Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 109666 times)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #960 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 17:57:36 »

My simple rule is, no club can claim to be big if their last trophy win was before our League Cup win.  If you are less successful than us, you ain't big.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #961 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 18:50:46 »

I would just like to say, I like the new Sonic way of posting!  Pictures are the future.  And they usually make more sense than a lot of the posts in this thread! And they make me laugh!

Good work Sonic, I salute you.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Flashheart

« Reply #962 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 18:56:19 »

I would just like to say, I like the new Sonic way of posting!  Pictures are the future.  And they usually make more sense than a lot of the posts in this thread! And they make me laugh!

Seconded
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #963 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 18:59:33 »

[url width=500 height=429]http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc493/blitzed2/ass_licker_toilate_paper.jpg[/url]
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #964 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 20:42:45 »

[url width=320 height=240]http://i.imgur.com/MBnVF.gif[/url]
NorthernMonkey

Ignore
« Reply #965 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 20:46:17 »

I hate these cock waving contests. 

Sometimes my cock is bigger than other peoples cocks, but its not as big as john holmes.  But Ill always support it no matter if someone down the road has a bigger one because its my cock and Ive had it all my life.

To be fair it probably was at its biggest around 1994.  Downhill since then.

You're obsessed with cocks.  Flaccid Dick
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #966 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 21:34:08 »

You're obsessed with cocks.  Flaccid Dick

And you are obsessed with our forum northern peasant. The only joy I can take from playing football up north is the fact I do not have to dwell there
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #967 on: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 19:47:21 »

SSWS have you had the displeasure to meet stan and Craig at uni? 2 horrible little creatures that epitimise that club.

Nope, I have never met a Crawley fan in real life.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 [65]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: