Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 65   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 111279 times)
lambourn red

« Reply #885 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:29:16 »

what a sad little cunt come back when you have been in the football league for 20 years or so and by then you still would not have achieved a tenth of what this club has . Crawley is a nothing club playing with the big boys now and sooner or later you will return where you belong playing Forest Green and Salisbury.
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:36:01 »

Can we leave off Crawley please....  I had to fucking live there.  Fortunately, I've escaped to East Grinstead.

It's a sad state of affairs that they feel the need to come on here with bluff and bluster, when in reality they're probably not long reformed Chelsea/Brighton/Arsenal fans.  Crawley are a nothing club and, having succumbed to Swindon 9-0 on aggregate in our last three meetings, aren't really on our radar.  It's admirable that they should target a club of Swindon's stature to be rivals, but really they should be a bit more realistic, such as Horsham or Burgess Hill...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:57:13 »

I am delivering in Felbridge tomorow...nice little plastics place in Imberhome Lane.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:03:23 »

No, aren't you embarrassed by being a mouthy cunt and the supporter of the worst supported team in the top 3 divisions?

We took a third of what they get at home games yesterday to PNE.

Tinpot Club, Tinpot Support.
I love di Canio

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:04:09 »

I can't believe the arrogance coming from a small club like Swindon.

Crawley were non-league 18 months ago. We still largely have an infrastructure that's non-league. But we're learning all the time and we're in the same division on you based on merit. You've had a seventeen year head start on us if you're really going on history and we're still in the same division as you. That's the reality. In fact, we're higher than you in the table!

We're proud of our non-league roots. I was just watching clips of when we beat Weymouth in our Southern League championship season of 2003/4. Trust me, that will live longer in the memory than beating your outfit in the FA Cup. Three promotions in eight years - we're the biggest non-league team in the Football League and proud of it.

You need to understand that you're a small club too. No-one outside of Swindon cares about Swindon Town. When the Dickanio circus act goes you'll be left with the same club you always had.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #890 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:06:32 »

You need to understand that you're a small club too. No-one outside of Swindon cares about Swindon Town. When the Dickanio circus act goes you'll be left with the same club you always had.

Roll Eyes After decades of turmoil don't you think we already know that. Now fuck off.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:07:10 »

surely the very fact that you're posting on here about how much you don't care about swindon is testament to how much you do care about swindon, no?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #892 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:09:12 »

What a bellend this Crawley bloke is. Which Swindon fan thinks other clubs' supporters 'care' about Swindon. Think most, if not all Town fans realise we're not a 'big club', and that we are a small club from Wiltshire, which is hardly a county living life in the fast lane.

Get back to your shit hole, and we'll look after ours.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:09:53 »

Crawley were non-league 18 months ago. We still largely have an infrastructure that's non-league. But we're learning all the time and we're in the same division on you based on merit. You've had a seventeen year head start on us if you're really going on history and we're still in the same division as you. That's the reality. In fact, we're higher than you in the table!

We're proud of our non-league roots. I was just watching clips of when we beat Weymouth in our Southern League championship season of 2003/4. Trust me, that will live longer in the memory than beating your outfit in the FA Cup. Three promotions in eight years - we're the biggest non-league team in the Football League and proud of it.

Yep....the best,Macari,Hoddle,Ardiles to name a few thought we were worth managing....not quite on the same scale as Evans i grant you.

Fact is one of your muppets came on the forum to take the piss so he is going to get stick...and so will you....Swindon Town fans are the most generous to smaller clubs on the whole but if you come on a forum on a windup then expect flak back.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #894 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:10:32 »

Small is a relative term. In terms of the football league, we are relatively small. But we average 7-8k at home at present, and in terms of history we have played in the Premier League and have won a major trophy - albeit a long time ago.

We're small and not guaranteed to grow. Crawley are smaller and unlikely to grow. But that's all irrelevant. The only question that matters is "Why on earth are Crawley fans on a Swindon forum after they have just played PNE?"
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #895 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:12:12 »

We're proud of our non-league roots. I was just watching clips of when we beat Weymouth in our Southern League championship season of 2003/4 whilst my mum wanked me off.

Strange little boy
Flashheart

« Reply #896 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:12:32 »

The TEF has been fantastic over the last few days.

I think I am really going to enjoy this season.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #897 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:15:25 »

Swindon Town spent their first four decades within Non-League. I'm surprised Mr. Crawley didn't look that up.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #898 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:15:35 »

I dont care about Swindon either, honest.

I've just registered on their forum to talk about them all the time - despite the fact that my team has nothing to do with them.

...but...I really really dont care about them. Why do they think everyone is talking about them? no one is, no cares - especially not me.

Did I mention I dont care at all?

yeah...
Dozno9

« Reply #899 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 20:17:01 »

I cannot, for the free fucking life of me see why Crawley fans are posing on a Swindon v PNE thread telling everyone that no-one outside Swindon cares about Swindon.

Just simply fuck off, NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN YOU AND YOUR TINPOT DRUM BANGING CLUB!
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 65   Go Up
Print
Jump to: