Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 55   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: greer  (Read 98966 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 07:16:43 »

word has it down here he is off to brighton...........
Highland Robin

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 07:20:02 »

Surely not.....that would be a bit of a shock.....we wd get a bit of money tho wouldn't we?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 07:21:52 »

back of the argus saying brighton have bid for him....
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 07:25:07 »

Can't see him being let go, he's captain and one of the few leaders we have on the pitch and he is a good player although he does have limitations
Barry Scott

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 07:34:01 »

How very dare they. Mind you, Virgo can be got free, so no real loss with quality like him still available.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 08:03:09 »

Hmm not sure what to make of that although we are going to get all this kind of transfer speculation now,but if greer were to leave i would have 100% faith in Danny Wilson replacing him with the same calibre or better.I would say he was going nowhere tho even though brighton may have tried a cheeky bid.I expect there has been few more bids on our players including the likes of cuthbert etc.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 08:13:51 »

Time for Morrison to step up to the grade if this is true?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 08:26:21 »

We certainly missed Greer at Wembley. The back four looked lost without him. We'd miss his leadership skills.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Barry Scott

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 08:30:26 »

I'd be fucking livid if we lost Greer to Brighton. More so than many other clubs. I mean they're not as good as us and are in the same division as us. I just hope they get in the shit for overspending if they somehow manage to steel him.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 08:33:44 »

I'd be shocked if we let him go unless they are bidding silly money.

As others have said his absense was notable a wembley. He might be slow but he's a bloody good defender at this level and a good captain - not someone who would be easy to replace.

Tamworth Red Army

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 08:51:06 »

We can't let him go to the Bummers !!
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 09:17:24 »

Hmm not sure what to make of that although we are going to get all this kind of transfer speculation now,but if greer were to leave i would have 100% faith in Danny Wilson replacing him with the same calibre or better.I would say he was going nowhere tho even though brighton may have tried a cheeky bid.I expect there has been few more bids on our players including the likes of cuthbert etc.

talking of cuthbert and old-ish news but he has cancelled his tenancy at his taw hill residency and is residing at a home in west dumbartonshire......for the summer at least :-)
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 09:23:30 »

We certainly missed Greer at Wembley. The back four looked lost without him. We'd miss his leadership skills.
Couldnt argee more...I dont see how Greer would go to Brighton for these reasons:
a). He's look on very highly at Swindon and he's our skipper ffs
b). We're a better club on/off the pitch
c). He's getting on towards knocking on a bit and may like to have a bash CCC football, he's got a  lot better chance doing that with us that Brighton

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 09:26:45 »

If any more of our first team players leave then maybe the Adver story about the team breaking up will not be so wide of the mark.

Experienced central defenders are obtainable and we've proven so with free transfers. Williams and Greer being good examples. Viveash (re-signing) and Aljofree the bad ones.

I really can't see this transfer happening though, unless they're bidding silly money.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 09:36:22 »

Fuck off Brighton.

Why the fuck would Greer want to go there (unless their offering silly money). Really cant see us selling him, it would show a real lack of ambition imo.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 55   Go Up
Print
Jump to: