myocarditis_and_pericarditis#incoming-2202123

Gonna leave this here whilst I go and laugh my cock off. Fuck me COVID conspirators are even more fucking stupid than I thought.  Suicide

You do know that Water gives you COVID, after all everybody that caught COVID has drunk water in some way....FACT   Wink
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #9410 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 14:30:07 »

Gonna leave this here whilst I go and laugh my cock off. Fuck me COVID conspirators are even more fucking stupid than I thought.  Suicide

Haha. I was having a debate the other day with a covid conspiracy theorist. Its all a hoax, government speal to take control of you etc - all that crap.

BIL gets covid - fully jabbed. Said nutter then says isnt it a coincidence everyone getting jabbed has contracted the virus. I say it doesnt stop you catching it, it aims to make symptoms less severe.

He says covid isnt real, and he knows so because he has done anti body test. I then say if its not real, why do an antibody test?

His response was as follows:

I personally think it’s more about how easily we can be controlled as people. My antibody test is based on frequency its something that I do every month to stay healthy it’s just in the programs. I didn’t specifically search for it as I’m not Ill very often. There is defiantly something out there as in covid. But what it actually is,is still open to interpretation. Is so much information contradicting each other. So it’s best to go with facts based on people we interact with and have confirmations of that information.
Plus based on the fact my friend knows the guy from the WHO. They went to school together. Which is the global head of PR for them. funnily enough they had a wedding in the height of covid 47 people at the wedding when you could only have 25 or whatever rubbish it was. No one doing any social distancing or masks. No one jabbed either.
Does that not make you wonder? If they know something we don’t.
My logic is why would I put something into my body when I’m healthy.

WTAF

I gave up in the end, cant teach fucking stupid.
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #9411 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 14:56:25 »

Haha. I was having a debate the other day with a covid conspiracy theorist. Its all a hoax, government speal to take control of you etc - all that crap.

BIL gets covid - fully jabbed. Said nutter then says isnt it a coincidence everyone getting jabbed has contracted the virus. I say it doesnt stop you catching it, it aims to make symptoms less severe.

He says covid isnt real, and he knows so because he has done anti body test. I then say if its not real, why do an antibody test?

His response was as follows:

WTAF

I gave up in the end, cant teach fucking stupid.

Christ.

Intrigued to see if local news outlets pick up on this (can’t see any so far but not checked extensively) and whether they just put it out there “as is” or actually practice some journalistic integrity (50 thousand people going to hospital in Swindon alone in the last few years should be setting off so many red flags, I still can’t believe how “normal” people miss it) to go alongside it to debunk it, along with the corrected data.

I’ll make it easy for them. Here it is. https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/923927/response/2202123/attach/html/2/652%2022%20FOI%20Response%20revised.xlsx.html

The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #9412 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 15:00:33 »

I think it’s perfectly reasonable to have healthy debate with other people over any given subject but just because you don’t agree with their opinion doesn’t make them stupid. My own opinion is that we the subjects are given information from the government and scientists but they themselves are not 100% sure as it’s a relatively new virus. I’m sure in years to come we will know if the right action was taken or if it was a huge overreaction or not. Can’t speak for everyone but I get the impression that most people have lost interest in it all, most people had the initial 2 jabs but not bothering with the boosters now that restrictions have been lifted for flights. As for mask wearing it’s literally one of 2 you see in a supermarket these days.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9413 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 16:44:59 »

I guess the freedom of information data is there for all to see rather than him making up stuff.
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 16:47:24 by Jimmy QuitMoaning » Logged

So, give no fucks
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #9414 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 16:59:28 »

Trouble is... this Covid situation is far from over and possibly won't be for generations to come.
Didnt the advantage of geþing a 2nd Booster a couple of months ago.
 Reason a neighbour told me the experience that had including heart issues.
Several weeks later and catch Covid.
Been as sick as  dog...., yes far worse that previous Flu bouts that I have had in previous year's.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #9415 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 17:06:23 »

I guess the freedom of information data is there for all to see rather than him making up stuff.
Information without context is useless.

As Webber said previously - a single year baseline isn't suitable to infer anything meaningful.
We haven't seen whether 2019 was a particularly low year for heart issues.
We don't know if those numbers include double counts (ie having to go back month after month for checkups).
There's a level of data quality that I'm afraid Dr John hasn't gotten close to addressing.

and as I said previously - asking questions is good. Leaving a void in the absence of causation, leads to conspiracy theories

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9416 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 17:11:59 »

As Webber said previously - a single year baseline isn't suitable to infer anything meaningful.
We don't know if those numbers include double counts (ie having to go back month after month for checkups).
There's a level of data quality that I'm afraid Dr John hasn't gotten close to addressing.

and as I said previously - asking questions is good. Leaving a void in the absence of causation, leads to conspiracy theories

Fair points.

So, give no fucks
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #9417 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 19:30:50 »

The data is categorically and laughably wrong. Here’s the corrected data, which is a minute fraction of the bungled numbers that bloke talked through, without batting an eyelid. Not only are they tiny, they’re not even going in the right direction to support their theory.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/923927/response/2202123/attach/html/2/652%2022%20FOI%20Response%20revised.xlsx.html
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #9418 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 20:22:36 »

Exciting news. He’s uploaded another video addressing the original and new data!! With absolutely no contrition on how he managed to miss such an obvious data fuck up. Now he’s questioning how suspiciously low the new figures are  .

The responsible thing to do would be to remove the original video, but no, it still sits there. His act is so transparent, repeating that he’s “really pleased” that people of Swindon are not all dying of heart disease any more, and that it’s “excellent news”.

What a weapons-grade moron.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #9419 on: Saturday, January 7, 2023, 20:44:35 »

Far from moron, clicks mean money.
Pages: 1 ... 625 626 627 [628] 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: