Pages: 1 ... 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188544 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #7980 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 08:46:42 »

Surely they will have to extend some form of furlough past September. Has there been an updated figures as to how many people are still on it, haven't seen any for a while.

I come from a land down-under
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7981 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 08:47:02 »

Slightly off topic but Pauld hasn't posted on here for a while, I hope that he is ok?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7982 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 08:53:19 »

Slightly off topic but Pauld hasn't posted on here for a while, I hope that he is ok?

He's always been a bit 'lumpy' with his posts on here. He was re-tweeting stuff on Twitter yesterday
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7983 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 09:07:20 »

He's always been a bit 'lumpy' with his posts on here. He was re-tweeting stuff on Twitter yesterday

Ah ok, that's good news then.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7984 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 09:48:22 »

Patience young man not patients!

Did you not see this:

Again I stand by my point that that is irrelevant. We’ve been told the vaccine is the way out, if when a target number of vaccinations is hit then there should be no reason not to end restrictions. If case numbers and variants continue to be a driving factor then there is a danger we’ll never meet the criteria to end restrictions and that’s not acceptable IMO.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #7985 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 09:52:16 »

Hospitalizations is the key figure now.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #7986 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 09:54:36 »

We all have opinions. I guess that I am happy with flexibility. Setting target dates and reviewing based upon the latest information seems a sensible approach to me.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7987 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 10:04:43 »

Quote from: 4D

yeah. especially those that have been fully vaccinated
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #7988 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 13:18:10 »

Yeah, and fatalities.   (and as Batch says how many of those have been fully vaccinated)

To be fair if they listed how many cases of any disease on a daily basis it would be quite scary
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #7989 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 13:44:46 »

Again I stand by my point that that is irrelevant. We’ve been told the vaccine is the way out, if when a target number of vaccinations is hit then there should be no reason not to end restrictions. If case numbers and variants continue to be a driving factor then there is a danger we’ll never meet the criteria to end restrictions and that’s not acceptable IMO.

So, after the extra four weeks, we will all be good, no varients, NHS all good blah blah?

Nope...

This fucking thing will be around for many a year and we better get used to it.

Get as many jabbed and then run with it.

Like delaying the sun rising......its going to happen.

Clems Army!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #7990 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 14:21:33 »

So, after the extra four weeks, we will all be good, no varients, NHS all good blah blah?

Nope...

This fucking thing will be around for many a year and we better get used to it.

Get as many jabbed and then run with it.

Like delaying the sun rising......its going to happen.
That’s what I’m saying, set a target % to have a second dose and then just get on with life and return to normality. It’s not going anywhere and we can’t live under restrictions indefinitely. There needs to be a clear target this time with it all being about vaccinated numbers, not some wish washy statement saying we’ll see what numbers are like in 4 weeks or if there’s any new variant blah blah blah.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #7991 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 14:29:58 »

That’s what I’m saying, set a target % to have a second dose and then just get on with life and return to normality. It’s not going anywhere and we can’t live under restrictions indefinitely. There needs to be a clear target this time with it all being about vaccinated numbers, not some wish washy statement saying we’ll see what numbers are like in 4 weeks or if there’s any new variant blah blah blah.

Agreed.

ust be the oldest
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #7992 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 15:44:57 »

What’s going on. It’s just over an hour to the announcement and Peston hasn’t come out and said what all the details are

Things get better but they never get good
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #7993 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 15:46:35 »

What’s going on. It’s just over an hour to the announcement and Peston hasn’t come out and said what all the details are

I dunno, Hoyle has just lost his shit in the house with the government releasing this to the press before telling parliament so that might be holding it up!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7994 on: Monday, June 14, 2021, 16:31:26 »

Quote from: Bogus Dave

no need this time, it's been in the news all day
Pages: 1 ... 530 531 532 [533] 534 535 536 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: