Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 65   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Preston Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 111315 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #870 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:05:10 »

The only reason why you're the media darling at the moment is because he's the manager. He will move on in time as will the spot light.

I'd be jealous too if he was your manager.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #871 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:08:41 »

Aren't you even a little embarrassed by Dickanio.

The only reason why you're the media darling at the moment is because he's the manager. He will move on in time as will the spot light.

The last time anyone care about Swindon was when Eric Cantona trod on John Moncur.

The only people we care about are people who care about Swindon. Being in the media limelight is... erm...irrelevant. It's revealing that you imply being a 'media darling' is important....
« Last Edit: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:10:14 by ghanimah » Logged

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #872 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:12:21 »

The last time anyone care about Swindon was when Eric Cantona trod on John Moncur.
Did you read about that in your history lesson at school? oh yeah that brings me round to history, we were in the Premier league at the time, where were Creepy? whats your history? oh thats right you don't have one in the football league do you.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Dozno9

« Reply #873 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:17:27 »

Did you read about that in your history lesson at school? oh yeah that brings me round to history, we were in the Premier league at the time, where were Creepy? whats your history? oh thats right you don't have one in the football league do you.

Lovely
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #874 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 17:46:08 »

The last time anyone cared about you was ............... oh yes, never
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #875 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:18:40 »

Why can't you be a fun troll like PNEThor?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #876 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 18:23:47 »

He clearly has a bit of a hardon for Swindon. Protesting a bit too loudly about us, secretly loves us.
I love di Canio

Ignore
« Reply #877 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:01:01 »

I loved the caveat that you added of ‘league’ history.  Of course we were formed in 1896 so have almost as much history as you.

In 1993-4 when you had your one season heroic foray into the top division (whilst conceding a still record amount of goals) Crawley were in the Southern League.

Happily, in the twenty years I’ve been watch Crawley I’ve never seen us relegated but I have seen three promotions.

In the last twenty years Swindon have been relegated five times. Nice recent history. 
Flashheart

« Reply #878 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:02:17 »

Of course we were formed in 1896 so have almost as much history as you.

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #879 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:04:49 »

According to Adver site Foderingham has apologised - perhaps we can all move on now, including forgetting the numptys from Preston.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #880 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:05:06 »

I loved the caveat that you added of ‘league’ history.  Of course we were formed in 1896 so have almost as much history as you.

In 1993-4 when you had your one season heroic foray into the top division (whilst conceding a still record amount of goals) Crawley were in the Southern League.

Happily, in the twenty years I’ve been watch Crawley I’ve never seen us relegated but I have seen three promotions.

In the last twenty years Swindon have been relegated five times. Nice recent history. 

[url width=489 height=599]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/6/63/Wikipedia-logo.png[/url]
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #881 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:07:24 »

Your attempts at trolling is better than your club's history I have to say, though that's no great achievement in its self

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #882 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:20:37 »

Wow, you took his name and made a silly pun based on a naughty word. Nobody has EVER done that in the history of the internet. Hilarious!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #883 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:24:25 »

What a cunt!

Crawley is a shitty car park near a car park.....lived there once....in Pound Hill it was shit and not the worst part in town.

Trying to claim that our history is the same?......are you for fucking real?

Only MK dongs have less history and they have won the tin pot cup...

The only thing similar is that you had fat fuck Evans as a manager and we had Steve McMoan.....even then the scouse cunt actually won a league title with us.

Non league club, non league ground, non league fans .....check out the PNE troll.....even your posts are non league.

Make an effort....

Clems Army!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #884 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 19:25:55 »

[url width=800 height=450]http://i.imgur.com/2XYUG.gif[/url]
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 ... 65   Go Up
Print
Jump to: