Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 109665 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #915 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 07:57:13 »

All this fucking Crawley business pisses me off!  Is this the same Crawley that the best part of is the M23?  Or the same Crawley who we beat 3-0 twice last season (yes I know about the FA Cup) and what was the score this season . . . oh yes, it was 3-0 again!  Fuck off back to the gay bars of your near neighbours.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 07:58:33 »

Crawley can fuck off.

Bunch of clap ridden cunts.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #917 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:01:10 »

They are just a half decent Rushden.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:08:52 »

Fellas.  If you find yourself getting wound up by fans of Crawley FC, you're spending too long on the internet.  Simple.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:33:34 »

Aren't you even a little embarrassed by Dickanio.

The only reason why you're the media darling at the moment is because he's the manager. He will move on in time as will the spot light.

The last time anyone care about Swindon was when Eric Cantona trod on John Moncur.

Was that back when you were a United fan?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Sussex

« Reply #920 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 08:36:49 »

It's admirable that they should target a club of Swindon's stature to be rivals, but really they should be a bit more realistic, such as Horsham or Burgess Hill...

Can we leave off Burgess Hill please....  I still have to fucking live there.
westyorksnffc

Ignore
« Reply #921 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 09:53:08 »

Got to say guys, loving the Di Canio rants at the moment, a little harsh on the keeper but it all appears to be sorted now, heard Jeremy Wray on 5Live last night too, seems a decent enough bloke, quick to defend Paolo, we need more managers like Di Canio in English football, just for the amusement factor, because annoying Blackpool boss aside (who's rants appear more non-sensical than anything else), we've not had a "comedian with an arrogant side" since Mourinho.

Forest 'til I die, but a closet Town follower!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #922 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 12:40:16 »

You had better treat simon cox well, that bloke is a fucking legend, if you meet him ask him if he still has his anti oxford tshirt the trust boys gave him.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #923 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 12:48:37 »

The last time anyone care about Swindon was when Eric Cantona trod on John Moncur.

[url width=200 height=150]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/50286_322609533626_8188135_n.jpg[/url]

I come from a land down-under
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #924 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 13:02:48 »

I don't know how a Crawley fans have the nerve to come out and say "Swindon are a small club" if we're small then what they hell are they? They are smaller than someone's bollock.

I would say we are a medium sized club, I wouldn't say small at all, we are one of the biggest clubs in League 1, only Sheffield Utd, Coventry and Portsmouth are bigger in my opinion.

Crawley can only dream of being in the premier league, more chance of them being back in the conference within 5 years than even getting anywhere near the championship let alone the Premier League.

They seem to forget we have a lot of history and have won a domestic cup and been in the premier league which is more than they will ever achieve in their entire history.

These Crawley fans should get back in the minibus with their other few hundred fans and go and do the YMCA in Brighton.

And go and play with that bellend that rings every time you score.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 13:04:36 by STFCFORLIFE » Logged
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #925 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 13:07:42 »

Tiny

Small

Middle sized

Big

Biiiiigggggg!!

It's all relative.  And very, very boring.
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #926 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 13:10:10 »

Tiny

Small

Middle sized

Big

Biiiiigggggg!!

I agree but the point I was trying to make was the fact that Crawley fans seem to think that our perception is that we are suddenly a big club just because PDC is in charge, we're a medium sized club with potential that is with or without PDC.
Flashheart

« Reply #927 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 13:13:25 »

Indeed.

Trolls such as these are not worth replying to, it hardly makes for a debate that will enlighten. 
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #928 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 13:14:54 »

All we need to do is make the Creepy numpties understand this easy to grasp concept-

They are small.

We are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away.

Simples.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #929 on: Tuesday, September 4, 2012, 13:22:50 »

I don't know how a Crawley fans have the nerve to come out and say "Swindon are a small club" if we're small then what they hell are they? They are smaller than someone's bollock.

I would say we are a medium sized club, I wouldn't say small at all, we are one of the biggest clubs in League 1, only Sheffield Utd, Coventry and Portsmouth are bigger in my opinion.
I'd add Preston to that list tbh although i hate these 'my club is bigger etc' crap.

Saying that, crawley are a horrible little club and the sooner they piss off back to non-league the better.

SSWS have you had the displeasure to meet stan and Craig at uni? 2 horrible little creatures that epitimise that club.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65   Go Up
Print
Jump to: