Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Apologise or get out  (Read 55196 times)
News Monkey

« on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 06:00:07 »

Apologise or get out

PAOLO Di Canio has threatened to axe Wes Foderingham if the Town goalkeeper does not openly apologise for what his manager viewed as arrogance and ignorance during the 4-1 defeat at Preston.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/9906464.Apologise_or_get_out/?ref=rss

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:32:38 »

I think PDC is right Wes should apologies, the way he stormed off not even shaking Bedwell's hand and then kicking a bottle. Reminded me of a 5 year old throwing a paddy
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #2 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:39:02 »

It was petulant and immature, yes Wes was very upset about being subbed but did not behave in a professional manner when he left the field kicking the bottle onto the pitch and storming off down the tunnel.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
inthebutt

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:40:36 »

Cudichini may be come free in the market....

Wes should appologyse but i doubt he will. Great keeper, great potential. We all kno PDC wot back down, even if he is wrong.

Ronaldo is MY bitch. But you can borrow him.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:42:31 »

The only thing Paolo is wrong about is taking all this into the press.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:42:42 »

It was petulant and immature, yes Wes was very upset about being subbed but did not behave in a professional manner
Thank heavens the manager sets such a good example of maturity and professionalism then for all the players to follow
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:44:58 »

Thank heavens the manager sets such a good example of maturity and professionalism then for all the players to follow
What has he done to the same extent since being here?
Flashheart

« Reply #7 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:45:17 »

The only thing Paolo is wrong about is taking all this into the press.

..... or more to the point, what he said to the press. The ultimatum was very foolish and could leave us without a senior keeper.

Doesn't absolve Wes of responsibility though. From what I've heard Wes was acting a cock even before he was subbed.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:45:48 »

Uh.......how many clean sheets has Wes had...? how can anyone think DiCanio is right about this...?

Wes will bugger off now and we will be left with an 18 year old goalkeeper....fan fucking tastic. But DiCanio is untouchable......wot.....? Hmmm

Bathtime
bobby barnes jink

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:46:15 »

It's something we have to accept. Personally, I can handle PDC's no-nonsense approach. It's the washing of dirty linen in public that I find difficult to take. They were just having a big laugh about it on Sky News. Trouble is PDC is starting to become a parody of himself. He can be fairly unprofessional himself in all honesty.

Still, he is what he is. In sickness and in health and all that.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:46:35 »

What has his done to the same extent since being here?
So you didn't hear the 20 minute dummy spitting tantrum on the radio yesterday? Or when Caddis was booted out? It's like having a teenage girl as manager.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:48:00 »

They both went ott. I'm hoping this has now been sorted behind closed doors and hands shook-agreed to move on.
The danger with individual player bust ups is that they can spread to others. Eventually that will happen here if Di canio continues to slate players and have bust ups with them. They can't all be shipped out and him then going hands held out to the chairman for replacements.
Flashheart

« Reply #12 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:48:01 »

Uh.......how many clean sheets has Wes had...? how can anyone think DiCanio is right about this...?

Wes will bugger off now and we will be left with an 18 year old goalkeeper....fan fucking tastic. But DiCanio is untouchable......wot.....? Hmmm

ALL players are expected to tow the line, Wes is no exception.

And who the fuck said Di Canio is untouchable? Asides from nobody, that is.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:48:10 »

..... or more to the point, what he said to the press. The ultimatum was very foolish and could leave us without a senior keeper.

Doesn't absolve Wes of responsibility though. From what I've heard Wes was acting a cock even before he was subbed.

Yeah he's backed himself into a corner with that one.

I don't care that he's taken Fods off, he's perfectly entitled to. As I said over on FF and on Twitter and on here actually, they should all take a leaf out of Connell's book.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 10:48:39 »

Uh.....the clean sheets are the defence not just the keeper....di canio is the manager he manages this team he makes the decision. not wes not you not me not wray only PDC. If Players think they are immune from being subbed then they are fools.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: