Pages: 1 ... 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188325 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #9360 on: Thursday, June 9, 2022, 13:49:33 »

When I got it a few months back, I developed symptoms three days after catching it (I think anyway), but didn't test positive until the morning of the fourth day. Symptoms at their most severe days 3-6 or so, then tailed off after that, taking about 14 days from infection to test negative again.

But that's one experience, sure it varies.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #9361 on: Thursday, June 9, 2022, 16:32:51 »

Not had much experience personally of C19 so need a bit of advice.

Some friends have come over with their 10 month old daughter and their Mum and Dad as well. We saw them 2 evenings ago and we’ve just found out the poor little thing has been taken to hospital with Covid. Mum’s staying in with her. Supposed to have BBQ Saturday - would it be best to cancel or swerve.

I would test yourself tomorrow night, and if negative go ahead.  Bearing in mind that a BBQ is outside so there is a low chance of infection anyway.  My daughter tested positive (for the 2nd time) about 10 days ago, she lives with us but confined herself to her room.  I have tested regularly over the past 10 days and have remained negative so have carried on as normal.  She tested negative today for the first time.

As long as you are being responsible and testing regularly, I wouldn’t change anything, unless you get a positive obviously.  I really don’t think the airborne transmission is as high as was previously thought, unless you are in peoples faces who have it.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9362 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 14:09:08 »

I had my 4th vaccine yesterday hardly slept all night because of beating headache and severe chills😡

So, give no fucks
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #9363 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:01:10 »

That's not good
Just wondering what the future holds for all of us that have had these vaccines
My neighbour is totally convinced that it is the cause of  his heart issues..
Suppose it can't be proven either way.
Strange why the Chinese are still keeping to their zero infection policy or is that a completely different reason all together
Hope you are feeling better soon
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9364 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:04:40 »

The thing is, even if it were to be the case the vaccine caused heart issues you'd have to compare that to a control group who may well have worse rates after catching COVID.

But in any case I'll listen to the scientists not the mystics.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9365 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:05:05 »

I have been questioning myself why I had the 4th one. I'm like the living dead today.

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9366 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:05:34 »

I had my 4th vaccine yesterday hardly slept all night because of beating headache and severe chills😡
hope you feel better soon. which flavour did you have?

Quote from: Jimmy QuitMoaning
I have been questioning myself why I had the 4th one. I'm like the living dead today.

well, what if you got COVID. You could be the actual dead without the vaccine
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9367 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:09:01 »

Cheers Batch I had comfirnaty which is mainly Pfizer and I think a few extras added in to counteract new variants.

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9368 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:10:25 »

I think a lot of people have become a vaccine sceptic over time. I realise it’s all too easy to blame a sudden change of personal health on it. I’ve developed a heart arrhythmia, this very week my brother in law has just found out he has tonsil cancer that has spread to his lymph nodes - devastating for all concerned. Is it a coincidence? Is it just bad luck?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9369 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:11:49 »

well, what if you got COVID. You could be the actual dead without the vaccine

You're right as we both had Covid 12 months ago but when you don't feel great you wonder why you put yourself through the it even though it was the right thing to do.

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #9370 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:13:39 »

I think a lot of people have become a vaccine sceptic over time. I realise it’s all too easy to blame a sudden change of personal health on it. I’ve developed a heart arrhythmia, this very week my brother in law has just found out he has tonsil cancer that has spread to his lymph nodes - devastating for all concerned. Is it a coincidence? Is it just bad luck?

Sorry to hear that Aud.

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9371 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:18:26 »

Quote from: The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey
I  Is it a coincidence? Is it just bad luck?

coincidence.

They is I've not seen a study that provides any link between a rise in a specific illness and the vaccine. At least not from outside the tinfoil hat community

The vaccine (s) can obviously have an adverse affect in some people. As shown by the AZ in a massively small number of older people dying. Not denying that.

it's a risk/reward benefit for that. Are you more likely to die from COVID.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #9372 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 15:24:54 »

99.9% of people didn’t die of Covid.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #9373 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 16:09:31 »

Agee with all above
Hope you feel better soon.
And a real shame about Saturdays result😞
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #9374 on: Sunday, November 20, 2022, 18:19:21 »

I suspect that your thought process was that you would take 24-48 hours mild discomfort in order to avoid the potential for contracting the real thing. As some people react badly to it, are hospitalised or contract long COVID.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pages: 1 ... 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: