Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 55   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: greer  (Read 98991 times)
nochee

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:39:55 »

Wouldn't go that far, personally I think he's been cracking for us... well till the silly mistakes at the end of the season!  No

Not saying that i would want him gone but he has made silly mistakes ALL season. Especially in the last 5 mins of games.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:47:00 »

Rubbish! Best centre half and leader we've had for years. Yes he's made mistakes but so do ALL footballers.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:47:51 »

Rubbish! Best centre half and leader we've had for years. Yes he's made mistakes but so do ALL footballers.

amen brother.greer is collosus
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:48:48 »

He gives away a few fouls, but he'd be a bigger loss than Paynter, although i do think it's bored journos.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:53:08 »

Someone. Help. I can't breathe for all the laughter. That proved me wrong on the fishing, there's some talent there, although you've gone for the obvious bait. 5/10

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:54:17 »

Have Palace fans taken the piss too much so you've moved on to us?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:54:51 »

Haha fuck off brighton.

Just like poyet will at the first oppurtunity
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:55:03 »

'We have the best up and coming manager in this league and this is a fact'

Sorry but only a retard uses the word 'fact' for something that is clearly a matter of opinion.  For that reason, in terms of actually entertaining the thought of a debate with an intelligent football fan, Im out.

Jog on.

Never knowingly overstated.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:56:15 »

I have to say i'm enlightened now. I'm glad to have had the benefit of a neutral prespective.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:56:50 »

Where's a neutral Swindon fan when you need one for an unbiased reply?

thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:57:24 »

How much is Sir Martyn Arbib worth these days?  And is Andrew Black still invovled?
lambourn red

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:57:47 »

Hi Seagull fan here in peace.

I've noticed a few of you think Greer moving to us is either a sidewards step or even a backwards one.Perhaps i can put a more neural prespective on this.

First of all Falmer will be ready next season so we have a far superier ground then you currently have.Our gates will rocket to an average of 16k plus.In other words our fan base is far bigger then what Swindon could ever achieve even if you bulit a new stadium.
Our chairman is far richer and is WILLING to spend as this was proved last season.We will spend big again and pay good wages.We will probably offer Greer a 3 year deal so that could tempt him him down here.
We have the best up and coming manager in this league and this is a fact.
It seems alot of your players are being linked to other clubs and your loans have returned.This suggests to me you simply don't have the resources or history to keep your team together.You had a very good season last year which i respect but i feel it was a flash in the pan season for you.I simply cannot see you finishing in the top 6 next season as there are a few clubs spending some serious dosh.

I'm confident we can nail one of the automatic slots next season so don't be suprised if Greer will be wearing an Albion shirt in the future.

Fuck off you queer cunt
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 14:59:32 »

Where's a neutral Swindon fan when you need one for an unbiased reply?

A neutral Swindon fan? You mean a Swindon fan who doesn't support Swindon?

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:00:46 »

i see brighton as a similar club to us.i expect them to improve on last season,but i dont think we should be expecting to lose our players to them.

how the fortune telling fan above can tell us all that with out knowing our plans,and seeing how far we've come is a bit stupid really
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 15:01:24 »

A neutral Swindon fan? You mean a Swindon fan who doesn't support Swindon?

The Brighton fan said he was putting a neutral perspective on all things Brighton for us...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 55   Go Up
Print
Jump to: