Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fifa 12  (Read 25257 times)
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 15:56:39 »

I'm half tempted to do this tomorrow but they may have sold out by then. Might just pay an extra £10 for the game at Asda.

You should be ok as offer doesn't end until the 6th October.  I bought it as i was shopping in Sainsburys anyway so i saved myself a £10
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 15:59:02 »

I haven't played it, but from the sounds of this new defending system it requires a lot more skill to be good at the game.

The way 2011 was, it didn't matter whether you had the skill or not - online opposition would always use aggressive pressure and it was fucking impossible to play against.

I'm all for making it harder rather than abusing tricks of the game to beat your opposition.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #77 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 16:00:36 »

i got mine last night but have only played a couple of games as I have spent the day enjoying the sunshine! Im going to have a proper go on it tonight but first impression is very good! Much more realistic gameplay
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 16:01:27 »

You should be ok as offer doesn't end until the 6th October.  I bought it as i was shopping in Sainsburys anyway so i saved myself a £10

Nice one. I'll pick it up over the weekend sometime either way anyway.
König

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 16:03:01 »

It is a lot more realistic thats true, i think i'm just going through the adaption phase atm, getting stressed out with it soapy tit wank. maybe i shouldn't have jumped straight in to legendary on career mode, i haven't played online yet as i haven't got live gold!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 16:04:05 »

Just seen Tesco have a decent offer. £25 for the game if you're buying another top 20 title.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 16:09:09 »

I hate it atm, the new defending is pretty crap in my opinion. The opposing player can always turn or jink faster than you can ever change direction or put a tackle in, and then if you're alongside them jostling they always appear to be stronger. Plus when you're defending goal kicks or anything your player never appears to be anywhere near where the ball is going, very frustrating. Also you have to concentrate for every bit of the game, especially defending, you can't just sit down and have a relaxed game which is a pain in the ass!

Rant over

If you hate it that bad you can change the defending back to last years style. But online is locked to the new style.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 17:13:36 »

Nice, I look forward to a scanned cover Smiley

Are you retiring? Sounds good to me!

I am sure I can scan it for you on Monday at work if you like.  PM me your email address and I'll get it sorted.

Relocating to Florida with my work so unfortunately not retiring......... yet!  Getting the location right in readiness though!  Yes
« Last Edit: Friday, September 30, 2011, 17:15:29 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #83 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 19:13:06 »

I just had a game of swindon vs swindon and the big bummer quits on me when im 2-0 up!
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 19:21:02 »

I am sure I can scan it for you on Monday at work if you like.  PM me your email address and I'll get it sorted.

Relocating to Florida with my work so unfortunately not retiring......... yet!  Getting the location right in readiness though!  Yes

Does your surname happen to be Manning?!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 20:14:27 »

Does your surname happen to be Manning?!

Maybe.....  and you are? There is a hint in the username and picture! Grin
« Last Edit: Friday, September 30, 2011, 20:17:13 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 20:39:30 »

Save your money & get pro evo 12 if you must buy a footy game, anything can happen in pro evo. Fifa 12 is hardly any different from Fifa 11 apart from some new defensive changes.

If you love shiny graphics, official kits & repetitive gameplay then fifa is for you

If you like ridiculously named teams, dodgy keepers & great gameplay pro evo is for you

Coca Fola

« Reply #87 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 20:41:01 »

Pro Evo is absolutely shite.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 20:44:12 »

Maybe.....  and you are? There is a hint in the username and picture! Grin

Haha!

I asked because a friend of mine from when I was at school (with the surname Manning) announced he was moving to Florida the other day, so you must be related to him!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Saturday, October 1, 2011, 06:58:36 »

Danny Welbeck is a goalscoring beast on FIFA... which annoys me. He seems far too good.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: