Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fifa 12  (Read 25166 times)
Gethimout

« Reply #105 on: Monday, October 3, 2011, 08:05:33 »

Started Ultimate team and i've played 13 game so far. Won 1, drawn 1 and lost 11. Not very good at defending at all!!
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #106 on: Monday, October 3, 2011, 08:08:10 »

I been going through spells! I might win 4 or 5 in a row then lose 4 or 5! Barcelona and Real M are very difficult to play against!
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, October 3, 2011, 08:46:15 »

Ridehalgh's not on the game is he?

I haven't been able to find him either.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #108 on: Monday, October 3, 2011, 09:01:25 »

I haven't been able to find him either.

If you search his name you cant find him but if you go on Hudds team he is there
Gethimout

« Reply #109 on: Monday, October 3, 2011, 10:30:04 »

I been going through spells! I might win 4 or 5 in a row then lose 4 or 5! Barcelona and Real M are very difficult to play against!

I know what you mean. With the new defending, players just twist and turn too easily i think. Either that or i really am shit!
Coca Fola

« Reply #110 on: Monday, October 3, 2011, 11:13:17 »

I'm already playing legendary with the new defending. 5 wins and 2 draws. All very high scoring though.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, October 3, 2011, 16:13:55 »

I reckon I'm just shit at Fifa.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #112 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 09:28:06 »

Woohoo just played my first game on FIFA12, tough getting used to it a bit from the start  especially defensively and went 1-0 down to the Pox, then brought on Kerrouche for the second half and won 4-1 with Kerrouche scoring them all.

Doesnt look a lot different than last years FIFA but I like the handball thing and some of the theatrical falls by players, Magera especially who has the movement of the John Murray Building on a roundabout is hilarious!

Off to try out the new Be A Pro....

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Coca Fola

« Reply #113 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 10:37:33 »

I agree about Magera's movement JJ. But his heading and long range shooting is fantastic, which warrants a place in my team. I'm playing him up top Kerrouche atm.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #114 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 10:51:40 »

Kerrouche is an animal, always scores with every shot hes taken so far in match mode and in be a pro mode, the default team though hes always on the bench with Clarke playing, is it just me or is Clarke utter wank, cant score for a toffee.

The way the players seem to twist on one spot is a bit wierd like they pivot on one toe.

They seem to have made the keepers better on all levels too which is good as in FIFA 11 if you placed a shot anywhere near the keepers body in 1 on 1 then it would go in, not with the new keepers, makes it a better game to play. Just beat Wolves in a friendly at Molyneaux with Swindon 10-1...nice.

Coca Fola

« Reply #115 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:06:40 »

I think you need to move to the next difficulty level JJ.  Wink
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 12:44:39 »

Yeah, it's not fun just winning 10-0 all the time, if you download the squad updates, Clarke is at Chesterfield and our default Sqaud is much more up to date, also Ridehalgh and Jervis are both in the game.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #117 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 13:47:44 »

I think you need to move to the next difficulty level JJ.  Wink

Oh no I am just trying it out, been playing it for about an hour, on the amatuer level will go for the better levels as soon as I have mastered shooting which is still a bit of a problem, yes despite winning by a large amount, as Mr parkin says it is no fun thrashing teams, until that is you are playing against humans online and then they just fuck off when you get to 3-0 up usually.

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 14:01:10 »

I've dropped down to semi-pro from professional because I was getting very angry with the game and I don't like losing.

Smiley

Can someone explain the difference between legacy and tactical defending ? I know that legacy is the old style but how is it different ?

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 14:06:11 »

Legacy means you can just hold down standing tackle and the player will home in and make an unstoppable challenge.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: