Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 55   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: greer  (Read 99008 times)
nochee

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:01:56 »

Fuck off you queer cunt

5 simple but quality words there Lambourn.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:04:42 »

Hi Seagull fan here in peace.

I've noticed a few of you think Greer moving to us is either a sidewards step or even a backwards one.Perhaps i can put a more neural prespective on this.

First of all Falmer will be ready next season so we have a far superier ground then you currently have.Our gates will rocket to an average of 16k plus.In other words our fan base is far bigger then what Swindon could ever achieve even if you bulit a new stadium.
Our chairman is far richer and is WILLING to spend as this was proved last season.We will spend big again and pay good wages.We will probably offer Greer a 3 year deal so that could tempt him him down here.
We have the best up and coming manager in this league and this is a fact.
It seems alot of your players are being linked to other clubs and your loans have returned.This suggests to me you simply don't have the resources or history to keep your team together.You had a very good season last year which i respect but i feel it was a flash in the pan season for you.I simply cannot see you finishing in the top 6 next season as there are a few clubs spending some serious dosh.

I'm confident we can nail one of the automatic slots next season so don't be suprised if Greer will be wearing an Albion shirt in the future.

nice try but you have serious flaws in your bait.

16k home gate?! you averaged 6610 last season with a capacity of 8850 which you never filled. your highest gate being 7784. even luton averaged more fans than you.

and as for your english, i believe you should have stayed that extra hour after school to work up on it. a space is required after each full stop. like so.

Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:06:24 »

I've noticed a few of you think Greer moving to us is either a sidewards step or even a backwards one.Perhaps i can put a more neural prespective on this.

First of all Falmer will be ready next season so we have a far superier ground then you currently have.Our gates will rocket to an average of 16k plus.In other words our fan base is far bigger then what Swindon could ever achieve even if you bulit a new stadium.
Our chairman is far richer and is WILLING to spend as this was proved last season.We will spend big again and pay good wages.We will probably offer Greer a 3 year deal so that could tempt him him down here.
It seems alot of your players are being linked to other clubs and your loans have returned.This suggests to me you simply don't have the resources or history to keep your team together.You had a very good season last year which i respect but i feel it was a flash in the pan season for you.I simply cannot see you finishing in the top 6 next season as there are a few clubs spending some serious dosh.

I'm confident we can nail one of the automatic slots next season so don't be suprised if Greer will be wearing an Albion shirt in the future.

Riiiiight. So on the basis that you get a new ground and a mythical 10,000 new fans in 12 months time you're now a big club yeah?  And thats a neutral perspective Huh?

I'm not going to get into a cock waving contest about which clubs owners are worth the most but ours are very rich.  

A lot our our players are getting linked with oither clubs beacause they had good seasons and we didnt get promoted.

We didnt spend big money last season but finished above Huddersfield who outspent evrryone bar Southampton.

Anyway, enjoy your time at the althletics track next season with 6000 crowds.

STFC_Gazza

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:06:36 »

Great Post, Very informative and will certainly shut up anyone with an opinion. I will go and put a tenner on massive moneybags Brighton winning the league and us being relegated by Christmas. I look forward to getting dicked by B&HA this season as you piss the league.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:10:23 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:07:32 »

This a neutral perspective?? I wasn't going to bite but fuck it I will.

Try researching your facts about us before spouting the billy big bollcks we're going to be bigger than you.

Swindon are a club on the up new Stadium redevelopment and board members who actually know what the fuck there doing.  If you've read Four Four Two at all this year you'll know our board consists of some of the richest men in football.

Our club have chosen to use money wisely and invest in making the club facilities better with a future redevelopment of our ground on the cards.

If Brighton want to spend ridiculous amounts of money getting players with over inflated wages that's your problem but just because we don't want to go bust in a few years doesn't make you any bigger than us  Smug Fuck Off
Barry Scott

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:09:08 »

Our chairman is far richer and is WILLING to spend as this was proved last season.

You have a poker playing chairman who is worth more than £1billion? (Which is what our board is worth give or take a few million.) Obviously if he is this uber rich poker player, he didn't make it in poker, so I am genuinely interested how he has money, because i've no doubt you're got a few secured loans in there somewhere.

I'm glad our board aren't willing to spend, because you only have to look at the teams chasing the dream, along with their debts, to see it's unsustainable. Get off you high-horse Brokeback Mountain.

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:11:16 »

Their moneybags owner made his money as a professional poker player...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Bloom

But our owners are still worth more than him.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:12:41 »

The redevelopment of our stadium will commence next season. I'd say we're fairly equal on this argment.

Our chairman might not be richer, but our backers certainly are. Have a google for Sir Martyn Arbib and Andrew Black. They aren't "spending big", but they're spending sensible. Our club's being run on a very efficient basis and given the CVA is now finalised it could probably run at breakeven without extra funds from Arbib and Black. What happens when your chairman gets bored and packs it all in? 

Really? According to who? Yourselves. I'd could easily say Danny Wilson's the best manager in the league. It's all a matter of opinion, not fact.

Our players are being linked to other clubs because they're good enough to play at a higher level. How's that anything to do with what wages we're offering them? And history, what's that got to do with anything? What history have Brighton got over us? Fuck all.

I don't care if other clubs are spending ridiculous amounts on transfers and offering silly wages, we'll be the ones laughing in years to come when they're all wallowing in administration or gone bust. We've got a wage cap and we're sticking to it. We achieved top six with a very sustainable budget. How much did you lot spend last summer and fork out on wages? Where did you finish?

I'm confident we'll be taking 6 points from you next season and finish above you.
Barry Scott

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:14:59 »

Their moneybags owner made his money as a professional poker player...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Bloom

But our owners are still worth more than him.

But this is the question, according to that, "As of 2008, his total live tournament winnings exceed $1,500,000." Now, unless he made £93m+ in the last 2 years, which no poker player will ever do, how did he pay for a £95m+ stadium?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:16:09 »

thats the gamble Barry

bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:16:21 »

Good to see Brighton being able to keep their better players like Iñigo Calderón. Oh.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:17:19 »

Alligator blood. Haha. Twat!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:19:37 »

Brighton often have 10k fan stuck outside the Withdean.
Panda Paws

« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:20:15 »

to be fair, hasnt he made all his money through property? still hardly a major player though, and that pot will soon run dry
Barry Scott

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:22:33 »

thats the gamble Barry

Exactly, i think he's pushed all in without checking his cards. Smiley

Alligator blood. Haha. Twat!

It's a poker term, used quite regularly. It means you're hard to get rid of, you just hang around grinding it out. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 55   Go Up
Print
Jump to: