Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fifa 12  (Read 25226 times)
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 20:15:53 »

Ohhhh.... a nice shiny Fifa 12 brochure has been released...

http://cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/files/fifa_supp.pdf

Check out the player mugshots on pages 15 & 16, christ what a menacing bunch, especially Rooney and Van Pervert.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 20:53:45 »

any of the supermarkets stocking it yet?
Gethimout

« Reply #62 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 08:41:34 »

Sad as it is, i got this from Tesco last night! £39.90 it cost me. My house mate has gone halves so it's not too bad. What were the prices in Asda?

I like it so far, i think you have to be patient in the build up to your play. Defending is alot harder as you have no help from the computer as to the closing down button. Only played 3 games online last night. Won 2 (both 3-1) and then had one more game before bed and lost 4-0! Bad times!

Who's jackomonaco or something like that? on XBOX 360.

See him playing last night - how did you get on?
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 09:08:52 »

Im waiting on Pes 2012 TBH, wasnt impressed with the fifa demo, plus the fact i have to use the analog doesnt interest me one bit.

Im still only considering updating with pes 12 tho because although the game flows much better and is really fun to play with a greater level of intelligence, for me they

have really screwed up with there defence. If you use the pressure buttons this year it either results in a foul or more often than not the AI easily beats you.

I will have to practice but at the moment the defence is killing this game for me  Sad  Maybe it might be different online, who knows.

Oh also its far too easy to score from crosses but alot more diffucult to score through the centre, at least your fucking online morons who spam the ball out wide and put in a

low cross or the extremely long through ball that destroys your defence will be fucked this year  Grin

Im still deciding whether to make this upgrade or just carry on playing pes '11
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 12:14:17 »

Got mine for £38 something in ASDA a minute ago. Thank God for student loans!
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 13:01:55 »

any of the supermarkets stocking it yet?
If your doing a grocery shop and spend £30 in Sainsburys FIFA 12 is £28.99 to purchase which is a good deal really
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 13:44:42 »

If your doing a grocery shop and spend £30 in Sainsburys FIFA 12 is £28.99 to purchase which is a good deal really

Any idea how long this offer is on for?
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 14:14:21 »

Not sure tbh but these deals don't usually last that long so i'm guessing today / tomorrow at latest
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 14:16:52 »

found more info:

Fifa 12 £28.99 with £30 instore @ Sainsbury's

From 30 September get Fifa '12 for £28.99 when you spend £30 instore

Treat the football fans in your family to the latest Fifa game

Get in there early and grab a copy of 'Fifa 12' game from midnight on 30 September from the following stores.

Stores open at midnight>
Offer starts 30 September. Offer ends 6 October 2011. Selected stores. While stocks last. Subject to availability. 1 unit per customer.

Was definitely loads in Sainsburys near Gable Cross this morning

Linkage

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=47300179#post47300179

« Last Edit: Friday, September 30, 2011, 14:18:43 by RJack » Logged
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 14:27:21 »

Got one from sainsburys for £28.99 after I spent £30, also ordered one from Sainsburys on line incase they didn't have any in store. £42.99, this one is going back ! Waiting for my lad to come home from school so he can get playing.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 15:00:01 »

My son got his swindon version from the shop today.  We are moving to Florida so he wanted to represent, also he wanted one that said Football and not Soccer!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 15:05:46 »

My son got his swindon version from the shop today. 

Nice, I look forward to a scanned cover Smiley

We are moving to Florida

Are you retiring? Sounds good to me!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 15:48:51 »

I'm half tempted to do this tomorrow but they may have sold out by then. Might just pay an extra £10 for the game at Asda.
König

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 15:50:01 »

I hate it atm, the new defending is pretty crap in my opinion. The opposing player can always turn or jink faster than you can ever change direction or put a tackle in, and then if you're alongside them jostling they always appear to be stronger. Plus when you're defending goal kicks or anything your player never appears to be anywhere near where the ball is going, very frustrating. Also you have to concentrate for every bit of the game, especially defending, you can't just sit down and have a relaxed game which is a pain in the ass!

Rant over
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Friday, September 30, 2011, 15:54:39 »

I hate it atm, the new defending is pretty crap in my opinion. The opposing player can always turn or jink faster than you can ever change direction or put a tackle in, and then if you're alongside them jostling they always appear to be stronger. Plus when you're defending goal kicks or anything your player never appears to be anywhere near where the ball is going, very frustrating. Also you have to concentrate for every bit of the game, especially defending, you can't just sit down and have a relaxed game which is a pain in the ass!

Rant over

You hate it for every reason I love it. It's not just as simple as pressing a few buttons it requires concentration, decision making and skill. For the casual gamers who would like more of an arcade sim it's deffo better to go for PES.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: