Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 55   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: greer  (Read 98439 times)
luckyluke699

5 league goals and counting...

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 09:38:10 »

I would be gutted if Greer left! Remember how shocking our defence was the season before he signed?!! 

Brighton...  Smug Fuck Off
Rich Pullen

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 09:40:33 »

There's a big difference between 'bid' and 'off to' though isn't there? I doubt Wilson will want to lose his captain, who's contracted, to a club in the same division.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 09:48:07 »

bit of an odd story this. can't see why he would go either. I could understand it of it were a move north.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 09:52:52 »

Selling him a rival in the same division would be really stupid and show a total lack of ambition.

I really don't want this to be 03/04/05 again where we finish in the play offs and spend the next 6 years trying to get back there.

We have to do a Millwall...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 10:11:32 »

The only reason we would let him go is if they offer what we believe is overpriced for the player.  Brighton have got a fair bit of dosh with a new stadium coming so I could see why it might interest him.

If we did get over what we value him at and he went, we should offer Cuthbert a new contract, make him captain, bring in an experienced defender alongside him along with giving Morrison a go.  JFL should remain as back up IMO.

Time to get shot down, but I think Greer has not performed as well this year as he did towards the end of last.  Having said that, our defence obviously looks a lot stronger when he is in it.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Panda Paws

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 10:26:55 »

If greer was to go he would have to be replaced with someone of similar calibre. Morrison is not good enough.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 10:32:21 »

I am confident he wont leave us certainly not to Brighton anyway, thats a sideways/step down move.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 10:50:29 »

If greer was to go he would have to be replaced with someone of similar calibre. Morrison is not good enough.
...yet.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 11:21:24 »

http://northstandchat.com/showthread.php?t=176788

Mutual vitriol I see.

Looks like someone fell for the Adam Virgo line too. Nice one Barry Smiley

Where's that "whoosh" smiley gone?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 11:26:44 »

In your opinion...

In my opinion he is good enough, but is not experienced enough and lacks Greers leadership qualities.  He also needs a run of games rather than being a bit part player.  The only way he will gain these is by playing matches.

Which is why I said make Cuthbert captain and bring in an experienced defender as well as giving Morrison a go more often rather than using JFL.

Morrison has the potential to be million pound plus sale in the future based on some of his previous performances.  People tend to forget he is only 19ish?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 11:27:11 »

Bunch of gay inbreds....oh wait thats probably not possible is it? Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 11:28:56 »

I just read all through that thread and I cant believe they're slating our ground when they still play at the Wisdean, 'People with shit grounds shouldnt throw stones'  springs to mind.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 11:31:46 »

You no-mark...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 11:44:52 »

They can have him for £1M if they want.
Barry Scott

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 11:59:03 »

Jeez, shitty stadium? Says the fan in a temporary stand to the side of the athletics track and 150m from the football pitch...  Jesus, who do they think they are? Anyone one would think they're as big as Crystal Palace or something with the way they're talking. They aren't half a conceited little bunch of deluded mockney cunts.

I'm deeply hurt by the "no-mark" comments though. That's perhaps the most scathing of comments my eyes have had the misfortune of reading. And Shighton: WE. HAVE. MORE. MONEY. THAN. YOU.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 55   Go Up
Print
Jump to: