Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fifa 12  (Read 25219 times)
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 08:08:28 »

Matt -Whats the Master league like on line ? Do you start from scratch or do you enter it with your ML team built ??

In the master league everyone starts with the same default team which is very basic which you can selll some players and replace them.

You have to play matches to earn money and buy players obviously but the most popular players rise in price considerably.

There are 5 divisions which include either quick matches or cup competions.

I played Fifa demo lastnight for about 5 mins and wernt impressed but having said that its completely different to pes so i expected that.
Do you have to use the anolog to move players or is there an option to use the d-pad, i cannot stand having to use analog for footy games.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 08:22:12 »

In the master league everyone starts with the same default team which is very basic which you can selll some players and replace them.

You have to play matches to earn money and buy players obviously but the most popular players rise in price considerably.

How do you arrange the games against other ML players ?
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 15:01:39 »

How do you arrange the games against other ML players ?

you start in div 5 and you have two choices.

(1) choose quick match which can put you up against any division type 1-5 the higher the division the more cash you can earn.

(2) You can also join competitions i.e. div 5 cup (div 5 players only) where upto 400 players can be involved, your aim being to get the best 3 consecutive results to qualify in the top 16 to goto the knockout stages.

there is also ml open which is a cup competition for all divsions like above and the champions league which is for div 1 and 2 players only.

Your aim is basically to play and win as much as possible to earn money and improve your team, eventually building your perfect team which takes an eternity  Smiley

As for the time it takes to find opponents, its pretty much instantly and there is rarely any lag, hope this helps

Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 15:09:02 »

Smashing thanks
Gethimout

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 15:38:18 »

you start in div 5 and you have two choices.

(1) choose quick match which can put you up against any division type 1-5 the higher the division the more cash you can earn.

(2) You can also join competitions i.e. div 5 cup (div 5 players only) where upto 400 players can be involved, your aim being to get the best 3 consecutive results to qualify in the top 16 to goto the knockout stages.

there is also ml open which is a cup competition for all divsions like above and the champions league which is for div 1 and 2 players only.

Your aim is basically to play and win as much as possible to earn money and improve your team, eventually building your perfect team which takes an eternity  Smiley

As for the time it takes to find opponents, its pretty much instantly and there is rarely any lag, hope this helps

I used to play PES all the time and did up until 2009 - that version online was awful and the game play was so slow. 2010 was better but i've been playing FIFA since 2010 game and it's so much better.

I've played the PES demo and agree that it's getting back to what it was originally like!
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 15:46:32 »

I can't get into PES anymore. It's just not the same as it used to be. They ruined it a few years back and it's never recovered. On the opposite side of the fence Fifa seems to improve every year.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 16:42:37 »

Spot on, Rich!

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 17:35:36 »

Ive never really liked Fifa and this new one has not made me change my mind at all. I agree that Pes in recent year has gone downhill i.e 2010  Wink, but in general i though 2011

wasn't too bad at all. 2012  looks great and feels much more like the old classic's pes4&5.

As for the MLO the gameplay isn't slow at all, with very little lag unlike Fifa  Grin  are you sure you didnt set your gameplay speed to +2 and then on MLO it use's default?

Fifa fans will never agree that pes is the better game and vice versa, it's what your use too i guess which i suppose makes it hard when you do try out the enemy.

PeteB

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 20:21:26 »

Does anyone know if EA are doing a special Swindon Town version again this season?  My boy wants to buy one.

Cheers

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~2464889,00.html

Looks better than previous versions, still not convinced to get FIFA yet.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 20:27:28 »

The STFC cover looks brilliant!!!...Shame I can't get it for my cronky old PS2  Cheesy

#VivaKenBarlow!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 20:31:53 »

How do I go about getting this stfc cover version? Cheers.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 20:36:20 »

How do I go about getting this stfc cover version? Cheers.
Somebody just posted a link to a page containing the answer to your question...
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 20:43:41 »

Thanks reeves, just had a look.  Smiley
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 10:43:32 »

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~2464889,00.html

Looks better than previous versions, still not convinced to get FIFA yet.

Cheers Pete!!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, September 29, 2011, 12:14:32 »

Fifa has and always will be the best footballing game.  Played since 1998 when I bought a German version - the commentary was epic.

I know PES edged it on gameplay for a few years, but who wants to play Man Red vs Arsenal Red with van Pervert up front?

I can't help feeling that gaming is reaching a ceiling.  F1 2011 is a big step forward from last year's version, but really can't see how they can improve for next year short of selling you a Formula One car.  Fifa 2012 doesn't seem a significant step forward.  OK, the players fall over in a more realistic fashion, but gameplay/graphics have not stepped forward enough to justify a whole new game.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: